Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

LLK, you should rephase that sentence into "I am guilty of bumping your critique so I made the fanvid to make it up to you." LOL... You're doing me a favor not the other way around, so take your time... ;)

I'll watch the fanvid as soon as I get out from work, which is in another 9 hours and 5 mins...

LLK watched your fanvid. Love love love love it. So amazing! Great work.

Lets see another good YOBLING episode is of course, Down the Drain.That moment still ranks as the best in my book. A La Cart is another good one as well the scene with the night vision goggles is so sexy. And of course their interaction in For Gedda is spectacular. Lets see what other ones can you guys think of?

Last edited:

I love the moments they have in season 3's A Little Murder!
Epically the hug!! AWWWWWWWWWW So cute together :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I also love the moment in season 6, no sure what episode it is though, maybe Secrets and Flies?? Well it was when Hodges told Warrick to stop flirting cos he was married! LOL!!! :guffaw:
Just shows you that he never stopped loving Catherine, even if he was married

Just shows you that he never stopped loving Catherine, even if he was married
And what makes it adorable is that he doesnt even realised he's subconsiously in love with her and flirting with her! Not to mention Hodges has that DUH! look on him... :guffaw:

Big Middle is definately one of my favourite episodes... I also liked a few eps from the first season where he cover for her (from Grissom and the child services people)... I'd say the first season has quite some yobling bit, not to mention the pilot which also includes yobling working the scene together. See, they're meant to be together FROM THE BEGINNING! ;)

LLK, I loved the fanvid! Good choice on the song and the last part where you add in. Makes me want to hug you. :p

^^ Yes they have belonged together from the beginning. Also in season one i is Too Tough to Die. In which they are given a older case to investigate. Theres that scene where Warrick is messing with the dumby and Cath snaps a picture of him. I love that scene you can see the connection they share in that brief moment. Also in Bully for You in season two Cath makes the comment about Warrick's eyes being his best feature and you see the look in their eyes again. I love it.

Oh yes... thanks for reminding me of those episodes... I agree with Cath, Warrick's eyes are definately his best feature! :) I cant really remember Yobling episodes, but I want to give a shot at making a Yobling video... and since you guys are such experts, can you continue to list Yobling scenes and their episodes? Thanks a million... :)

Another good YoBling scene episode is Invisible Evidence season four. Theres the scene where Cath finds Warrick in women's bathroom. Love that scene you can tell she is truly worried about him and hes willing to confide in her that hes having a tough time

Catherine: Hey you.
Warrick: Hey.
Catherine: How... are you holding up?
Warrick: I'm fine.
Catherine: You sure?
Warrick: Yeah.
Catherine: You're in the women's bathroom.
Warrick (laughs): Oh, god. I'm sorry.
Catherine (laughs): Oh, no. I'm all for it.

^^ Oh yes if I found Warrick Brown in my bathroom at work, I would have no problem with it. ;)

Also in The Finger we have the scene where Cath kisses Warrick on the cheek for watching over Lindsey. One of my favorite episodes.

^^ Oh yes if I found Warrick Brown in my bathroom at work, I would have no problem with it. ;)

Also in The Finger we have the scene where Cath kisses Warrick on the cheek for watching over Lindsey. One of my favorite episodes.

I dont think we'll ever have a problem with Warrick Brown being in ANYWHERE.... :lol:

The Finger is one of my favourite episodes as well. I love how their reflexes are so fast as Cath leans in to kiss him. He's expecting it. :devil:

^^ I love it too MelC. Another good one is A Little Murder, its the one where Ctah gets attacked at a crime scene. And her an Warrick hug in front of the car when she tells him she is still scared. Also they way he looks at her when he comes running into the crime scene gets me every time.

Warrick: Cath? You all right? Don't let him get to you like that.
Catherine: I was scared...and I still am.
(Warrick puts his arms around Catherine)
Don't tell anyone, okay.

Oh yes, A Little Murder is a great yobling episode. I love how Catherine lets him know about her insecurities rather than pretending to be all brave around him. Shows how much he means to her. :)

Casting all things aside (including last season's finale), do you picture Cath and Warrick having kids? or just with Linds?

Another good YoBling scene episode is Invisible Evidence season four. Theres the scene where Cath finds Warrick in women's bathroom. Love that scene you can tell she is truly worried about him and hes willing to confide in her that he's having a tough time

Catherine: Hey you.
Warrick: Hey.
Catherine: How... are you holding up?
Warrick: I'm fine.
Catherine: You sure?
Warrick: Yeah.
Catherine: You're in the women's bathroom.
Warrick (laughs): Oh, god. I'm sorry.
Catherine (laughs): Oh, no. I'm all for it.

All time favorite, great scene between both of them:lol:

Here's cap. of them Gary/Marg, the real deal people at a SAG awards event, with the other "two" the beautiful people:thumbsup:

sagwi6.jpg

Oh yes, A Little Murder is a great yobling episode. I love how Catherine lets him know about her insecurities rather than pretending to be all brave around him. Shows how much he means to her. :)

Casting all things aside (including last season's finale), do you picture Cath and Warrick having kids? or just with Linds?

Its hard to see them with kids just cause Cath said she was in her thirties when she had Lindsey. So yeah she may be at the point in her life where is is done with kids, mainly due to her age. So that may be a factor. But heck who would not want Warrick's children. The two of them would have beutiful babies. ;) I know there have been tons of fanfictions written about this. But I see Warrick treating Lindsey like his own, heck he does already, so I'm not sure if having more kids would be a issue.

Its hard to see them with kids just cause Cath said she was in her thirties when she had Lindsey. So yeah she may be at the point in her life where is is done with kids, mainly due to her age. So that may be a factor. But heck who would not want Warrick's children. The two of them would have beutiful babies. ;) I know there have been tons of fanfictions written about this. But I see Warrick treating Lindsey like his own, heck he does already, so I'm not sure if having more kids would be a issue.

Right now I cant really remember any fanfic mentioning Yobling children aside from LLK of course... For me, I always imagining them having another daughter... and Linds will be a bit protective and at the same time, a teensy bit jealous... :lol:

Back