Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I love the shipper Yo! Bling.
So the hope is the last who died for me.
And after the episode "Bodien in Motien." It has to be something between the two.:)

I'm a betting gal, & beings I live in a betting city, and the next ship is these two, they've both done stupid things and made errors in judgement, with all of that behind them, they both would have such a perfect understanding of what to expect and not to expect.. to you hear us TPTB.. its Catherine and Warrick together:bolian:

YO'BLING

Having a freak out here YOBLINGers! As you all must have heard Gary is leaving the show possibly as soon as the end of this season. Argh but YOBLING was gonna happen soon, I swear if they don't have any YoBling action before he leaves I'm gonna go knock writer skulls. I mean as we have discussed they have bin teasing us since the first season. Bah, sorry I'm all kinds of frazzled by this news. :(

Having a freak out here YOBLINGers! As you all must have heard Gary is leaving the show possibly as soon as the end of this season. Argh but YOBLING was gonna happen soon, I swear if they don't have any YoBling action before he leaves I'm gonna go knock writer skulls. I mean as we have discussed they have bin teasing us since the first season. Bah, sorry I'm all kinds of frazzled by this news. :(

Me too, I'm stunned, and depressed, I love him, how could he do this, he just said a few months ago, that "he was in it for the long haul" what the hell made him change his mind not to mention him and Billy hang out together in real life, and if Billy just re-signed why didn't he:confused:this so sucks and I'm out of words and don't know what to say or think, and I'll go with you to bash in the writers skulls:klingon:so who's next George and Eric? I so thought we'd see him and Cath together this or next season, maybe we're all jumping the gun, it hasn't been confirmed by CBS yet:wtf:

OMFG. Are you guys serious? Is this information confirmed?

:brickwall:

I can't believe it. :scream:

ETA: I kind of wish the series would end with all the original cast members in tact. It would feel like a much better journey that way. I don't know if that makes any sense... I may be a bit delirious right now.

Last edited:

:(

I'm crushed.

I saw it coming. I did. Nobody can deny that... but I was sorely hoping that I was wrong.

Too bad it looks like I wasn't.

I hope the other half of my prediction comes true too, that Catherine and Warrick confirm their feelings before whatever happens to him happens.

:( I'm so sad.

It is people, it is the end for us.
Not yet able to assimilate.
But Yo! Bling ended.:(:(:(:(:(

This is so weird its like something that has always bin there is just gonna be gone. I hope that they have at least one scene where they confess their love for each other before he leaves. There are four episodes left of season eight, I'm hoping alot happens between them before end of the season. If their feelings for each other are not resolved by the time Gary leave I feel the writers are gonna have a angry mob of YOBLING shippers on their hands.

And How then since the season 3 I hope for some scene Yobling. Ate and now nothing. And the Warrick will leave
And they will remain the same. So does not:alienblush:

I was shocked and stared at the news for like 5 minutes and cried:(, and I just saw him and George about 2 months ago on a TV Guide channel laughing and saying "they were in it for the long haul", and, and I smiled and went YEEESSS:thumbsup: I think this sucks, what's the real reason?

It's not over until it's over guys. And I for one am not giving up hope. Not after 8 years. No way.

Also, I'm going down with my 'ship. When Warrick's gone... I'll be gone too. There will be no more LLK in the world of CSI online or CSI anything.

-LLK

It's not over until it's over guys. And I for one am not giving up hope. Not after 8 years. No way.

Also, I'm going down with my 'ship. When Warrick's gone... I'll be gone too. There will be no more LLK in the world of CSI online or CSI anything.

-LLK

I don't think I would ever be able to give up CSI even after my favorite character leaves and my number one ship is gone. I have to much invested in almost all the characters. We are gonna miss you LLK, and please rethink of coming back to the boards to talk to us. Don't forget everyone there is always the world of fanfiction to keep YOBLING alive. YOBLING will remain my favorite ship no matter what happens on the show.

Well we all have to stand up for what we believe in right? I might drop by every now and then, but I'm not sure I see the point. I'm going to miss the YoBling like... way too much.

:(

This SO isn't fair.

Do you think this is a facade so that we're all "in suspense" like we were over Sara last year? You know... so we're not really sure if Warrick is going to live or die? And... do you guys think we're going to get our yobling? They *may* not lose me as a viewer if they do something EPIC in the YoBling department. And I do mean epic.

Do you think this is a facade so that we're all "in suspense" like we were over Sara last year? You know... so we're not really sure if Warrick is going to live or die? And... do you guys think we're going to get our yobling? They *may* not lose me as a viewer if they do something EPIC in the YoBling department. And I do mean epic.

I don't think they are gonna go as far as killing Warrick. Well if they do i'll have a freakin melt down. But I'm gonna guess they are just gonna have him leave Vegas and move on with his life somewhere else or something. I think that would be a better move on the writers part the killing him off anyay. Like I said before they better have freakin amazing EPIC YoBling moment before he leaves. Cause you know YoBling fans are gonna be super pissed if he just leaves after everything thats happened between them and nothing. I'm personally hoping for a kiss of something. Maybe if they say Warrick never left Vegas they could still have a Cath have a relationship with him and have her mention him sometimes. I know thats a longshot but a fagirl can dream right.

Exactly.

I want YoBling. I want epic YoBling.

I was thinking that he might get fired. If he's fired... he could stay in Vegas. Right?

I'm kinda afriad that he and Catherine are both going to end up with their lives in danger at the end of this season though. I can't be sure (and I'm 90% spoiler free except when my friends spoil me) but the way this season has gone down I think it's highly possible. Maybe Warrick goes above and beyond to save Catherine's (and perhaps his own) life. After the drug and accusation of murder maybe Ecklie just custs him loose? I dunno... then he'd at least still be around.

At least there'd be fuel for us yobling writers.

Did I ever admit to you guys that a few weeks ago I wrote a Warrick!Death piece? It outlined his funeral, death, few hours before death, and Catherine struggling to deal after his death. It was my idea of how this season was going to end...

Back