Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Found another early YOBLING pic I love. Just thought I would share to bump the thread up. :thumbsup:

So cute

2. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I was waiting for the challenge to finish to post this wallpaper... Now it is... enjoy!
    [​IMG]

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Beautiful MelC good job, they have such camraderie, I try not to overuse the word 'chemistry' cause it changes, but they are perfect for one another, hopefully he'll be back and they will be together:thumbsup:

4. MsCatherineBrown

Love love love the wallpaper MelC. Set it as my computer desktop as soon as I saw it. Great work. :thumbsup: Its hows the deep connection they have and always will. YOBLING Forever.

5. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Glad you guys liked the wallpaper... The idea came to me that I should make a wallpaper that shows how Catherine still stays beside Warrick no matter what shit he's been through... ;)

As for my fic, I just wanted to write how I imagined their life together will be. Warrick will always remain the sweet, caring and cheeky character to me... :D

6. MsCatherineBrown

^^ I like that and its the way we should remember him. I've been watching season five reruns on SPIKE and thats the Warrick I see. It still amazes me the connection they share when they are in the same room. No matter what they are doing. I love it.

7. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Yep. I really love the earlier seasons.... It has more of the subtle yoblingness every now and then. :D

8. MsCatherineBrown

I watched Nesting Dolls yesterday. I love the YOBLING interaction when they talk about buying your bride. The looks between the two of them is great.:)
    The older episodes have a very weird effect on me regarding that I'm happy to see them one mintue and then sad cause we won't have this type of interaction in the new season. But then I remember YOBLING will live forever.

The way it should be

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

OUt of all the CSI seasons, Season 5 has the best Yobling moments in it!! Epically cos it has the moment when Catherine and Warrick nearly kissed in the drain!!! Man good times!!

Loving the pic MsCatherineBrown :thumbsup: its Choice as! ;)

10. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i love the Down the Drain moment too! and also the Yobling moment in A Little Murder! Oh those were really the good times. pretty nostalgic watching them again then you get slapped by reality that you won't see those sort of moments anymore....*sobs*...
    but Yobling will definitely linger forever!

11. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Oh yes, Nesting Dolls is a great episode... Another one I really liked is when Cath make a bet with Warrick, the looks between them is just sooooooooooo sooooooooooo indescribable.... They're just so comfortable with each other...

12. MsCatherineBrown

^^ I love that episode too. Makes me all kinds of giddy seeing they way they look at each other. Makes you wonder if they ever did go out for that dinner. I can just picture it. :) makes me very happy thinking of them interacting like that. Gonna miss it so muches next season.

13. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I LOOOOVVVVEEE That episode to!!!
    They way that they looked at each other....HELLO!!! :drool:
    Yeah aye I am going to miss it next season too! No more YoBling:scream:

14. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Lets see another on of my favorite YOBLING action episodes is Living Legend. The conversation they have about Cath meeting Mickey Dunn. I will never forget grin on Warrick's face as she told him the story. That episode also opens with the two of them. I love it. Gonna miss those kinda of moments too. :( But we will always have the memories of the good times and fanfiction to keep YOBLING alive in our hearts.

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Sorry I've been missing so much lately guys. I've had SO much on my plate this summer it's not even funny.

Anyway I do love the scene from Big Middle with the bet. It's one of the best! They're both so hot.

If you're interested I made a YoBling fan video that can be found on my youtube profile (lostladyknight).

Mel, I promise you your critique is coming. I just have a few other things on line before it. I try to handle projects in the order they come in. I am guilty of bumping your critique so I could make the fanvid. :( I suck. It's coming though. I'll try to do it tonight IF my roomate doesn't have me out until 2 AM like last night.

-LLK