Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least there was Ryan int his promo! One more eppy closer >;D I'm on the look out for those damn promo pics.
I was almost shocked that Ryan was in the promo,someone must have accidentlly left his part in instead of cutting it.
I've been looking all over for larger promo pics.

At least there was Ryan int his promo! One more eppy closer >;D I'm on the look out for those damn promo pics.
I was almost shocked that Ryan was in the promo,someone must have accidentlly left his part in instead of cutting it.
I've been looking all over for larger promo pics.
Me too. I've even learned how to use the 'advanced search' option on google. :thumbsup: But i still find nothing :(

Interesting. Didn't NY have a murder in the air also?

I'm hoping they don't show those "dirty secrects" of flying, I don't really wanna know how they do some things.

Oooh yah. steretypical hot blond has sex with hot stud in bathroom...Liek snakes on a plane, except...no snakes. Wouldn't it be funny if they brought Ryan's fear of heights back into this eppy? :lol: I know they won't literally be up in the air, but maybe there could be momentary reference to it.

i'm not sure if i remember correctly, but didn't csi lv and csi ny both have cases involving a murder on a plane and that they knew it was somebody on the plane so they had to keep everybody or something. am i right???

i'm not sure if i remember correctly, but didn't csi lv and csi ny both have cases involving a murder on a plane and that they knew it was somebody on the plane so they had to keep everybody or something. am i right???
Yes. In LV a passenger in first class died b/c they had some kind of flu which made them behave irratically and the other passengers attempted to subdue him and he died..which made everyone a suspect. On NY an Air Marshall was murdered during the flight and stuffed in the bathroom...however, the team later discovered that the Air Marshall was an imposter, the real Air Marshall was murdered,the imposter was then murdered by his drug smuggling partner who happened to be a flight attendant.

I have a feeling this episode; 7X18 is going to be like 7X17 and seem all too familiar.
CSI Miami had a murder on a plane before; granted it was a private plane and the woman was pushed from it but still, it'll bring back memories.
I'll be interested to see how they spin this episode and hopefully, I'll be wrong and it won't be like every other 'plane murder' storyline out there.

I don't think a story about plane mishaps is a good thing right now with all the recent plane crashes. I know the plane doesn't crash (I think, don't remember) but still.

I don't know. The story just looks pretty dumb to me. Especially that stupid part in the promo with Eric and Calleigh on the plane....what did that have to do with anything?

I don't think a story about plane mishaps is a good thing right now with all the recent plane crashes. I know the plane doesn't crash (I think, don't remember) but still.

I don't know. The story just looks pretty dumb to me. Especially that stupid part in the promo with Eric and Calleigh on the plane....what did that have to do with anything?

The promo :rolleyes:. Always messing with our heads. The people who read spoilers know that what the promo implies is not really what happens. But to those who not know it's like wait a min, what? So I see this scene in the promo as just a temptation the promo people could not divert from to screw with people's minds like they've done so many times before. They have the scene and so they twist it around just because they can and because it's easy to interpret it in a different way. Just when I thought the promos were getting accurate...:rolleyes: :shifty:

The promo :rolleyes:. Always messing with our heads. The people who read spoilers know that what the promo implies is not really what happens. But to those who not know it's like wait a min, what? So I see this scene in the promo as just a temptation the promo people could not divert from to screw with people's minds like they've done so many times before. They have the scene and so they twist it around just because they can and because it's easy to interpret it in a different way. Just when I thought the promos were getting accurate...:rolleyes: :shifty:

Hmm. Just stumle into the Great shipper debat yesterday. And I am so sorry to say that for the first time and got why some fans dislike an E/C storyline...
Why is the scene in the promo? having read some spoilers it might not be that importent for the crimesolving. So if I wasn´t a hiphugger. I go: Not thoose two again...Being a hiphugger I am sort of: If I was on plane with the guy I love. I kiss his pretty lips and be happy. Some of you guys might even be joining the mile high club. Some of you might just hold hands.

BUT they don´t even do that...so it isn´t that big a hiphugging monent..
So why put the scene out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back