Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

^^ Yeah thats another thing as well. Cause Lindsey is a teenager so it might be a little to odd for her if they had another kid. Also cause she is so used to being a only child for so long, she may rebel. Its hard to say. But I would love to think that they would get married and have kids some day.

MelC I love your new siggy. Thats one of the best YOBLING scenes ever. I wish they have had more like that one before the end of the eight season. Season nine is gonna be so hard without Warrick there. There better be so indication of their relationship in the new season,or I will be a very upset fangirl.

best scene ever

I like my new siggy too... :D I hate making signatures, mostly because I suck at them, so I only made a few to switch around... :(

I know this sounds stupid but when does the new season start? It's probably another year before I buy it and watch it. But I wanna know when it starts so I can hear all about it from you guys. ;) To be honest, the long wait has made me given up much hope but I do wish they'll give a PROPER sendoff to Warrick so we fangirls can continue writing and imagining what happen to YoBling.... :devil:

As an answer to your earlier post (which i forgot to reply again *smacks head*), my head always picture something like this

Side note: Has anyone seen LLK? :confused:

New season starts n Octber 9th in the USA. I am really hopeing they give him a proper send off. I think the first new epiosde will be devoted to that. Hopefully we will see a YOBLING indicator throug Cath's actions. Like I said before and will say agian if they just leave us hanging, I'm going to be very angery. If they do I plan on writting a joint letter to the writersn about it and everything. As for LLK I have not seen or heard from her in a while. Hoepfully everything is going okay and shes well.

Im here. I'm sorry I vanished. This thread is the only thing keeping me on Talk CSI now that the FCG has its own website. I promise to try to be back more often. I haven't given up on you guys or YoBling.

-LLK

LLK! You're back! :D Great to know you're still sticking around for this thread. ;)

I just realised I havent post the YoBling icon I submitted for the "Ships" challenge.
yoblingcopyzz8.jpg

Oooh. Me likie!

I really miss yobling. It's not fair that it's all gone and stuff. It's such a beautiful thing.

I guess it isn't over until it's over. So I'm not giving up yet.

Meanwhile I've re-found my love of all things CSI. I'm going to A. purchase my OWN copy of season 7. and B. Watch every episode available to me in a marathon. I still do need that first season 5 disc. :(

BUT I am going to do a marathon. As soon as I convince myself I don't need to be at my computer. lol.

-llk

I love the icon MelC. I think i voted for that one in the contest. I miss YOBLING alot to LLK. They have been showing early season reruns on Spike so I've been able to see lots of YOBLINGy goodness as of late. YOBLING will never fade out. Still lots of possibilities for season nine even though Warrick will not be there. We just need them to mention they where together and I will be a happy camper. A marathon sounds like a great idea, just might do that this afternoon. :)

I'm currently at the Gilmore Girls marathon and after that I'll finish up my CSI:NY season 4 then hopefully by that time I would have save enough money to buy CSI Season 8.... Season 9 will definately have lots of changing with the absence of Warrick AND Gil (mid season)... part of me is thinking they might put CatNip together....

Well they've been playing with catnip a lot lately (recent seasons) so it's entirely possible. Though, I'd be disgusted.

I decided not to care anymore. Of course I'll still love yobling, that won't change. But, I fully intend to just enjoy CSI and not care about all of the huge mistakes they're making.

I decided not to care anymore. Of course I'll still love yobling, that won't change. But, I fully intend to just enjoy CSI and not care about all of the huge mistakes they're making.

^^ Thats really what I have come down too as well. I believe YOBLING and thats all that matters. I plan on just enjoying the show for what it is rather then let the little things get to me. We know that YOBLING is true and we always have fanfiction, to keep us going.

Yep. Just because the ship is no longer implied at the show, doesnt mean we have to stop shipping it. ;) YoBling still rules, and we know it! :bolian: IMO, CSI has been going downhill for quite some time, but I'm still sticking to it. They made some mistakes which I'm not even gonna rant here to prevent a bashing (though I had a mini rant at the other thread)

LLK, what about you? Casting all things aside (including last season's finale), do you picture Cath and Warrick having kids? or just with Linds? :)

Oh well I've thought about it before. No, I don't really because of how illogical it was. But then agian, I do love the idea.

I've always wanted them to have a girl named Sam. :)

I can picture them having kids. Such beautiful babies they would have. I can see them having a little boy, with Warrick's eyes and Caths red hair. Or a girl with Warrick's hair and Caths bone structure. So many fabulous combinations they could make. I see the name Zoe for a girl and Ryan for a boy. Love love love the idea. :)

Back