Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Yeah, no intereaction hardly at all, but lots of Warrick with Grissom and Nick, maybe they were too busy with this case.. there's always next week:thumbsup:

Yeah, no intereaction hardly at all, but lots of Warrick with Grissom and Nick, maybe they were too busy with this case.. there's always next week:thumbsup:

I still haven't had the time to watch the new episode, but it sounds like it's not really that big of a deal. I keep hoping and hoping for more scenes with Catherine and Warrick, but I guess we'll have to keep waiting. But I mean, my math equation says it all (I know I've posted this a thousand times, but I just need some reassurance):

Catherine = 9 letters

Warrick = 7 letters

9 + 7 = 16

16 / 2 = 8... as in Season 8!

YO!BLING. MUST. HAPPEN. :borg:

I still haven't had the time to watch the new episode, but it sounds like it's not really that big of a deal. I keep hoping and hoping for more scenes with Catherine and Warrick, but I guess we'll have to keep waiting. But I mean, my math equation says it all (I know I've posted this a thousand times, but I just need some reassurance):

Catherine = 9 letters

Warrick = 7 letters

9 + 7 = 16

16 / 2 = 8... as in Season 8!

YO!BLING. MUST. HAPPEN. :borg:

I love it. And its so true. Like I said before I have a good feeling about this season. Only five more episodes , but alot can happen in that time. Seems to be alot of Cath in the next episode, so maybe we will get some Warrick interaction with her. Similarly to GSR, they keep hinting at the relationship, then BAM we get a scene with the two of them in the bedroom. Just a matter of time.

hey, everyone!! I'm here to give out some goodies... ;)

3 avvies...
dtdcopyhp3.gif
chemistrycopyxz2.gif
fantasycopypm0.jpg

and something to ease our pain as we wait for them to FINALLY hook up...
:eek::wtf::drool::devil:

and THAT is why people like me should not be allowed to use Photoshop! :D

3 avvies...
dtdcopyhp3.gif
chemistrycopyxz2.gif
fantasycopypm0.jpg

Thanks so much. It makes the wait a little more bearable. Your photo-shoping skills are the best!! :)

MelC, those are some great avvies! And that picture you made... :drool:

I'm so excited for Thursday's episode, especially since Miami won't come back for another couple of weeks. I really hope we get some nice C/W interaction; that would make my freakin' month.

3 avvies...
dtdcopyhp3.gif
chemistrycopyxz2.gif
fantasycopypm0.jpg

Amazing!

You're amazing.

I love that pic. Can I steal it?

-LLK

all your compliments really made me blush! :D

LLK, is it call stealing if you ask?! hehe... feel free to snag it! Go on and spread that yobling love!

I got a little bored and did a little something....

Cool stuff MelC! No YoBling in last nights episode although plenty of Warrick and Cath apart. Heres a cap from the moment after the best YoBling moment ever in 'Down The Drain.' To help keep us Yoblingers going until the next episode next week.

if only that cop had not appeared

Thos manips. are amazing MelC thank's, really cool,:thumbsup: and this week is "Ala Cart" the confrontation about his marriage , and they lights out resturant, them working together:drool:

Thos manips. are amazing MelC thank's, really cool,:thumbsup: and this week is "Ala Cart" the confrontation about his marriage , and they lights out resturant, them working together:drool:

Sweet thats like my favorite YoBling moment after the moment in 'Down The Drain'. I'm just surprised at the lack of YoBling we have had in the two new episodes. Mainly because of the big deal they made 'Ala Cart' about Warrick announcing to Cath about his divorce then that juicy scene. Like why was Warrick not comforting Cath when she was having all the issues with the case last week's episode. I think the writers are just messing with us now.

Back