Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

They always look great working together in their matching blue jumpsuits. Imagine how good they would look together minus the jumpsuits. Hehe, just kidding... or am I? :devil:

:lol: I think thats something we have all thought about. Heres a banner and icon I found lurking in my CSI pics. Feel free to snag and use.

banner
icon

Wow, that banner and icon are really nice! Did you make them yourself?

BTW, your icon rules; Robbins is a gangsta. Fo' realz. :borg:

Wow, that banner and icon are really nice! Did you make them yourself?

BTW, your icon rules; Robbins is a gangsta. Fo' realz. :borg:

Nope I have gathered many of them on my web travels. Wish I was talented enough too. Thanks Robbins is the bomb. Wtaching 'Down the Drain' one of the best YOBLING eps ever. What do you guys think?

"Down the Drain" is most definitely one of the best C/W episodes of all time! I watch the epic fall/catch scene at least once a week. :lol:

I was always in favor of Catherine and Warrick as a couple, but when I first saw that scene I couldn't help but become obsessed with their potential.

I feel it is necessary to post a picture of the golden moment:

catherine-and-warrick-20592.jpg

"Down the Drain" is most definitely one of the best C/W episodes of all time! I watch the epic fall/catch scene at least once a week. :lol:

I was always in favor of Catherine and Warrick as a couple, but when I first saw that scene I couldn't help but become obsessed with their potential.

I feel it is necessary to post a picture of the golden moment:

catherine-and-warrick-20592.jpg

Ah yes the golden moment. The more recent one from 'A la Cart' is a pretty close second I think. I know there are way more moments too but I can't think of them all right now.

Yeah, there have been a lot of moments throughout the seasons. "Big Middle" is great, then of course we've got "A Little Murder", "Bodies in Motion", and many more. I think Catherine and Warrick probably have the best relationship potential of all the characters because of their compatibility. And of course, Gary and Marg have mad chemistry when they work together. ;)

Yeah, there have been a lot of moments throughout the seasons. "Big Middle" is great, then of course we've got "A Little Murder", "Bodies in Motion", and many more. I think Catherine andis season Warrick probably have the best relationship potential of all the characters because of their compatibility. And of course, Gary and Marg have mad chemistry when they work together. ;)

Agreed I really hoping that the rest of the episodes this season will revolve around them. There has already bin alot of Warrick issues this season already so maybe its the lead up to their relationship becoming a canon. Heres another cap from 'Fur and Loathing' I found the other day. Also if someone could post in the YOBLING songs thread that would be great. If I do agian it will be a fourth post there in a row for me, don't think the mods like that very much.

Chemistry

Yeah, I really hope for more scenes with them together in the next few episodes. It seems like they didn't get much screen time together except for "A La Cart" (which pretty much reaffirmed the undeniable chemistry between the two). And it kind of pisses me off a little that the writers haven't really shown Catherine's reaction to Warrick's personal troubles. I guess only time will tell how things pan out, but TPTB have been teasing us and f*cking with our minds since "Crate 'n Burial" for goodness' sake. Can't they just give us what we want, already?

What do we want? YO!BLING! When do we want it? NOW!

Maybe we should storm HQ with signs and start an uproar in Los Angeles. Who's with me? :lol:

Raises hand:thumbsup: I agreee, she's got great chemistry with Warrick, she's always at odds with Grissom, they just plain don't understand one another!! and with Nick, Greg, Brass and Doc a strong bond of friendship :cool:but with him something special. I think she might not have gotten in his face on his drugs, because everyone was, and she left him alone, until he wants to talk about it. If they don't bring them together in the final 6 eps. then maybe in S/9, other wise, what would have been the point of all the hoopla and her getting so bent out of shape when he got married?.. big mistake Warrick:(

GARY..MARG & FRIENDS

Yeah, I really hope for more scenes with them together in the next few episodes. It seems like they didn't get much screen time together except for "A La Cart" (which pretty much reaffirmed the undeniable chemistry between the two). And it kind of pisses me off a little that the writers haven't really shown Catherine's reaction to Warrick's personal troubles. I guess only time will tell how things pan out, but TPTB have been teasing us and f*cking with our minds since "Crate 'n Burial" for goodness' sake. Can't they just give us what we want, already?

What do we want? YO!BLING! When do we want it? NOW!

Maybe we should storm HQ with signs and start an uproar in Los Angeles. Who's with me? :lol:

I'm in. Lets go right now. I want it to happen this season. Right now. Also Marg says she knows when she plans on leaving CSI(heard that somewhere)so it has to happen before then. It better. *shakes fist*
But know one knows when she plans on leaving I hope its not for a long time. 'A La Cart' was great but then their interaction just dropped off. I mean Warrick tells Cath hes finally divorced, and we have really good YOBLING scenes that episode and then nothing. Also like desertwind said they have bin dropping hints forever. They just flow together.

A La Cart YOBLING moment

:brickwall:Why are they not together!!!

That pretty much sums up the feeling here. It will happen soon. Its gotta, or the writers are gonna have alot of YOBLING fans knocking down their doors. Hmmm I wonder if Gary and Marg feel the same way? what do you guys think.

so close

Maybe so MsCatherineBrown, with Sara out of the pic. for the time being, we need some strong relationship bonding, and they would be the ones:thumbsup: I like your banner, but where's the Grissom man?

GARY AND MARG
weehee.gif

desertwind I know Griss is missing but I feel he sorta out of the boy category cause hes supervisor. Maybe I will have him added. Heres one of Cath and Warrick from 'Weeping Willows'.Look at their body language towards each other even on the job. desertwind I love your term relationship bonding. :)

On scene

Back