Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Exactly.

Did I ever admit to you guys that a few weeks ago I wrote a Warrick!Death piece? It outlined his funeral, death, few hours before death, and Catherine struggling to deal after his death. It was my idea of how this season was going to end...

Oh my LLK. Thats kinda creepy. I have a love hate relationship with fanfiction like that. I always read character death fanfics even though I know they are gonna make me cry. PM me a link to the story, and your other works I would love to read your work.

Also wanna extend a thanks to Wojo, who posted a link to this article.
It states that there is a possibility of Gary making appearances on the show in the future seasons. Which gives us YOBLING fans hope for the future.

Hi everyone, I'm new. I was an avid lurker for a long time but it took Warrick's leaving for me to finally join!

Anyhow, I have a theory - Do you think that maybe all of Warrick's gambling will finally pay off? I think maybe he's going to hit the jackpot. This would leave room for him to make his guest appearances - and for yobling. If he hits it big he wont need to work and then he and Cath can be free to hook up.

I can't help but wonder about all this mob talk though. Having him whacked would be horrible! Maybe this is all a ploy by the TPTB to keep us watching until next season and what better way than to have the mob involved. Besides, when Jorja left, after a few days it was confirmed, wasn't it? I haven't heard/seen anything concrete yet.

I think it's a lot more likely that he gets fired than he's killed or hits the jackpot.

I wouldn't know for sure though. I just don't want him to leave either way.

I've thought about how it hasn't been confirmed yet but honestly I don't think that means much. I'm pretty sure he's going to be gone. :( I just wish I hadn't seen it coming since December. I've been in mourning for Warrick since Christmastime.

I think it's a lot more likely that he gets fired than he's killed or hits the jackpot.

I wouldn't know for sure though. I just don't want him to leave either way.

I've thought about how it hasn't been confirmed yet but honestly I don't think that means much. I'm pretty sure he's going to be gone. :( I just wish I hadn't seen it coming since December. I've been in mourning for Warrick since Christmastime.

LLK I'm sorry you have bin mourning since December. Thats gotta be rough. CBS seems to be dancing about if he is leaving or not. Maybe they are waiting for him to make a statement about it himself. Who knows. Lets try and stay positive about this, we have four episodes left in the season alot could happen to YOBLING in that time frame. So chin up everyone.

lets remember the good times

Lets try and stay positive about this, we have four episodes left in the season alot could happen to YOBLING in that time frame. So chin up everyone.
lets remember the good times

Good Times indeed!

And a lot could happen. Actually, I'm counting on it.

I may have given up on Warrick already, which I should never have done, but YoBling isn't over till it's over. I won't give up on YoBling until they cancel the show. In the end nothing could stop them. They love each other. Someday the writers will see...

Yes indeed, alot can happen, I will be beyond disapointed if they don't have some resloution with these two stunning people, and just let it fizzle out.. it would be abominable:klingon:after 8 years of them so close and so hot together, to just not show them having a love potion #9:thumbsup:

BEAUTIFUL:drool:

it would be abominable:klingon:after 8 years of them so close and so hot together, to just not show them having a love potion #9:thumbsup:

Abominable is the perfect word for it, if they end it now. Gary and Marg have such chemistry one and off screen. Like I said before the writers are gonna have alot of trouble on their hands if this does not happen before Gary leaves. If so I plan on personally going down there to give them a talking to if it does.

Gary and Marg

They had a scene together last night! Two if you count the phone call. I was all happy when it was him on the other end of the line. I think I almost cried. Them speaking again gives me a little hope. Just a little... but some. I was so scared they wouldn't interact at all before he left.

^^ I agree LLK, I was so happy when Cath called the phone and Warrick was on the other end. I love the way she smiled when she figured out it was him. Warrick with a pink phone was cute too. Their interaction between them in the scene with the car was pretty good. The eye interaction between them was really good in that scene as well. I'm excited, it may not be much but this gives us more hope for YOBLING, before Gary leaves. Three more episodes, thats three whole hours with possible Warrick/Cath action. Lets keep those chins up.

Hey fans, have you all seen the *picture thread* it's Cath with her arm around him..:drool:it's next week's I believe, so what is she doing and why does she have her arms around him? go look:bolian:

WORKING 'N' WALKING

Hey fans, have you all seen the *picture thread* it's Cath with her arm around him..:drool:it's next week's I believe, so what is she doing and why does she have her arms around him? go look:bolian:

WORKING 'N' WALKING

Thanks for telling me about those pictures. I'll wait until the others see the pictures before I'll comment. I made one of the pictures the background on my PC. It made me very happy. At least we know that they'll have more screen time together. That's something.

WORKING 'N' WALKING

Thanks for telling me about those pictures. I'll wait until the others see the pictures before I'll comment. I made one of the pictures the background on my PC. It made me very happy. At least we know that they'll have more screen time together. That's something.

I think those pics are form the season finale. Made me kinda teary eyed actually. Maybe theres hope for the future of YOBLING. I''m kinda pissed with with way they are gonna have Warrick leave though.

I think those pics are form the season finale. Made me kinda teary eyed actually. Maybe theres hope for the future of YOBLING. I''m kinda pissed with with way they are gonna have Warrick leave though.

I think they're from the finale too. I just think it looks like a "distanced hug" I think it implies that we're not getting much more than that. It does look like she just kissed him on the cheek... but that's about it. Warrick seems like he's not ready to let her go yet though...

I'm not sure what to think.

I think they're from the finale too. I just think it looks like a "distanced hug" I think it implies that we're not getting much more than that. It does look like she just kissed him on the cheek... but that's about it. Warrick seems like he's not ready to let her go yet though...

I'm not sure what to think.

I'm not really sure what to think, either. Gosh, that last picture made me cry just a little bit. It's really beginning to sink in that Gary Dourdan is actually leaving the show. But I still have faith within that he will choose to come back for a few episodes here and there, mainly so our Yo!Bling hopes won't be dashed forever. :(

Like you subterraneantwin that they will still have some sort YOBLING connection even though hes not a regular on the show. Like I said before maybe have Cath mention him or something. I believe in YOBLING till the end and then some. Heres a random pic of them working together.

Best couple ever

Back