Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 YoBling: NAME PENDING

misshelgenberger said:
lostladyknight said:
Man Yobling makes my world a happier place.
amen!

True that!!
Found a great fan video! Check it out. One of the best I've seen. :) Actually think someone on this fourm gave me the link and was the one who made it. Can't remember.

Linkage

That video was AMAZING!

I loved it.

You guys like my new Avi and Siggy? Sporting the YoBling love.

LOL... that's a video I made a long time ago! I'm glad you guys like it! I'm thinkin' about making another since it's been ages, but I don't know what song to use; do you have any requests?

BTW, LLK... your avi and your siggy are both divine! ;)

I request that you make one! With ANY of the songs you were going to use for my birthday. Did you ever do that video?

I'm working on it, but it's not completed yet. I used a song by John Mayer because I know you're a fan, but I'm getting Sony Vegas 7 (an editing system) pretty shortly, and I may restart with the new program.

I also have another idea for a video... I'm going to make a satirical promo video for a show called CSI: KC since I live in Kansas City. It'll just be me and some friends making asses out of ourselves to the song "The Seeker" by The Who. :lol:

subterraneantwin said:
LOL... that's a video I made a long time ago! I'm glad you guys like it! I'm thinkin' about making another since it's been ages, but I don't know what song to use; do you have any requests?

BTW, LLK... your avi and your siggy are both divine! ;)

I love that video, sorry I could not remember it was you who told me about it. You must make another, you are very talented with the YOBLING clippage. As for songs check the YOBLING song thread for ideas. Everyone has posted so many good songs, like all of them would work for a vid.

LLK, I think your ava and siggy are great!

subterraneantwin said:
I'm working on it, but it's not completed yet. I used a song by John Mayer because I know you're a fan, but I'm getting Sony Vegas 7 (an editing system) pretty shortly, and I may restart with the new program.

I also have another idea for a video... I'm going to make a satirical promo video for a show called CSI: KC since I live in Kansas City. It'll just be me and some friends making asses out of ourselves to the song "The Seeker" by The Who. :lol:

Sounds great. I'm exicted to see the final product. The vid with your friends so funny. Very similar to what my sister and I wanna do involving a gorilla suit. :lol:

This is a cool pic. of the real life people, with 'friends' the beautiful couples ;)

william-petersen8.jpg

lostladyknight said:
Man they look amazing together. I really want them to happen. So badly.

Know the feeling. Don't worry I have a feeling with all the YOBLING action we have had in the past it will become a canon soon. It took GSR forever to get real screen time. Just have to wait it out.

Good point, exactly, there so great together, in all ways, maybe soon they'll bring this out, they have such great respect and admiration for one another, what ep. was it, where he went into the womens bathroom, and she found him in there, and said something to the effect "it's OK with me" and he smiled, was it "The Evidence Never Lies"? & this one, where the mom killed her little girl, and Warrick & Cath were so shocked :eek:

TURN OF THE SCREW

Man he's looking HOT in that picture Desertwind. Mmhmm. Almost makes me want to go over to Evident Gamble and read some of the more risque stuff there.

Back