Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I'm not getting worked up about the promo, nor am "I lying awake about it."

I just thought the last little clip they showed was cheesy.

Cool it.

when i saw Ryan in last promo, i was shocked and happy (about no tie) that i didn't notice what was in the end of promo :lol: So i thinking, what you all talking about? I have no idea why they was in plane, maybe it was dream or they have weekend in other place. I really don't wanna know, this storyline just boring for me, so i don't care.

I'm not laying awake about it either...
...I'm laying awake about the 7.20 promo...
:guffaw:
Sorry, I had to throw some humor gas on the fire.

E/C storyline doesn't bother me, no bias intended.
I do think it's one of the most consistent, dragged on plots to CSI Miami (you never get this much of any other character's personal life thrown in every eppy) but at the same time Calleigh and Eric are IN every episode. So for there to be no eyelash fluttering between them would be just...odd.

I do think it's one of the most consistent, dragged on plots to CSI Miami (you never get this much of any other character's personal life thrown in every eppy) but at the same time Calleigh and Eric are IN every episode. So for there to be no eyelash fluttering between them would be just...odd.

7.20:confused: is there something going on in 7.20:guffaw:What ever could that be?

Which brings me to ask:

Read somewhere that some ParentCensor org. was very displeased with the show. I guess the violence and nudity. So any future storyline of the CSI Miami has a censorrating that prevents ??? Let us for the sake of the argument say someone was taking a dip in ocean. Could they snuggled up close to their loveone and start kissing or could they be eaten by a shark jaws style?

7.20:confused: is there something going on in 7.20:guffaw:What ever could that be?

Which brings me to ask:

Read somewhere that some ParentCensor org. was very displeased with the show. I guess the violence and nudity. So any future storyline of the CSI Miami has a censorrating that prevents ??? Let us for the sake of the argument say someone was taking a dip in ocean. Could they snuggled up close to their loveone and start kissing or could they be eaten by a shark jaws style?

WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA.
Don't even get me started on censorship. :lol:
Where I live, Miami is on at 10:00 Pm on mondays, a School Night. most 'adult' ads and shows start at around 9:30 when most popularly, children are asleep.

I'm waiting for Ryan's part in 7.20,Billy and the team's reaction to Ryan's situation.

You know I really like that we all are awaiting 7.20 for very different reasons, but this might be an episode that embraces a larger part of the fanbase...

If writers are able to do that forever(give and take). There is a bright future ahead.

I think I can play out the kidnapping and what not pretty well, but I have nooo idea about how the episode will end. Will Horatio keep everything a secret from the team? What will Mark and Billy's reaction be towards Ryan now? How will Horatio tell Ryan Billy's safe, etc etc? What will Ryan's reaction be when it's all over?

I think I can play out the kidnapping and what not pretty well, but I have nooo idea about how the episode will end. Will Horatio keep everything a secret from the team? What will Mark and Billy's reaction be towards Ryan now? How will Horatio tell Ryan Billy's safe, etc etc? What will Ryan's reaction be when it's all over?
All good questions. I really want the team to know,especially if Ryan was accused of screwing up again or if someone was just nasty to him period, I want to see the reactions. I'm also interested in Ryan's reaction when it's over.

Last edited:
I know!!! There are so many questions that I want answered in 7.20! I can't wait two more weeks!! This is the real torchure!!! LOL!!:scream:

I know! It's such an awful thing to wait for!!! I have a feeling Togo is really going to shine though. He plays angst SO well. I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite character. The few times we've had some serious moments for him he did really well, (Nailed, The one where he punched the locker, Man Down...etc)

I'm excited.

He was good in Resurrection too, when Ryan yelled at Eric, I'm also not just saying that because he's my favourite character, he is a really good actor.

I'm really interested in what his reaction is going to be like too, especially when he finds out Billy's safe (assuming he is?)

I also wonder if the IAB will have to collect evidence from the kidnapping and torture, you know to be able to clear Ryan's name.

We were wondering earlier on the thread about Stetler's return and if it had to do with Eric and Cal's relationship, Ryan's dilema, or something with H. Now we can also throw in there Tara's little secret. Or is she excempt from Stetler's wrath because she works in the morgue? I'm not clear on that, if anybody knows....;).

723 "Collateral Damage"

The ep opens on a restaurant buzzing with clientel. We find and follow a waitress Carol as she serves food to the Arrington family...very obviously enjoying themselves, laughing, enjoying a good meal for the patriarch, Neal's birthday.

When suddenly the glass front of the restaurant blows inward shattering glass flying everywhere. As the panic dies down slightly one of the Arrington family, Neal hears something hit the ground at his feet...it's a grenade!! Neal tries to warn those around him but it is too late...the grenade explodes causing destroying in it wake.

As the team investigates they learn Neal Arrington was a lobbyist for strict gun control and wanted to crack down on gun owners....his face was all over websites, described as "the enemy." It also seemed he was having an affair with one of his associates, Raquel Domingez...she was also killed in the blast.

So the question becomes, who wanted him dead more? his wife for cheating on him or those who love their guns more than life itself? And was he REALLY the target? Seems his son had his own secrets and enemies too.

It also seems that Tara is in some way abusing pain pills b/c of the pain in her shoulder from this week's ep...Ryan confronts her about the pills being for her or the vics in the morgue and she says she has it under control and it is nothing worry about. He agrees to shelve it but warns her not to put him in a positon like that again.

Kyle is in the ep...didn't see Valera....the new guy Benton is in the ep too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back