Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I ADORE that scene. It's one of my favorites of all time. Not kidding either, I'm always quick to site it when someone asks me which my favorite is. I just love how relaxed they always are around each other.

I ADORE that scene. It's one of my favorites of all time. Not kidding either, I'm always quick to site it when someone asks me which my favorite is. I just love how relaxed they always are around each other.

Yeah they have such a connection. Also how she only asks him to go with her and no one else. They are always there for each other, makes me all warm and mushy. Love it. Also we get the bonus of Warrick being shirtless when Cath walks into the locker room. You can totally watch her look him up and down. LOL.

You can totally watch her look him up and down. LOL.
You know she wants to tap that. You know he wants her to do it, too. :evil:

Damn, some of these new smilies are scary. Whatever, I guess the new format is nice.

You can totally watch her look him up and down. LOL.
You know she wants to tap that. You know he wants her to do it, too. :evil:

Damn, some of these new smilies are scary. Whatever, I guess the new format is nice.

That made me cackle. Its true though. I surprised the rest of the team does not get all flustered with all the eye sex going on between them. Like in this scene from 'Living Legend'.

normal_7x09_253.jpg

Seriously! How long can they undress each other with their eyes and not be able to resist actually doing it? But I guess I won't complain because as we all know, practice makes perfect. So they can practice undressing each other with their eyes all they want, that way when they really do it, it'll be perfect. ;)

Great picture, by the way! They were so flirtatious in that scene. I totally loved it.

I would have to say 'Living Legend' is one of my favorite eps. So I believe they said eight more eps for the rest of season eight. In 'Bull' Warrick and Nick talk about how Warrick will be coming back after the whole big to do with the stripper. How do you think Cath reacted to that whole thing? Cause they where really flirty in 'A la Cart'. Do you think it will go back ro the same thing or different now that all of Warrick's issues are out in the open? I don't what to think. i'm hopeing this will be the YOBLING season, (or the LOVE season :)) But now i'm not so sure.

I'm really not sure how she reacted to the whole thing, or even if we'll get to see any kind of reaction from her. It has been quite awhile since the last new episode, and part of me thinks that portions of plot lines will be abandoned. I really hope that we'll get to see them go back to their old flirtatious selves, but it has been a long time since they've even had a scene together. I think maybe Warrick's troubles will leave him realizing what he really wants, which is in the end, to be with Catherine. I think she may in time realize the same thing. His problems being out in the open, in my mind, progress their story line together. I don't know for sure how things are going to end up, but I'm convinced that it'll happen. Catherine and Warrick belong together! ;)

I'm really not sure how she reacted to the whole thing, or even if we'll get to see any kind of reaction from her. It has been quite awhile since the last new episode, and part of me thinks that portions of plot lines will be abandoned. I really hope that we'll get to see them go back to their old flirtatious selves, but it has been a long time since they've even had a scene together. I think maybe Warrick's troubles will leave him realizing what he really wants, which is in the end, to be with Catherine. I think she may in time realize the same thing. His problems being out in the open, in my mind, progress their story line together. I don't know for sure how things are going to end up, but I'm convinced that it'll happen. Catherine and Warrick belong together! ;)

I think that in a way Catherine has already decided that. Kinda like he's the only guy she's really been able to trust her whole life and she knows that in the end he's the only one she'd feel right being with. That's probably why everything in 6,7,and 8 is/will be so hard on her.

As for the things in 8, I think it will be a SIN if they don't at least have Catherine react to it in passing. OR address that maybe Grissom has been shielding her from it, not letting her have the info because he doesn't want her hurting like he is due to Sara. I don't know... but if they don't address why Catherine hasn't said a damn thing about it yet I'm going to be peeved. You KNOW she cares.

-LLK

I'm hoping to see them together when the next ep. airs, and they're so calm together, and do like the same things, their both social beings, and like the going out & doing the party scene in Vegas. and that's cool:thumbsup: lets hope for some sizzling scenes bwtween them & he's good with children so he'd be great with Lindsay. They do belong together!

Last edited:

I'm hoping to see them together when the next ep. airs, and they're so calm together, and do like the same things, their both social beings, and like the going out party life in Vegas. and tha't cool:thumbsup: lets hope for some sizzling scenes bwtween them & he's good with children so he'd be great with Lindsay. They do belong together!

He is great with kids, including Lindsay. Just look at him with that little girl in season 7, ya know the one with all the green jello.:lol: But Lindsay is like a teenager now right? Man makes me feel old. Do you think they would ever have kids of their own together? Its hard to say cause Cath already has Lindsay, but I have this feeling Warrick would want kids. But who knows.

I don't think so... :(

Catherine is either 44 (45 on March 26th) or 48 (going on 49) depending on which version of her past you go with. The original or the revised version. Now my mother was 42 when I was born but most people don't have children so late in life.

Catherine was in her thirties when Lindsey was born which seems odd considering that she lived such a tomultuous life. Especially when you remember that she had a cocaine addiction even after Lindsey was born.

Anyway... I know WAY too much about Catherine and Warrick, I know this, but I don't think a baby could ever really be possible. :(

It still happens all the time in my fanfictions though!! :D

I don't think so... :(

Catherine is either 44 (45 on March 26th) or 48 (going on 49) depending on which version of her past you go with. The original or the revised version. Now my mother was 42 when I was born but most people don't have children so late in life.

Catherine was in her thirties when Lindsey was born which seems odd considering that she lived such a tomultuous life. Especially when you remember that she had a cocaine addiction even after Lindsey was born.

Anyway... I know WAY too much about Catherine and Warrick, I know this, but I don't think a baby could ever really be possible. :(

It still happens all the time in my fanfictions though!! :D

Thanks for the info. Yeah Cath having Lindsay in her 30s does seem odd. Shame cause Warrick/Cath babies would be so cute. YoBling has to happen in show soon cause Marg has announced she knows when shes leaving the show, but has not reviled when. Sometimes I love the fanfiction universe better then the show universe.

Just look at him with that little girl in season 7, ya know the one with all the green jello.:lol:

This is completely off topic, but Alexandria Jourden who played that little girl (Suzy) is the niece of a very close family friend. So I guess if we were playing 6 degrees of CSI, I would be, like, 4 degrees away. :lol:

To make this post a little less worthless, here's a nice C/W wall someone made:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/CSI_LV/CSI-20.jpg

Just look at him with that little girl in season 7, ya know the one with all the green jello.:lol:

This is completely off topic, but Alexandria Jourden who played that little girl (Suzy) is the niece of a very close family friend. So I guess if we were playing 6 degrees of CSI, I would be, like, 4 degrees away. :lol:

To make this post a little less worthless, here's a nice C/W wall someone made:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/CSI_LV/CSI-20.jpg

So its like you practically know her. Very cool. Love the Wallpaper by the way. Heres a random pic of the them working together. I like just watched it on SPIKE, 'Bad Words'. The eye chemistry is good in that ep too.

normal_4x19_052.jpg

They always look great working together in their matching blue jumpsuits. Imagine how good they would look together minus the jumpsuits. Hehe, just kidding... or am I? :devil:

Back