Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I remember reading that somewhere!! So if he is still returing for next season and isn't going to be in flash backs... does that mean that he isn't acutally, dead?
    That would be the best news if that is true!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Ooh and I do love that pic of them all too. Thanks for posting that desertwind

2. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I just spend half of my day at work writing a simple one-shot (no pun intended) fanfic for Yobling... Told you she'd be smiling It's mainly about Warrick's funeral... I know most if not all of us are still hoping (or believing) that he's alive but this is just a small rant/description/random fanfic. Please comment. ;)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's NZGirly and read this about his return, doesn't this sound positive, "you'll have to ask CM" and she is the one who said "he'll be back, and not in flashbacks" HMMMM. My scenerio, Nick finds him shot, and calls 911, they come and rush him to the hospital, and wa-la, he's alive!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/250608_03.shtml

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^Hopefully he not dead and he will be back. desertwind I like your scenerio. I mean its more then possible that Nick will come to his senses and chase after Warrick heading to his car and find him. I really really want this to be true for the sake of YOBLING and Warricks character in general. But even if we only get flashbacks hopefully if will be of him and Cath together. YOBLING forever!

5. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I really hope it's true too but somehow I doubt it. I guess it was the fear he was going to die that I've had since the begining of the year, idk. I just have this overwhelming sense that his life is over. There still is hope for YoBling though! We will always have flashbacks and memories and Catherine to show us just how much they lost when he died.

Man the premier is going to be painful.

6. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Yeah the first episode is gonna be very hard for me to watch as well. Everything is gonna be so different. It is getting harder and harder each day to believe that he is alive even though I really hope he is. I think the premier will focus on the how the team will react to hi death. Hopefully they will show us how Cath is takeing the new. They did a pretty good job of involving her in For Gedda. Hopefully the writers have the sense to continue this in the premier. YOBLING for ever. :thumbsup:

7. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yeah. I hope so.

She deserves some involvement, you know?

We deserve for her to have some.

8. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Most defiantly she deserves involvement. Like I have said before the writers have been teasing us with this ship from the first season. They better at least give us some closure. I will be a very angry fangirl if there is none. But I guess we will just have to wait and see what the new season brings us. Neverforget YOBLING will always live on forever.

9. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i do hope that warrick's still alive... it's better to see him in a hospital bed than in doc robbins' table right? that would be the saddest part of course. that would be real hard for the team. just thinking about it makes me wanna cry.. well i wanna think that there's still a faint hope that he's gonna be alive. and of course there should be closure for yobling.

10. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Closure is the big thing for me right now. Even though I have to admit the made the season finale a cliffhanger. But it gets harder everyday not knowing if this ship will ever become a canon. Like I've said before the writers have been teasing us since the first season. If they just let Warrick leave without closure. They will defiantly have a YOBLING fangirls knocking at their door.

11. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

*Nods.* In total agreement there. Being secured in the GSR side of things, I would really have loved to see more YoBling action last season, especially if they were going to shove him off the mortal coil anyway. Providing that he does live, which seems unlikely, it'd be nice for him to just, go, somewhere, and still be alive. That way, we can all write sappy makeup fics when the show really ends. *Sigh.* I did think, they would have been really good together. Catherine is a strong character, a really strong character after all the stupid stuff she's gone through, and I could have imagined that Warrick, having overcome his own troubles in the past, could have been a really good match for her.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'ts still along way from Oct. so maybe this will still come to fruition, and they do bring out the best in one another and seem so happy with each other, maybe this has been posted prior, but it's still a cool photo!

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

13. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Thats part of the reason we need closure. Is that we had so few YOBLING moments the past season. In the first couple of seasons we saw alot of hinting at this relationship. Now nothing, so frustrating. Fanfiction is such a great thing, I'm so happy we will be able to expand our views that way. Even though they both had their own problems I really thought they would end up together on the show. They where and are the perfect match for each other.

14. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I written the second and last chapter of "Told you she'd be smiling". It mainly focus on Lindsey's reaction. The story originally started out as oneshot but I changed it. Sorry for any confusion.

15. MsCatherineBrown

MelC I really like your fic alot. Makes me sad but happy well. Great work. I've been reading alot of YOBLING fanfiction lately. It helps keep my spirits up about situation. But on some levels it makes me almost sadder. I need closure and the fic help. The writers better gives us at least that in the new season.

this pic makes me happy