Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 YoBling: NAME PENDING

So I decided to post my favorite Yobling moment screen cap. Whats ya all favorite YOBLING scene? Post a pic if you can.

normal_5x02_036.jpg

I have so many favorites. But I'm going to have to go with this one for right now.

csi62.jpg

Because the first time I saw it was as a promo pic and I realized that he didn't have on the ring. It made me VERY happy.

Nice pic. lostladyknight and I like your banner, very cool.. mine aren't particulary romantic, but it shows them working together, if only he'd not gotten married, maybe things would have turned out so different. and MsCatherineBrown you can't beat that "Down The Drain" one :p

TO TOUGH TO DIE S/1

UNBEARABLE S/5

Nice pictures, guys! When they're together in a picture, they can never look anything less than gorgeous!

I'm so excited for the newest episode, I know there's a little over a month to wait, but I'm already starting to speculate on how things may ensue. It has been 8 years, and it's time for some delicious Yo!Bling goodness. Am I right, or am I right?

desertwind said:
Nice pic. lostladyknight and I like your banner, very cool.. mine aren't particulary romantic, but it shows them working together, if only he'd not gotten married, maybe things would have turned out so different. and MsCatherineBrown you can't beat that "Down The Drain" one :p

TO TOUGH TO DIE S/1

UNBEARABLE S/5

I know I have watched a clip of that scene so many times. Heres another cute pic of them form Unbearable. Just looking over screen caps you can see the chemistry. It will happen soon I know it. ;)
normal_5x14_205.jpg

I just discovered something amazing!

Sneaky yobling!

Season 2. Episode 20. Cats in the Cradle. 23 minutes and 1 second.

Warrick and Catherine are walking through the lab talking about the case and he puts his arm around her. I never noticed it before and I've seen the episode a hundred times. Anyway he put his arm around her and kinda rubs her arm with his fingers. They do it in passing like it's nothing.

It was HOT!

lostladyknight said:
I just discovered something amazing!

Sneaky yobling!

Season 2. Episode 20. Cats in the Cradle. 23 minutes and 1 second.

Warrick and Catherine are walking through the lab talking about the case and he puts his arm around her. I never noticed it before and I've seen the episode a hundred times. Anyway he put his arm around her and kinda rubs her arm with his fingers. They do it in passing like it's nothing.

It was HOT!

I think I remember seeing that once upon a time. Was Warrick wearing a red/maroon long-sleeved shirt by chance? The little hints of C/W sprinkled around in an episode here and there are always nice.

Well I've already read it and commented on it. Uf ther'e anything else I can do for you regarding it you know where to find me.

-LLK

What always comes across with them in the show, is that she calms way down and is a better person, more charming, when in his presence, and likewise, they don't get mad at one another like they do with the rest of the cast, they bring out the best in each other! even when she reprimanded him, he was cool about it ;)their just good together!

Very true desertwind. The just play off each other sor well. Heres another YOBLING moment pic for ya all. Enjoy!
normal_2x14_512.jpg

Ok gonna double post here to bump the thread. Found a cute pic of Gary and Marg. Think its form the Peoples Choice Awards awhile back. I just love how they fit perfectly.
_41203540_csi_getty.jpg

misshelgenberger said:
So classy, they remind me of the old stars of the black and white movies for some reason?!?

I can see it. I love that suit on Gary, and Marg is such a classic beauty.

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Hate double posting, but figured on the new server thread could use a bump. Also saw really cute YOBLING moment yesterday in 'Homebodies'. Figured I would post a cap.

normal_4x03_129.jpg

Back