Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Hmm So where are all the YOBLINGER's at. Lets see what else can we discus here. How do you think they would show us proof they had a relationship in, season nine? Like do you think they will involve Lindsey, that the reason she rebels is because of Warricks death. What about Cath's reaction. I think they should show it hitting her harder then the others mainly because of her close relationship with Warrick. From the last episode of season eight we see she knows her way around his apartment like she has been there before. A bedroom is a very intimate place to go for just a friend I think. So by offering to get his cholthes for him we see that she must know where everything is. And I'm rambling again. Hopefully this will get some more posts on this thread.

Gonna bump this thread up. Get some action around here. One of my favorite pics that never gets old. So cute.

A La Cart

I was sorting through my photobucket earlier and I found this picture. Its one the small side but I love it. It from my favorite YOBLING scene ever. Think I may have used it as a icon at one point.

csismall93.jpg

sorry for the long overdue reply... i cant reply as often anymore... :( but anyway, here I am, soo... for Season 9, I think Cath's reaction will be sort of subtle. In a way, I picture her shielding her emotion from the group but everyone knows how hurt she is. I was actually hoping to catch a glimpse on Warrick's grandma. So maybe Cath can talk to the grandma, so you can see there's familiarity there, maybe the grandma would be the one comforting Cath. Saying things like "my boy rick's always talking about what a strong woman you are" *sigh*

A la cart and Down the drain NEVER gets old.... Especially A la cart! How I wish the writers would continue to show something special like that.....

MelC I love the idea of Warrick's grandmother talking to Cath. It would so be something he would say to his grandma about Catherine. Is his grandma still alive? I can't remember him mentioning anything about her passing way. In a way I really hope they show Warrick's funeral, casue that way we can see Cath's and the teams reactions first hand. Even though I will cry my eyes out the whole tome. But I do agree that Cath may try and shield the others from her own emotions. Shes very motherly to all of them she may be hiding her own feelings to help them deal with theirs.

I know I'm suppose to have at least two lines of stuff about YOBLING. But I need a response first before I can think of anything more to post. So heres the BUMP.

So I've missed you all. I'm working full time and I'm going to school full time too so my free time is like... gone.

Any spoilers for us? Anything?

Anyone getting scared that we're getting so close?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm working thursday nights now. And I don't have DVR (costs 3 hundred dollars). So I'm kinda scared that I'm going to miss out.

:(

No YOBLINGY spoilers that I have heard. But I do know the first episode of the season is gonna be very rough for all parties. I'm getting very nervous that they will do nothing to mention YOBLING and I will be very upset. But we just have to keep our hopes up for the best. And believe in the power of YOBLING.

When bumping a thread up - please provide some content to the post. These threads are supposed to have 3 lines of good posting. Thanks.

Sorry, its been kinda hard to do so with like no one else posting in the thread. Anyway I don't know who has seen the season nine promo or not but lets just say I think we will be seeing a decent chunk of Cath's reaction to Warrick's death. Hopefully this will lead to more give aways of them being in a relationship before he was killed. YOBLING forever lets keep our finger crossed.

Was watching Early Rollout on SPIKE today. Theres a scene where Cath and Warrick are talking and he says bling bling. Made me giggle and think of the connection they share. Gonna miss it so much. Heres a random YOBLINGy picture I found while cleaning out my pictures today.

So cute

hey, sorry for sort of abandoning the thread.... tbh, the only thing's keeping me here is the fanart section.... I'm still waiting for any new news about yobling.... anyways, here's something to keep your eyes busy... ;)

Oh that's a GREAT cap! There's just so much chemistry bursting off the screen there! I love how they have some moments on screen where they're just having stolen looks... it really says how deeply in love they are. :)

Back