Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Bad news is, its only for ep nr9 (called Living Legend)... which is long way from here. Good news is, if they keep it, we'll see a 16 year old Catherine through flashback, when she tells Warrick about meeting their victim years ago. Ep's gonna deal with old Vegas maffia.

2. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Hold on so they wont work together till then??!?!?!?!?!?

3. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

I didn't say that. All I said was that the next c/w spoiler we have is only for ep 9 so far.

4. iilovecsii

oo sorry.. didn't understand it correctly.. sorry again. but thank you..=]

5. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

And they say hell has no wrath like a woman scorned.

I'd like to see rick's wrath for being scorned for what happened to Cath.

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Woah, thanks Angel.. that's a wicked spoiler..

I've always been a fan of flashbacks to younger versions of characters. I don't know why, but there's just something really endearing about seeing what they were like, or what they "looked like" when they were kids. I hope they do this justice :)

And I rewatched BTK2 with the boyfriend today.. I still thing the Yobling was lacking in amount and quality, but something I did really like was that while she trusted Sara and was bitchy (not without reason, of course) to everyone in the lab, she seemed to be able to let go with Warrick.. she didn't have to keep herself contained and strong, she just freaked right out when he got there. Of course, this co incided with Lindsay's kidnapping, but still, it felt like there was a whole lot of trust there. It was nice.

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I'm so late lol. Well happy new thread everyone!

I'm glad that we at least got some yobling in the last ep. I loved how Warrick kept trying to take care of her.

Thanks for spoiler zsazsa. I can take the waiting as long as there's good stuff to come :)

8. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

OMG Yeah I am not at all disappointed. They changed the script but I thought the aired version was way better than the spoilers. I don't like forced stuff so maybe if they followed the script that would've looked forced or too melodramatic so I was happy with the aired version. And yes I love that she didn't snap at Warrick. My only problem was that the scene was too short. :p Oh and I loved Warrick's reaction. Gary D. can act he should totally have more screentime.

And thanks AngelZsa .. love the spoiler and glad that they're working together again..
    ..while they're talking about what happened in their past.
    reminds me of Bully For You, Iced, Mea Culpa etc.

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I just watched BTK 2, and uhm, well, I don't know what to say about the YoBling scene. It was great to see Warrick feeling sorrayy for Cath, but I dunno, there just wasn't enough YoBling.

Thanks for all the spoilers! :D I can't wait. Why can't they just air all the episodes in one marathon?

10. iilovecsii

Yeah.. but there is still hope for next week =] hey can any of you give me any Yobling sites you can think of? I have a alot but no one ever like updates, so I need more sites.. I'm desperate, cause if I don't find something.. I'll actually have to do my homework. =[

11. 4CATHnWARRICK

4CATHnWARRICK Hit and Run

I like what we got of that episode. i warrick seemed to know he well enough to not force he to let the EMT's put the neck support on her he just took her away. and wen she was reaking out an babling informatino he didn't tell her to calm down he let her go. and wen she went straightto the scene he didn't stop her. think ther was a lot of trust there. and the entire time almost he seemed to either have his hand onher shoulder or her waist. and in the lab he didn't ell her to stop looking over his shoulder he suggested her to get a coffee cause he knew she would never leave or sleep or nething til they got her daughter. i thoght it wasa great episode, start off slow werk our way up. did ne1 else notice how warrick was kinda quiet the entire episode and glummy?can u say divorce?

12. iilovecsii

Yeah, He only had what 3 scenes? And when cath was rambling, he didn't say anything really, and then the tea/coffee thing when they were looking at the computer, and then when they got Lindsay. I guess we weren't spcific on how we wanted Warrick to get more screen time. ^_^.

"DIVORCE!" I can say it. ^_^

13. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

I'd like to see that happen too.

Well, I'll be absent from the YoBling scene for a while.

Probbably from the entire shipper scene.

14. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i really like this ship. i just watched an ep from season 3, where the attacker was still in the house, and she got cut on her head, and he tried to touch her face but she was like no, im evidence, then when after the doc said she must have been scared and she left the room, and he went after her, and she confided she had been and told him not to tell anyone and then he hugged her. awwwwww that was cute.

15. iilovecsii

Yeah With me that ep. and down the drain kinda tie. They are both really cute..so much YOBLING!! lol. but I wish that damn construction worked died, like seriously I wanted to jump in and soot him..If i saw him coming. lol. only I have only seen that one part...but still..I love down the drain ^_^, and that ep. wasn't it called "a little murder"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.