Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Barring the peroxide that Tina quite clearly has been combing into Warrick's hair out of spite and hiding his best "intentional stubble razor", I'd say last night was pretty good for YoBling.

Work comes first? Well... who happens to be at work?

Either way - not any direct YoBling scenes, but they definitely seem to be setting the stage.

AngelEyez said:
Lmao, Ashley, you nailed it! And she might have been out doing Robert anyway. :devil: Oh well, can't say I'm happy they are still together but things at least look promising. (For us. Not for Tina for sure.)
LMAO I hope so. I think both of them have their work as their priority and I bet she's busy working on somebody in the hospital, jk.
I love Warrick's case, I skipped through the boring scenes but his case was a good one. And even if he mentioned Yoko's name he flaunted his arms so he's forgiven. :D

Yep, first Eye-Sex, then David...
Then divorce.

OOO yeah sorry.. I am soo confused on his name.. well okay thank you. I guess.. if I understand you right. lol. I feel soo dumb.

Hey All,
I haven't been around for quite awhile. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone in the new thread. I really hope to get more yobling this season and I loved the "shut up Hodges line" it was great. Hope to started talking to all of you more soon.

.:Rose:.

man as soon as i heard those three fabulous word i ws like and this is what season 7 is all about this year.its like th opposite of season 6. those first three eps went sumthing like this

BIM
warrick:cause i'm married
Cath(shocked):since wen
W:since last nite

Then there was the big confession scene u know

Cath:the thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibilty that it mite come true..and when you lose that possibilty it just kinda sucks.

and then fer Room Service they seemed to kinda avoid each other.then 4 episodes later hodges tell warrrick he' married not to flirt nemore. and that was pretty much it it started off bad and enede the same.but this season... from episode 2 'BTK part 2' we get yobling rite off the bat as soon as they were put togethre this season he has his hand on her shoulder and even her waist then we find out he's stil have marrital problems. This is a great start fer season 7. THIS IS A WHOLE NEW SEASON! SO HOPES ARE SET HIGH ONCE AGAIN. YOBLING BABY1

WarricksBabyGirl said:
Hey All,
I haven't been around for quite awhile. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone in the new thread. I really hope to get more yobling this season and I loved the "shut up Hodges line" it was great. Hope to started talking to all of you more soon.

.:Rose:.

*pops in*

Hey Rose! *waves* Glad to see you back hehe. Although I don't come here as frequent as I used to anymore, it's still great to see an old pal back here. Hope to see you more often. :)

happay BIRTHDAY TO WARRICK...Happy birthday to you!!! And please stay hott!

If you want to wish Warrick a Happy Birthday, that's fine. Just don't make it your entire post only. Remember, posts must contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of on topic posting. So, everybody, get back on topic. Thanks

Here's a link to the Shipper Central Rules. Please read the topic titled SPAM

Shipper Central Rules

Hey Rose! Great to see you around! (And you too, Lady E :p. You should get your tush in here more often!)

Ah, Cath!drama is unfortunately gone. So now...
Fannysmackin' is coming up. No spoilers are out about our couple and without those I don't think there's a high chance of us getting any scenes with them. BTK did have major YoBling moments after all so I expect the PTBs to make us suffer for a while again.

^^ Yeah I didn't hear any spoilers either. But I also haven't read anything on fannysmakin yet, I haven't been in that thread.I think your right..they will make us go crazy waiting for something to continue from BTK2. Because they are mean like that and they are busy with GSR too.

I wonder what Cath did/is doing for him for his b-day :) Besides *that* :devil: I hope there's cake...it can have uses other than eating but I can't go into them here :devil:

What do you think she'd get him for a pressie? Besides herself, I mean :grin: Although I'm sure he'd have fun unwrapping her.

cathwarfan said:
Happy Birthday Warrick! :D :D :D

I wonder what Cath did/is doing for him for his b-day :) Besides *that* :devil: I hope there's cake...it can have uses other than eating but I can't go into them here :devil:

What do you think she'd get him for a pressie? Besides herself, I mean :grin: Although I'm sure he'd have fun unwrapping her.

MacsGirlMel said:
cathwarfan said:
Happy Birthday Warrick! :D :D :D

You know they may not even aknowledge that it was his birthday... you never know.. but I hope catherine DOES something for **cough cough [[to]] cough cough** him.

Interesting. Dear Tina was preparing a surprise party for him. Wonder if she pulled it off. :rolleyes:

Cath would sure make a better party for him. :p But quite seriously, I don't think they'll acknowledge it. Hmm isn't it only Lindsey whose birthday was actually mentioned on the show? Looking back at season 6, I don't think Cath would do more than wishing him a Happy Birthday. However, BTK was an awesome ep to see their old relationship back so she might have eased up around him again after seeing that he's still there for her.

But that's something that we'll find out only if they share a scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back