Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

i think so, yeah the drain ep (the one from youre av right?). that scene was great, so much chemisty, i wonder what would have happened if that guy hadnt interupted them, if they would have kissed.... (i watched season 5 before any other seasons accidently so the drain scene was really the first scene i saw of them, where i was like oh wow, they'd make a cute couple)

No fair!! I can't get away from the spoilers!! They haunt me!! (BTW, i'm going spoiler free this season and it's really HARD!)

BTK2 was okay, but there wasn't really much Yobling in it to me. I did like that in all the scenes where she was freaking out he was there with her, not necessarily holding her or whatever, but just kind of there and supporting her in his own fashion.

I'll go away now.
Gillian Sara Grissom

(DON'T WARN THE TADPOLES!)

^ Oh God!! I wanted to kill that construction worked too Gaaa!!
But, please, please is that whole story about Warrick's marriage ending for real?? Is this a REALLy spoiler, or u just, like me, made it up coz you want it to happen?

yeah at the end of last season nick was joking with warrick saying sumthing like ' so your marriage is on the rocks and now ur looking at prostitutes' then that same episode sara said something like 'so it wasn't love?' and he said sumthing like it happended so fast..' so when are we ever going to know what happened with that?

Where are you heading too, grimreaper? Hope you'll come back. Your wrestling avs and banners always give me a giggle :lol:

And everyone, PLEASE try to remember to use spoiler boxes when wanting to discuss spoilers. It's easy enough to do, and there are a lot of people on here that would rather be surprised by upcoming episodes. Thank you! :)

yeah, i second Ziggy on spoiler etiquette and also respectfully request everyone tone down a bit on the netspeak. Its becoming painful for me to read some of your posts and I swear I'm not THAT old :( Sorry to b the old hag but I'd really like to hear what u guys are saying and after the 3rd or 4th attempt at reading and not getting it, I just give up

Now for YoBling...

Personally, I think there was tremendous YoBling on BTK pt 2. All the parts that Catherine was most vulnerable, Warrick was there for her. Not to mention, he was the one who basically figured out where Linds was. Yes, he was hardly in the ep but I think he was in every place it counted. And I also think he was the most visibly affected by what was happening to her than anyone else on the team. I cant wait to see if they touch on this in future eps :)

I happen to agree with ziggystarduzt and ruzila about spoilers. You must use either the spoiler code or spoiler space. Many posters like to remain spoiler free and it's not fair to them. But just keep in mind that once an episode airs in the US, it is NOT considered a spoiler anymore and therefore, spoiler codes aren't needed.

Also, this is a message board not a chat room. Please use complete words when typing out your posts. Not everyone can understand "netspeak". It is hard for posters to read your posts when it ends up being one long sentence with no punctuation. Those posts are more than likely to be overlooked.

Since it's in your thread title, "trademarks" and "copyrights" cannot be used to "lay claim" to any words or phrases. If you have a question about that, pm me.

I agree, seeing them when younger is cute if they do it right. *wonders who/would will play them*

The one thing I have mixed feelings on is abbreviations...I'm getting the hang of ep abbreviations but still often wind up going "huh? What's that mean?" I can often figure it out with the ep guide though.

Thanks RC and 1C :)

The one thing I hope they don't do is repeat what they did.. god I suck with ep titles.. you know the one where it flashes back to Cath's stripper days and it's just Marg in a wig? Yeah, I hope they don't do that again. Marg is a beautiful woman.. but she's a beautiful woman in her 40s, not a teenager. Maybe she has a dead ringer niece or something that could play her? That would be very cool. And it's just her, right, no teen Warrick?.

Dude, I really really doubt that even with the number of times they've crammed her ass into Juicy Jeans and Butter tops, that they're going to try to pass her off as a teen. But yeah - I was just thinking about that scene the other day. Ironically, because at the time she was sporting Anchorwoman hair, the wig did make her look a bit younger... but not 20 years younger. That tactic does bother me. I like that it's Warrick that she's telling the story to, and I hope they don't shift that dialogue. If nothing else, I think that Warrick and Catherine do present a nice sounding board for each other.

Ep is Felonious Monk. And there was a difference there, cuz the flashback obviously didn't include a teen Catherine. Too bad though, would love to see more of her ass crammed in Juicy Jeans and Butter tops . She can pull it off, after all. ;)

There will be no young Warrick. Cath will just tell him about her meeting their victim when she was young. But considering the writers seem to have a one track mind lately,( focusing all their attention on a certain pairing) it slipped their attention that the timeline is off. So the scene will either be rewritten or we might not even get it for we might have to put up with something more worrisome than Catherine's tush.

This is true, good point. And she may be able to pull it off, but ya know, it might be time to invest in some grown up clothes. No matter what your body looks like, there comes a time when it's just not cool to dress like a teenager anymore. Marg dresses like a lady, why can't Catherine? :lol:

I'm sad to hear about no teen Warrick. I think that would be beautiful. And what a gorgeous teen he'd be. In fact, I'll take a page from Jorja's "I want a musical episode of CSI!" book and say that I want a teen episode of CSI. I know, I know, totally stupid and nonsensical, but a girl can dream!

Well that's a matter of taste, I guess. I don't have a problem with how Cath dresses. Well, I hated her s1 wardrobe. That was godawful.

Speaking of that, Cath and Warrick fit cleavage-wise to. They both show a lot of it! :lol: Yum!

^^^ I hear ya there. Godd. who in the world dressed her? And the hair.. yaeh.. wow. no words to explain that.. and her makeup wasn't that good. But now she is okay. Not bashing Cath. And yeah they both DO show alot of cleavage. ^_^

I dress a lot more like Sara than I do Cath but I happen to have more of Cath's assets :lol: Now I'm a fashion misfit so if those were brand names that you guys were talking about, I've got no idea. But my take is that other than season 1 (and I think part of 2), Cath's looked great.

When she's off the clock, I wear pretty much the same stuff. Dunno if thats the teen clothes you guys are referring to. (I think not cuz I swear its the same kinda stuff Sara wears :p ) There been a few times that the girls have worked together and have sported similar outfits so :confused:

But basically the only recent fashion no-no I've seen on the show were Sara's specs at the beginning of Built To Kill pt 2 :lol: And I recall one time Greg wearing a CSI vest that looked more fitted for Cath than him. :p Let's not get into hair cuz that one would all go to Nicky IMO. :eek: LOL

But back to YoBling... I absolutely love their matching cleavage :D After their lips almost touching in Down the Drain, I was looking for thier chest union :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back