Catherine Family issue

Part Forty-Eight
Kevin and Lindsey start talking as they do their homework, because Kevin keeps thinking about how Lindsey OBGYN appointment was.

Kevin: Baby, how was your Doctor appointment ?
Lindsey: I tell you at dinner I need not want to talk about it so can you stop asking me about how the appointment went!
Kevin: But their my babies to, I have a right to know if everything going ok!
Lindsey: I know Kevin, I just upset, Dr. Moonstar want be to gain fifteen more pounds before my sixteen week check up.
Kevin: But are the babies all right?
Lindsey: Yeah, they heart beat are really strong.
Kevin: I tell you that, you need yo gain wight Lindsey!
Lindsey: I know it just hard with the morning sickness and then get tonsilitis which cause my throat to be really swollen and very sore to the point where I could hardly swallow, because it hurt so bad. That I lost my appetite because of being sick and also the medicine causes loss of appetite too.
Kevin: I know Linds

Kevin leans over the table and kiss Lindsey on the lips and she kiss him back on his lips. Katie Just watches the new marry couple and smile at them. The three of them get back to work on their homework. A half hour later Lindsey taps Kevin on the arm.

Lindsey: Kevin and Katie am going to heat up my left over from dinner do either of you want anything to drink or eat?
Katie: Some more pop would be nice.
Lindsey: Ok
Kiven: No I am fine.

Lindsey got up and picks up Katie cup and her cup and then took her left over from dinner out of the refrigerator and put them in the microwave. She then refills her and Katie pop and takes them back over to the table and sat down Katie’s cup near her and put her cup down in the spot she set at. She then walks back over to the microwave and wait for it to beep. Once her food finish heat up she takes it out of the microwave and grabs a fork then walk back over to the table and work on her homework and eat her left over at the sometime. By the time Catherine gets up from her nap she finds that both Lindsey and Kevin are set on their bed and Kevin read the novel their English class is read, out loud to Lindsey. She also see that both of them have already changes into they PJ’s. Catherine then walks downstairs and sees that Katie is sitting on her bed in her bedroom read her French textbook. She then walk into the kitchen and grabs a snack before head back upstairs to get ready for work.

* Cases are gonna to overlap for the first time between Longest months of Sarah Sidle life and Catherine family Issues.
Part Forty-Nine
Catherine gets back from being out at a crime scene on Monday and looks around for Greg to see if he had any updates on the Davis case they been working together on all weekend, but find his still out at the crime scene him and Warrick are work on. Catherine hates when she has to work two cases at once and the two cases she is working on just makes her really glad that Lindsey is safe at home. Seen that the new case she working on with Nick and Sarah has to do with fostered girls been rape and one of them been murder by the fostered family. Nick comes walk over to Catherine.

Nick: That pick plastic vase on found on the floor was use foreign body on one of the girls, Wendy runs it, but it does not match Misty, Liz, Stacey or Tracy.
Catherine: It must have been use on Caitlin!
Nick: Sarah was gonna have a nurse run a SAFE kit on her too.
Catherine: good
Nick: Cath is everything ok, you seem depression tonight?
Catherine: It just the cases I’m working on right now Fostered children get abused and a father killing his ex-wife and take off leave the his Daughter and Son without a mother. Worst off the father was a cap for LVPD and has not been at work seen the day his wife was murder and know one has heard from him either. Greg found the father Sig. 9mm lay on the steps of the children play house cover in blood. With his print in his wife blood.
Nick: Sounds like his skip town.
Catherine: I think you are right, But Brass put out a wire on his car and a picture of what he look like to the states around us, hopeful we will have something soon.
Nick: How Lindsey and her unborn Babies doing?
Catherine: Lindsey doing great and the babies have very strong heartbeats. Dr. Moonstar did tell her to gain fifteen pounds before her sixteenth week check up. She was a little mad about that she thinks she is already huge.
Nick: I just show her the on Saturday I walk past David bridal Shop and show you, Sarah and Lindsey looking a dress. Lindsey looks great.
Catherine: That what I, Kevin and Katie tell her, she still thinks she fat.
Nick: That teenage girls for you there are always think about their wight.
Catherine: Let go sat in the break room a read the five girls case filles for Social service for today case.
Nick: Sounds good and Sarah should be back soon to.

eew two cases at once? That's gotta be hard.

I'm just glad she's not like anorexic or anything with the thinking she's fat.

Part Fifty
Catherine and Nick find themselves sat across for Mr. And Mrs. Judy. Liz, Stacy, Tracy, Misty and Caitlin fostered parents in interrogative room two. Brass steps up to the table and looks at the Judy’s.

Jim: Mr. and Mrs. Judy do you know where you are sitting in this room and do you know what Mr. Stokes and Mrs. Willows do?
Mr. Judy: Yeah are fostered children put in a complaint against us and yes Mr. Stokes and Mrs. Willows work for the crime lab.
Catherine: It more then a complaint this time there is forensic evidence that Mr. Judy’s Murder Misty Tanks and then Rape Tracy and Stacy Combs, a Liz Strep you then knock these three girls out. Then move on to rape Caitlin Ranch, who had pass out after see you murder Misty.. There is also evidence that you use a pink vase when you rape Caitlin.
Mr. Judy: Caitlin was out cold so I and was not fight back like the other three was, I only knock Liz, Stacy and Tracy out because they would not stop kicking me and try to fight me off them.
Nick: So you slum they hands against the head broads of they bed’s?
Mr. Judy: Yeah, But I really love doing it.
Catherine: You are sick, do you know that?
Mr. Judy: I’m not sick.
Mrs. Judy: Why am I here?
Nick: For aid and bedded, you help you and you husband left town after he rapes and killed these girl’s.
Catherine: Jim arrested them.

Nick and Catherine walk out of the interrogative room and head out of P.D. to get into their cars, see that they drive to P.D. in their own SUV so they could head home after that was finish. Catherine gets into her SUV and turn it on, she then turns the CD player on to listens to music on the ride home. As she pulls into her drive she looks over at Sarah and Gil house and see that all the light are off. She thinks to herself, How I would love to be in bed right now sleep, see that it is now four o’clock Tuesday morning.

Part Fifty-One
Catherine walks through the front door of the house, to hears their two new labradoodle puppies running up to her and they are yelps at her. The first puppy to reach her was the little girl that is gray and white; which is way she name Gray. Night reaches her next, the reason he names is Night because he all black. Catherine reaches down and pats both Gray and Night. Just then Lindsey and Kevin walk down the stairs and over to the puppies and put their Leashes, at the some time Katie wheels over and take the leashes of Night who is in training to be her assisted dog.

Catherine: Taken the puppies out for a walk before get ready for school?
Lindsey: Yeah.
Catherine: Ok, But we the three keep it down when you come back into the house. I am exhaust, so I’m going to bed.
Lindsey: Yeah mom we will be quiet.

With that Kevin, Lindsey, Katie and the two puppies Gray and Night head out side Catherine close the door behind Katie. Then heads upstairs to her bedroom and changes into a nightshirt then got into bed and fell right to sleep. Meanwhile, Kevin and Lindsey is laughing at the sight Katie walking Night for the first time But know that they have to let Katie walk Night with they help because Night needs to learn to walk along the right hand side of Katie wheelchair not run in front of it and pull her wheelchair. Gary the puppy Lindsey is walk has just run into Sarah and Gil front yard and is sniff around.

Lindsey: Gary come we are walking on the side and to the dog park, this is our neighbor yard not the park.

With that Gray takes off a full speed run back to the sidewalk. Once they get to the park, they let Gray and Night off their Leashes the fence off area for dogs and let them run around. Lindsey and Kevin watch the puppies play. Lindsey decides to play caught with Gray and Katie plays caught with Night. As they are playing caught Lindsey right foot finds a hole and twist her right ankle, but push how much her ankle is into the back of her mind. Since it time to head home to get ready for school. Katie put Night Leashes back on and Lindsey put Gray Leashes back on. Then they start walking towards home, on the walk back Night walk on the right-hand side of Katie Wheelchair and did not walk fast then Katie turning the wheel. They get home and the girls let the puppies off the Leashes as soon as Kevin close the front door.

Part Fifty-Two
The puppies can runs over to the couch and jumps up onto the couch then lay down. Katie wheels into her downstairs bedroom while Kevin and Lindsey start walk upstairs to their bedroom. Lindsey stops walking after making up only five steps and leans up against the railing, Kevin does not notice because he was focusing on get up the stairs on his crutch. She slowly starts walking again only to have to stop because her right ankle give out she grabs the rail and stop herself from fell down. She slowly sat down on the six steps from the top and start crying, because the pain was way too much to handle. She tries to stand up after sat down for a few minutes because she knows that Kevin would probably be wonder where she at, but she could no long put wight on her right ankle. Catherine wakes up from her sound sleep with a feel that something has happen to Lindsey. She get out of bed and walks out of her bedroom to see Lindsey sat on the five step from the top and that she is crying really hard and that both Night and Gray has come up the steps and was try to make Lindsey feel better.

Catherine: Linds what wrong is it the babies?
Lindsey:(crying) No, I was play catch with Gray in the dog park and I found I hole with my right ankle and twist it. My ankle was bother me that bad when I first did it a finish play with Gray then Katie, Kevin and I bring the puppies home. It start bother me little more on the walk home, but I could live with it. Then I start walking up the steps and it bring kill me. I made this far when it gave out on me, but I caught myself from fall by grab onto the rail. Then I sat down. I just try to get back up, but a cannot put wight on it.

Catherine Kneels down in front of her daughter and lightly pick her right ankle up and looks at it. Catherine sees that it is black, blue and a little swollen.

Lindsey: You do not think I break it do you, Sarah will be so mad at me they is only three half weeks and six days left to her wedding?
Catherine: No but I think you should go to the ER have it look at to be on the safe side.

Just then Kevin come hope over to them and see Catherine look at Lindsey right ankle. He sat down next to Lindsey.

Kevin: I hear what your mom side Linds do you want me to come with you, honey?
Lindsey: No, go to school and get my homework for today, I get a note from the ER that will cover my abuse for today.
Kevin: Good, because without a doctor note, the school would not give you an excuse abuse see you use all you days up.
Catherine: I go get dress then I take you to the ER Lindsey.
Lindsey: Ok, Kevin you and Katie need to get going to school I’ll see you tonight.

Kevin stands up and hopes downstairs on his crutch and him and his sister leave for school. Meanwhile, Catherine has throws on a pair of Jeans and has also called the school to let them know Lindsey would not be in because she twists her right ankle really bad and needs to go to the ER to have it look at. Catherine hangs up the phone and walks back out of her bedroom and back over to Lindsey. Then helps Lindsey stand back up and walk out to the SUV. Once at the SUV Catherine helps her daughter into the passengers seat, then gets into the drive seat and drives her to the ER. Once at the ER a doctor takes a look at Lindsey right ankle right away. Then take her back for a set of X-ray. While Lindsey and Catherine is wait for the doctor to come back and tell them what wrong. Catherine and Lindsey are looking at baby catalog and Lindsey also has a ice pack on her ankle. Dr. Fairy walks back into the curtain area Lindsey sitting in and set the x-rays she was looking at. Down on the end of the bed.

Catherine: Dr. Fairy the last time I seen you, was the day before you went into labor how your baby girls.
Dr. Fairy: Suzie doing great, I just come back to work today, she up in the daycare for hospital workers.
Lindsey: Do you have a picture of her?
Dr. Fairy:(Hands Lindsey the picture) Yeah here
Lindsey: She really cute, she has her mom brown hair and blue eyes.
Dr. Fairy: (Lindsey hand the picture back) Thanks, Now I have look at your X-rays Lindsey you do not break it, but the bone is bad bruise and you also sprained your ankle. You need to off the rest of this week plus next week so I’m going to give you’re a pair of crutch to use, you also need to keep rises above heart level as much as you can. You also need to ice your ankle a lot too.
Lindsey: Ok.

With that Dr. Fairy wrap Lindsey right ankle with an ACE wrap and gives her a pair of crutch. The Dr. Fairy has Catherine take Lindsey home so she can rest her ankle.

* I know it short, but I have to think about what I want to happen next in the story.
Part Fifty-Three
Lindsey was setting on the couch with her right ankle rest above heart level on several pillows and she was also ice it again. She had been rest for four hours now and had plan how she would do the nursery if she has boys and also a nursery for if she has girls. She had just started read the novel for her English class when she needs to stop to use the bathroom. She puts her feet over the edges of the couch and stands up with all of her wight on her left leg and grabs her crutch. She the hop ti the downstairs bathroom. Has she hop to the bathroom she think to herself this is the eight time in the last four hours I had to get up to go urinate. I really hate this part of being pregnant. As Lindsey hop back to the couch her mom walks up to her.

Catherine: Linds is every thing ok?
Lindsey: Yeah, I just had to use the bathroom again is all.
Catherine: Can I get you anything Linds?
Lindsey: Yeah, can you make me grill chesses and bananas sandwich. Also, some tomato soup.
Catherine: Sure Linds, What do you want to drink?
Lindsey: A root beer float.
Catherine: Ok, Linds I go start make them now you go back to the living room and put your ankle back up on the pillows and put the ice pack back on!
Lindsey: Ok.

Lindsey set down in the huge comfortable chair and puts her pillows on the match feet rest on then puts her right ankle up, and then puts the ice pack back on. She then picks the novel she read for English back up and reads to her mom bring her lunch into her.

Part Fifty- Four
Friday morning Lindsey and Kevin are showing Sarah Niece Caitlin around Las Vegas High school before school, so she knows where all of her classes. Along with all the restroom and the lunch room. Lindsey and Caitlin have two classes together gym first hour and lunch hour.

Lindsey: If you are in the tenth grade why are you take ninth grade gym?
Caitlin: Because I did not take gym last year do to tear my ACL, M.C.L., PCL, dislocated kneecap and tear the muscles on both sides of my left knee.
Kevin: How did you do that?
Caitlin: I’m an elite gymnast, I training over at CAT gymnastic center as you know from you mom pick me up from training there this morning Lindsey. I just get back from the national championship at the beginning of September and was training for the world trails I was doing an Arabian double front when I went to land the movie I had too much high so I add another flip and ended up land with my left knee straight and I hear a loud pop then my left leg went out on me.
Lindsey: Which cause you to have to take ninth grade gym this year instead?
Caitlin: Yeah

The bell for first hour rings and Caitlin and Lindsey head to the girls gym and Lindsey Show Caitlin where the gym teacher office is so she can get a gym locker . Along with a lock and her gym cloths.

Gym Teacher: You must be Caitlin Ranch-Sidle?
Caitlin: Yeah
Gym Teacher: Here is you locker number and lock, and also a pair of gym shorts and t-shirt.
Caitlin: Thanks.

Lindsey set in the stands and watches her gym class; which has just starting to do gymnastic that day. She watches Caitlin mount the balance beam with a layout step-out. Lindsey could tell that Caitlin was in the zone and felt right at home with what the gym class was doing. As Soon as she does her double back dismount the gym teacher walks over to her.

Gym Teacher: That was a great routine, Caitlin. Would you mind help me with this unit and give a help hand to your classmate that need help?
Caitlin: No, that will be fine.

At the end of gym class Lindsey walks over to Caitlin before she heads into the locker room.

Lindsey: Caitlin you are a great gymnast
Caitlin: Thanks I need to changes and go to second hour see you at lunch.

Back