Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaddyAnn;889454As for Julia said:
I have to agree with you, MaddyAnn. Julia just seems to be unnecessary now. Horatio seems to have custody of Kyle and Kyle seems to be okay with it. Well, wouldn't you be if your dad just set you up in your own place and handed you a job that didn't include asking if you want fries with that?

I still don't get the timeline unless we're crossing over into soap opera territory and changing Kyle's age from 17 to over 18 and ignoring the time he spent in prison not earning his GED, unless it comes out later that he spent his time earning his GED. That, I can buy. Lots of inmates do it as well as learn law while incarcerated. I can see Oscar influencing Kyle to learn before he was murdered. Oscar wasn't really a bad guy, just a guy that made a lot of wrong decisions and couldn't get out of the cycle until Horatio offered him a helping hand. Too bad big old Oscar had to pay the ultimate price for being a good guy in the wrong circumstance. I really liked him.

honestly I grew up in FL and I was 17 when I graduated high school so it's not a stretch for me to see Kyle done with school..wonder if Julia couldn't afford that fancy private school he was at??broke mom can't pay tuition? Wonder if that apt is a rental...so if Kyle is a regular I think CBS better put him on the opening credits even if it only lasts 2 seconds still...Evan E deserves it-he has lots of other work coming out right now-hey Wes Ramsey (new tech guy w/long hair and inmate clothes)has a show he's on f/t and CSIM is only a p/t gig for him...

yes,i don't see H letting Kyle drop out of school,but i can see him letting Kyle to take a break from school (like a semester) in order to put order in his life. or maybe like somebody already said Kyle gave his exams while in prison... he had a lot if time in his hands and we know that he is smart, so he could've learn and take the exams. or maybe he's taking night school, or the "distance" think that exists for everything except medicine and engineering if i do recall correctly.

I have to admit, that H definitely is not an ordinary father. I mean he gave his teen-ager son his own apartment, it's pretty big thing. He really must trusts him, I just hope Kyle doesn't disappoint him. He's a good kid considering how difficult life he had, but his own apartment, well it can be dangerous.

After my initial reaction of shock and horror when they had Kyle getting his own, paid for apartment, my first thought was that this is TPTB's way of setting up more story lines. I have a feeling that was the main intention there instead of trying to show how Horatio trusts his son or whatever.

After my initial reaction of shock and horror when they had Kyle getting his own, paid for apartment, my first thought was that this is TPTB's way of setting up more story lines. I have a feeling that was the main intention there instead of trying to show how Horatio trusts his son or whatever.
That sounds reasonable. We will be seeing more of Kyle from now on.
I do wonder,perhaps in a later episode if Kyle having his own place will be a problem.Horatio has enemies,it may not be good that Kyle is out there on his own like that.

Kyle and his own apartment, must be a teenager's dream come true! But it does happen in real life. I've had...3 or 4 friends age 16-17 who got their own places. There's a lot of responisbility!

My question:

Soooo....does Kyle still get to have the Porsche?
Or did Julia take it.?

Kyle and his own apartment, must be a teenager's dream come true! But it does happen in real life. I've had...3 or 4 friends age 16-17 who got their own places. There's a lot of responisbility!

My question:

Soooo....does Kyle still get to have the Porsche?
Or did Julia take it.?
That's exactly what I wondered! :lol: If he doesn't keep it then H is probably going to have to drive him to work! Or maybe he'll magically get his own car, probably a Nissan Maxima or something else nice that he couldn't never afford in real life. :shifty: Then again, maybe H will just buy him a car, too. ;)

I didn't like the apartment storyline at first, and I still don't really get it, but I'm more excited about it now. It opens up a lot of storylines, and gives TPTB the ability to get rid of Julia forever. I know it sounds horrible, but I'd like to see Julia killed on the show. We wouldn't have to see her again, and that could that create a really nice moment between a devastated Kyle and comforting Horatio.

Thanks for the newest spoilers, delkolover. :) I've added them to the reference page.

It looks like Kyle will be in 4 more confirmed episodes so far so it definitely seems like he'll be getting more to do since getting his own place and having the job at the morgue. I remember a while ago one of the spoilers mentioning that something Kyle finds breaks one of the cases (I'm not sure if the phone thing counts but I'm pretty sure it was further on) so could he possibly be following in Papa!H's footsteps? :p It would be an interesting angle if that were the case, albeit sort of expected. :lol:

And I thought I'd get my two cents in for 'Collateral Damage'. It's going to be great for me seeing Ryan confront Tara about the drugs, although some part of me thinks there's a not-so-exciting reason for why she took them that can be explained away in 2 minutes without any serious reprecussions. However, she still took them and as others said, it's still wrong--she could have gone to a doctor.

And if she does get in trouble after Ryan confronts her, would it really be up to Horatio to call her out on it? I didn't think he had much authority in the medical examiner's office...then again, he could let the highest of authorities in that field know what's going on.

We'll probably just see him in the lab, I hope he finds out about Tara too and doesnt get drawn into the picture about the pills though. In the promo, we see him open something, I think it's the place where the bodies are stored. And yeah, I really don't want to see Julia again, sheesh, she's just a mess truck load of mess.

I doubt Tara will stop with her pill taking after Ryan talks to her. She might even try to blame Kyle for more pills that go missing. And H might think Kyle did it, especially if Kyle has been having parties at his new place, which he no doubt will. ;)

The fact we never see Tara consuming those pills leaves me doubtuful about the whole situation.
As someone mentioned before, I do think it has something to do with someone else &, maybe she's actually covering for him/her.

It can be Julia, maybe she was right, though I tend to exclude it. I mean, after all, she's the only one, along with H Kyle, to know anything about Julia's illness. She knows that Julia takes drugs &, being a doctor, she may have noticed her irrational attitude (that's only if she actually saw her in the morgue :p).

But it can also be someone else & maybe we also know that person, but we don't know anything about his/her addiction!

Well I still think she's not the one addicted ;). Otherwise we would see her consuming them, but all we see is just her taking them from shelves and Ryan asking whether they're for her or the victim. That's all I know and I still can be wrong.

WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA.
Don't even get me started on censorship. :lol:
Where I live, Miami is on at 10:00 Pm on mondays, a School Night. most 'adult' ads and shows start at around 9:30 when most popularly, children are asleep.

Well....I wiil try anyways.:)..will pull up chair and bring cake:lol:
Doesn´t the censorship sort of limit any future storyline of the show? Comming from another tvculture it is sometimes surprising what is ok to show and what is not. Sibling love ok. Gaylovers not.
Beating Ryan up ok but him giving steamy kiss to girlfriend not?

So my question is: which storylines or camerashots will we never see on CSI Miami?

Only asking b/c I don´t know:).

Last edited:
Basically, anything goes as long as some cuss words are out, and boobs and front are covered. Gay dudes, steamy sex scenes, it's all allowed as long as there's no nudity.

Not my cup of tea.

Basically, anything goes as long as some cuss words are out, and boobs and front are covered. Gay dudes, steamy sex scenes, it's all allowed as long as there's no nudity.

Not my cup of tea.

Thanks Hollyyo.

I wasn´t just thinking of sexy stuff...Is there no limit as to topics or themas? Was quite surprised that they brought up sidlinglove aka Divoce Party. Which is a bit ...hmmmm. I am certain it had the intented effect. But where will the show go in the future?
And is there any censorguidelines as to the violence? I saw the pictures from Ryan getting beat up... I wouldn´t like blood and teeth flying around at all. I don´t think or hope that we will see that in mobscene, but say to boost rating they will go for some shocking effect. And for seasonfinale: Where will they go? They cann´t kill off Horatio again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back