Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 YoBling: NAME PENDING

I know! Its great to have a sister that supports the same ship as me :)
I am so happy the Strike is over too!! April 3rd it comes back? Ooh not that long, well kinder is but thats alright, at least they are filming more episodes! :D :D
Bring on the Yo!Bling baby! ;) :devil:

the hottest couple there is, im sorry but there is way too much chemistry for the writers to ignore!

Exactly. They can't ignore it. They have to keep them off screen together to ignore it. They really do. I've noticed that even when they don't mean for it to be sey if Gary and Marg are on screen together they steam the whole place up.

It's going to happen...

lostladyknight said:
Exactly. They can't ignore it. They have to keep them off screen together to ignore it. They really do. I've noticed that even when they don't mean for it to be sey if Gary and Marg are on screen together they steam the whole place up.

It's going to happen...

Its true. I was watching a old interview with them on YOUTUBE. They just have the chemistry. The only other thing I think could get in the way would be the lack of episodes left due to the writers strike. Only six more episodes left of season eight. Thats not alot. But I do feel its gonna happen soon.

MsCatherineBrown said:
Its true. I was watching a old interview with them on YOUTUBE. They just have the chemistry. The only other thing I think could get in the way would be the lack of episodes left due to the writers strike. Only six more episodes left of season eight. Thats not alot. But I do feel its gonna happen soon.

ooh what interview were you looking at?!? I would really like to see it! :D :D

well if it doesn't happen soon then they will have missed a great oppitunity. It's not often that two actors have such good chemistry together. Thats one thing the cast of csi have, good chemistry between all of them, thats why we love them!

is the interview and Et interview by any chance? the one where the interviewer gets excited shall we say?!? :D :D

misshelgenberger said:
is the interview and Et interview by any chance? the one where the interviewer gets excited shall we say?!? :D :D

Think It might be. Its a bit older but its pretty good. Also there are lots of other clips on YOUTUBE regrading YOBLING.
Heres some linkage. Link

misshelgenberger said:

:eek: Wow, I remember seeing that awhile ago. It was probably the funniest and most awkward interview I've ever seen; I was so weirded out by it, but I was laughing hysterically at the same time. I couldn't believe that guy (from ET) pitched a f*cking tent right there on the coroner's examination table. I mean, Marg Helgenberger is an attractive lady, but please, learn to control yourself! :lol:
Marg and Gary handled it well, though. They're so great. :D

misshelgenberger said:
i just love the way marg looked at him as if to say omg! or "holy cow" as she likes to say :lol:

Makes me laugh!! :lol: Heres a cute pic of the two of them form 'Living Legend'. Very good ep for YOBLING.
Cute

Fabulous picture, thank's for sharing. their more in tune than any other couple on CSI. well, except for GSR :p lets see them together this season.. finally!!!

Back