Celebrity Crushes

oooh, I have SO many crushes...

Jorja Fox, Viggo Mortensen, Colin Firth, Guinevere Turner, William Petersen, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Charisma Carpenter, Ewan McGreggor, Lucy Lawless... um, yeah, I think that's enough to be getting on with :D

Oh dear I'm an older man girl and my housemates really laugh at me!
It used to be Kevin Costner, and Christian Slater but I got over that :lol:

Right now I'm a Caruso girl! plus George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Colin Firth, a younger Robert Redford, Kian (from Westlife!)

Eh well... Orlando Bloom, Ewan McGregor, Rory Cochrane, Carmine Giovinazzo, Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan,
Johnny Depp, Eric Bana, Chad Michael Murray, Hayden Christensen... Last but not least Tim Akkerman!!! :D
erm... I think that was it :lol:

I forgot to post my girl crush here, I have a huge girl crush on Charisma Carpenter, she's the prettiest thing ever :)

Okay.

1. When I was 5 years old, I had a huge crush on Bernadette Yao who was on Zoom as a kid, and that crush lasted until I was almost 13! I met her as an adult, and it was very nice (by then we were both married, etc.), but it was very special to me.

2. When I was in grad school, I had a huge crush on on Tia Carerre from "True Lies" and "Wayne's World." She's still !$@#!$ hot and I would NOT turn her away, that's for sure!

3. In the mid 1990s, after seeing Double Happiness, I developed a crazy crush on Sandra Oh--I still have it a little bit, and enjoy seeing her on "Grey's Anatomy"

4. Currently, I have a huge crush on newsbabe Christina Park with KPRC-2 here in Houston. She used to be on CNN--MAJOR HOTTIE! Hope to meet her sometime... :D

( by the by, it looks like some of you gals have doors that swing both ways... Not that there's anything wrong with it! :devil: )

1. Matthew Fox - He has had me obsessed since the beginning of Season 1 of 'Lost'. Mmmmm Dr. Jack!

2. Johnny Depp - I've had a thing for him for about 10 years now. He's just adorable and gorgeous and his personality is great!

3. Jonathan Togo - This is more of a crush on Ryan Wolfe :D

4. Viggo Mortensen - He's so creative and different from most actors today. Plus, he's Aragorn.

5. Hugh Jackman - The accent. Need I say more?

6. Keith Urban - The accent. Need I say more....

7. Johnny Rzeznik - The singer of the Goo Goo Dolls. I love his hair and muscles and his talent! The man can write and sing!

8. Colin Firth - Ever since I had to watch Pride and Prejudice during my senior year, he's always been on my crush list.

9. Kenny Chesney - Amazing voice and performer!

10. Josh Holloway - He plays Sawyer on 'Lost'. He's such a sweetheart in real life and he's got the greatest dimples!

Adam Brody (aka Seth from the OC) is my biggest celeb crush. Even thinking about him makes me all happy and giggley. :)

a younger Robert Redford

You have good taste! I LOVED him in "The Way We Were" I was mesmerized by his screen presence and his good looks. He actually kinda looked like Brad Pitt then but way nicer.

OK, for those of you that mentioned Jensen Ackles as a celebrity crush (like myself)...

I just saw him when I was out on my lunch and DAMN! He's so totally hot it's not funny. Just as good looking as he is on TV, except maybe a little taller. But I think he just looks shorter on the show because his co-star is so tall?

Whoo. And he smiled at me... because I was looking at him stupidly and he caught me! Heh heh! So I smiled in embarrassment and he laughed a little and said HI as he walked past me. That's so nice! And what a freaking smile! Yikes, he's hot. :eek:

OK, for those of you that mentioned Jensen Ackles as a celebrity crush (like myself)...

I just saw him when I was out on my lunch and DAMN! He's so totally hot it's not funny. Just as good looking as he is on TV, except maybe a little taller. But I think he just looks shorter on the show because his co-star is so tall?

Whoo. And he smiled at me... because I was looking at him stupidly and he caught me! Heh heh! So I smiled in embarrassment and he laughed a little and said HI as he walked past me. That's so nice! And what a freaking smile! Yikes, he's hot. :eek:

I hate you.

Just kidding. :lol: It rocks that you got to see him. What a hottie!

Back