Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I saw DTD tonight and loved it...I soooo wanted them to get a kiss in. "kiss her already...man, bad guy, bad!" I knew they didn't kiss but anyway lol.
Can someone elaborate on the timeline...maybe in IM since this is a ship thread? I don't know how it's off. And I'm sad too about no Warrick. But maybe we'll still get some YoBling. and ROFL about "more worrisome things than Catherine's tush"

Well don't worry about the juicy couture because they are supposed to cast another actress to play a young Catherine Willows on 7x09. A concerned viewer who's sick of the inconsistencies on the timeline on CSI wrote the writers because making Catherine 16 years old in the 70s Vegas would mess up her bio and what Catherine stated in Season 1 Table Stakes. There'll be no teen Warrick because that would mess the timeline even more, lol.. he's younger than Catherine so I don't think he roamed the streets of Vegas in the 1970s. Im not sure about the specifics but anyway they said that the writers are still checking and editing the scripts. But I have no problem if they edit things out cuz Cath and Warrick will be working together in this ep anyways so we would still see them together.
ruzila said:
When she's off the clock, I wear pretty much the same stuff. Dunno if thats the teen clothes you guys are referring to. (I think not cuz I swear its the same kinda stuff Sara wears :p ) There been a few times that the girls have worked together and have sported similar outfits so :confused:
LOL Yeah I don't think wearing vest, blazers, figure-hugging sleeveless tops and little black dresses can be classified as teen clothing, specially that we're now that we're in the new millenium where women in their 30s and 40s wear clothes that flaunt their confident and healthy body image. And I read that most of Catherine's wardrobe are Dolce & Gabbana I don't think teens wear those stuff, D&G's niche market are the contemporary women. (Don't worry about the Cath wearing branded stuff cuz the recluse Gil's wardrobe mainly consist of Ermenegildo Zegna so the CSIs are pretty much wearing branded clothes, lol. )

AngelZsa youre so twisted, lol! WTF matching cleavage. :lol:

I have a thing for Touchy-feely yobling so Im gonna post these here.

7020710mw7.jpg

7020702je0.jpg

Hottie_Cath said:

LOL Yeah I don't think wearing vest, blazers, figure-hugging sleeveless tops and little black dresses are teen things. And I read that most of Catherine's wardrobe are Dolce & Gabbana I don't think teens wear those stuff, D&G's niche market are the contemporary women. (Don't worry about the Cath wearing branded stuff cuz the recluse Gil's wardrobe mainly consist of Ermenegildo Zegna so the CSIs are pretty much wearing branded clothes, lol. )

She also wears Prada! :lol: Wish I could wear those when I was a teen. But anyway, Cath's clothes are obviously not branded ones on the show but they still look awesome. Marg even pointed it out in an interview that fans often tell her she's got great wardrobe. Well hey, Warrick loves her outfits (even tho I have a slight feeling he might prefer her without them) and that's what matters. :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:

I'll show you when I get home from UNI, HottieRissa . :lol: :lol:

These are my favorite Warrick outfits. :p
1x04735oi7.jpg

warrick20brown200077jr3.jpg

Too bad Catherine doesn't have the matching outfits to go with these. :p

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:

I'll show you when I get home from UNI, HottieRissa . :lol: :lol:
Yes show me those Built to Kill icons when you get home AngelZsa. :p Im getting tired of McSteamy.

And to make these three lines.. In those Built to Kill Part 2 pics--Im glad that even with Warrick's marriage he was as caring and touchy feely as before, lol. And thank goodness for Warrick. I thought the team were kind of distant towards her in this episode except for Warrick (and Sara). Maybe its just because was expecting the team to be more sympathetic towards Cath ala Grave Danger but it didn't happen. So yay for Warrick!!!
And Warrick's facial expressions in the accident scene broke my heart. When he was pleading for her to calm down I wanted to hug him too, lol. :lol: (sounds familiar.. oh stfu z i cant think of anything, lol)

Yum yum yum! What a great sight to come home to! (Even if it's only on my computer screen :lol:)

Yes show me those Built to Kill icons when you get home AngelZsa. Im getting tired of McSteamy.

Uh ahm.... BTK icons? Ehem... I don't have any. (Yet)

Yeah HottieRissa it does sound familiar. :lol: Let me just reply with something familiar then...

I think that was just the PTBs way to try to emphasize YoBling yet keeping it subtle. If the others had shown the same kind of worry as Warrick did, they would have needed to make Warrick a lot MORE affectionate which would have been too odd from a married man... and too soon for the PTBs just yet. Roll Eyes :rolleyes:

And now I shall go and find the matching (cleavage rich) outfits!

And Warrick's facial expressions in the accident scene broke my heart. When he was pleading for her to calm down I wanted to hug him too, lol. :lol: (sounds familiar.. oh stfu z i cant think of anything, lol)
Lol, Lol! :lol: Me too! He cares so much for her. More than the other team members. Did you notice that he was running at the scene to find Cath? Omg i was like 'awwwww! he's so sweet!' As time passes by i feel more and more strongly that he's the best thing that can ever happen to her. ;) And the same to him :D :p

Umm.. thank you for the pics you two.. now someone just needs to work their magic.. and get Cath in those. ^_^

I do like Naren Shankar but he's a PTB after all and he likes to play with our heads. Nevertheless, it's time to tease us again so...

... For those who hope Catherine Willows isn't perpetually tied to the railroad tracks, there could be some hope. A flirtation with co-worker Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) that went nowhere may flame up again, Shankar hints. But fans shouldn't expect rainbows and lollipops. After all, actors love tragedy - and crying over the bloody body of your shady dad, or applying a rape kit to yourself screams Emmy...

If you want to read the whole article (which is mainly about Cath/Marg), you can find it either at the New York Post or if it goes down, over at An Evident Gamble .

Thanks AngelZ for the article, I was teased, lol. :p I hope he keeps his promise, that was the third time I think that he said that would happen in Season 7.

Did you notice that he was running at the scene to find Cath? Omg i was like 'awwwww! he's so sweet!'
Yeah when Warrick was running around I went 'she's straight ahead Warrick.. no no to your right!' :lol: It was good that the writers showed that at least Warrick cared and that Catherine didn't go through her ordeal alone.

AngelEyez said:
I do like Naren Shankar but he's a PTB after all and he likes to play with our heads. Nevertheless, it's time to tease us again so...

... For those who hope Catherine Willows isn't perpetually tied to the railroad tracks, there could be some hope. A flirtation with co-worker Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) that went nowhere may flame up again, Shankar hints. But fans shouldn't expect rainbows and lollipops. After all, actors love tragedy - and crying over the bloody body of your shady dad, or applying a rape kit to yourself screams Emmy...

If you want to read the whole article (which is mainly about Cath/Marg), you can find it either at the New York Post or if it goes down, over at An Evident Gamble .

For some reason I just have to :lol: I guess that is sorta kinda hope! <3 I just can't wait till tonight.. maybe see some yobling! I forgot like everything that was said about it.. but I don't trust spoilers really anymore. Not after they made me feel like a fool. ='[

Three little words, so good to hear.

Work...comes...first.

*elated sigh*

Three small words that have such meaning. Because when someone is trying to make their relationship work, they take the extra few seconds to finish leaving a voice mail. They DON'T hang up and say "Work comes first." And when you love someone, work does not come first. That person does. Always.

Looks like there's more (and worse) trouble in paradise.... :devil:

Lmao, Ashley, you nailed it! And she might have been out doing Robert anyway. :devil: Oh well, can't say I'm happy they are still together but things at least look promising. (For us. Not for Tina for sure.)

I agree, always...didn't realize it until now but you have a point. 'Cause he'd never choose work over Cath ;) And if things *are* falling apart, he can be there to pick up the pieces :) And look totally hot doing it...he was yummy sleeveless tonight...but that's another thread lol.

AngelEyez said:
Lmao, Ashley, you nailed it! And she might have been out doing Robert anyway. :devil: Oh well, can't say I'm happy they are still together but things at least look promising. (For us. Not for Tina for sure.)

wasn't his name David? IDK. but Last night didn't make me hapy. there was nothing. but the chainsaw thing was cool! lol.and he people. But Tina is STILL!in the game. This is so not cool. I hope Warrick walks in onn something. :lol:

iilovecsii said:
wasn't his name David? IDK. but Last night didn't make me hapy. there was nothing. but the chainsaw thing was cool! lol.and he people. But Tina is STILL!in the game. This is so not cool. I hope Warrick walks in onn something. :lol:
LMAO! No Kim, I named him that in a fic and somehow it caught like wild fire. :D

It wasnt until I Like to Watch that we heard Warrick mention 'Robert' and considering it was the first we heard him talk to Tina regarding a guy AND when we first met her (Shooting Stars)we only heard Warrick refer to the leering guy down the hall as her 'ex', he who I named David was discovered to be Robert :lol: But its always great to see how far David has gone ;)

Yep, first Eye-Sex, then David... Now only if the writers would pay attention to something we wrote. THAT'd b something :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back