Celebrity Crushes

glam_chic86

Head of the Graveyard Shift
Yup, we all got 'em....the good, the bad and the ugly. I've had some pretty embarrasing ones in the past which I won't admit at least for now. Here are my top three current ones..

1. Michael Buble: I'm a sucker for his pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. Plus, he has such a sexy voice and the lyrics to the song make me melt. He's a hometown boy and that's hot.

2. James Franco: He's my kind of guy....tall, dark, and handsome. He's not cocky and he had me in Tristan and Isolde.

3. Ryan Gosling: The Notebook....enough said. I think after that film all the girls fell for him. He was uber romantic and from then on he owned my heart. Plus, he's Canadian. Yay!

1.George Eads

2.Viggo Mortensen

3.Jensen Ackles

4.Matthew McConaughy

5.Luke Wilson

How strange is it that 4 out of 5 are from Texas, huh? :eek: I swear, I didn't plan that, but there it is! I also have a longstanding thing for Edward Norton, but it frequently slips to the background. ;)

as far as actaully crushing on a celeb I think i've sort of grown out of that phase But besides the CSI Guys I do think that Ty Pennington is Pretty cute

Besides the CSI guys, mine are:

Vin Diesel
Tom Selleck
Nicolas Cage
Will Smith
The Rock

and I'm sure there's more that I can't remember right now.

Mine are:

1. Hayden Christensen
2. David Boreanaz
3. Ewan McGregor

You can probably now realise why Star Wars episodes II and III are my favourite. :lol: :D

Such a long list but here are a few
James Franco, Ewan McGregor, John Krasinski, Ryan Gosling, Peter Sarsgaard, Zach Braff, Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, George Eads, Cillian Murphy, etc.

Harrison Ford (when he was Indiana Jones): Ha, ever since I first saw the movies when I was 6, I've had this huge adoration for him.
Paul Bettany: I have a thing for chain-smokers.
Dennis Leary: Again, chain-smoker. Plus, he's seriously hilarious.
Russell Crowe: Aussies. Another weakness of mine...

Dear God, I'm a lunatic :lol:

I also have a longstanding thing for Edward Norton, but it frequently slips to the background. ;)

I love Edward Norton too. Mostly for his acting talent (the man has range) but he is kinda cute too.

I <3 Kiefer Sutherland. Because he is just so incredibly hot. And his voice turns me on.

Michael Vartan - I just melted when he gave that stare in Never Been Kissed
Collin Farrel - bad boys are sexy lol
Ryan Gosling - blame it on The Notebook
James Franco - I like intense guys
Brad Pitt - yeah predictable but still
George Eads - got the looks and the talent! and the looks...

i have a very obsessive personality when it comes to the men i love (hence all the time spent in the nick stokes threads!) but right now there is a threeway tie for who i consider the most beautiful man on the planet between george eads, johnny depp, and david boreanaz. although, george does get a little more attention than the other two.

Johnny Depp since I was about 6! :eek:
Edward Norton
Billy Joe Armstrong
David Caruso
Gary Sinise
Various other actors in CSI! :lol:

I also have a very big crush in John Cusack! I think he is lovely.

Back