Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the promo for next week's episode. It looks exciting but I am not looking forward to seeing Ryan get beat up. I don't know if next week's episode ends like that, but still the promo showed him getting knocked out. Poor Ryan :(

I get the episode early, so I got to see the promo for next week's episode. I don't want to see Ryan get beat up but at least it looks like H and Eric know he's in trouble. Hopefully they'll be able to save him.

I get the episode early, so I got to see the promo for next week's episode. I don't want to see Ryan get beat up but at least it looks like H and Eric know he's in trouble. Hopefully they'll be able to save him.
I didn't think that Horatio knew anything until episode 7.20,and I didn't think that Eric knew anything until much later in episode 7.20.
That part sounds a lot different than we heard,but I guess spoilers can change.
I'm jealous that you have already seen tonight's episode and the promo.:)

I didn't think that Horatio knew anything until episode 7.20,and I didn't think that Eric knew anything until much later in episode 7.20.

Well, I'd rather it be that way with them finding out early and helping him. I'd rather not see more of anyone on the team accusing Ryan of any wrongdoing without knowing all the facts. That kind of stuff is getting kind of stale now. :lol:

Well, I'd rather it be that way with them finding out early and helping him. I'd rather not see more of anyone on the team accusing Ryan of any wrongdoing without knowing all the facts. That kind of stuff is getting kind of stale now. :lol:
I wouldn't mind really,guess I'm surprised.

AHH! You saw the promo already? I have to wait a full hour!
Hm, horatio knowing about Ryan's kidnapping so soon? I thought it wasn't until 7.20... Well, I guess we'll see!

AHH! You saw the promo already? I have to wait a full hour!
Hm, horatio knowing about Ryan's kidnapping so soon? I thought it wasn't until 7.20... Well, I guess we'll see!
That's what I thought too.This may really change some of what we thought happens in the episode.

But remember guys, it is the promo. We all know how misleading those can be. It's possible the spoilers changed, but it's more likely the promo is just false. Is Ryan actually like...knocked out? Like out of consciousness?

But remember guys, it is the promo. We all know how misleading those can be. It's possible the spoilers changed, but it's more likely the promo is just false. Is Ryan actually like...knocked out? Like out of consciousness?
That's true.No telling how the promos are cut and put together. Horatio and Eric knowing so early does seem like a big change.For instance,it would be more likely that the team would figure out about Ryan having to tamper with evidence sooner if they knew he was in trouble earlier.

either way...

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS PROMO!!

Aye, spoilers do change, and promos can be veryyy misleading. =/ Ryan getting knocked out? Do they show him just snoozing or actually getting knocked out?

I guess the only way to be sure nowadays is just to watch the eppy! Haha

They showed him actually being knocked out. He was kneeling by his car, and they didn't show the guy doing it, but you heard it, and then he just sorta fell over... :lol: It happened in about 5 seconds at the end of the promo.

I don't remember exactly, so sorry if I'm wrong, but I don't think Eric and Horatio know that Ryan's in trouble, I took it more as they were wondering where he was. But like I said, I don't remember exactly what was said in that part.

In the promo Ryan takes a hit to the head. It looks like he is unconcious.

I saw the CTV promo, poor Ryan, looks like he really got clocked there in the end while H/Eric were trying to call and find out where he was. Guessing the baddies kidnap him when he's changing the tire on his Hummer so he didn't see anything coming at all. And of course there's the shootout scene with H and Cal. Ivan in jail tells H something like H can't stop what's coming...

Looks really exciting, looking forward to 7.19 & 20! I'm impressed that they've turned it up for the second half of the season. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back