Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I doubt they would do that to Lindsey. Or Catherine, for that matter. I don't know when we'll get new Tina stuff but I hope we will. On one hand I was happy that she wasn't mentioned in BTK part I but I'm also disappointed.

Now I kinda wish Warrick had another negative line about marriage. I hope that the next ep will give him another "Life is so short, you know" moment and he will made the right decision this time.

2. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

No I think they said that Warrick finds out she's cheating. =] (finally) But yeah one thing we do know is that his marriage is toast. And no.. I think they said that they DON"T kill lindsay off.. just sam.=D. But unfortunalty I might not get to see the full ep.. so sad. =*[

3. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

Hey guys! amm... question

They pass on Mexico, at 10 pm the first seasons on CSI, from Monday to Friday, so yesterday they pass "Invisible Evidence" how many episodes I have to wait for Down the Drain or Big Middle?

Who ever respond, will be my heroe!!

4. iilovecsii

You have 22 eps. that I counted. =[

5. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Uh, I think it'd be time for the use of the spoiler tag. :p

Anyway, BTK II tonite. Cant wait to see if we will get more YOBling scenes than what we have in the promo. The events in BTK I and BTK II could lead up to great YoBling later this season. Im not gonna hold my breath though.

6. iilovecsii

the promo didn't really help much. =[ I'm not really trusting it right now.. not untill 10:00. But yeah. I really hope that BTK 1&&2 lead to yobling that would make my year =D

48 minutes =] <3 for some.. others who are later than that.. I'm sorry. =*[

7. jordan

jordan Rookie

Congrats on the new thread!!! Whoop-whoop!
    So it's Thursday right now.
    And Thursday means CSI.
    And CSI means GSR and YoBling.
    And GSR and YoBling means happy me.
    ^__^
    Yayyyyyyyy for happy me!

Anyways, I think there's gunna definatly be some YoBling in the episode tonight, cuz of the whole Lindsey thing. And I'm excited about that, considering the fact I've supported Cath and Warrick since Day One. w00t for me. =P

8. iilovecsii

^^YYep Yyep.. I totally agree.. but like in Greg's statment only altered.

"All GSR and no Yobling make Kim A Bratty little girl"

But yeah Linds attracts.. yobling.. can I get a "what what?"

9. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

22 EPISODES!!!!!!!!

Noooo
    *throws itself to the floor kicking and screaming*

I WANT MY DVD´S!
    my dad promise that if I get good grades he buy me all 6 season´s, and he hasen´t! :(

10. iilovecsii

wasn't that soo sad last night? I cried when they found lindsay. it was very emotional. But Warrick was there for her. Yay!! I have a feeling that he will be helping Cath throught alot. =]

11. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Actually, I felt like that was a total let down for Yobling. The spoilers said he tried to hug her after the accident- which I didn't see. And they didn't have anywhere NEAR enough of a moment. There was just that scene where he was trying to calm her down. I understand them not wanting to make such a heavy episode romantic, but still, I was hoping for more than we got.

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I was also hoping for more, it's a damn shame. I got the feeling that the next time that we'll see a true YoBling moment will be when we deal with Warrick's marriage again. And well, when will that be..?

13. iilovecsii

^^ yes but he is still married. so he wouldn't do anything yet. I know it wasn't alot but its a start for s7.=] But I saw him durning the scene with the ambulance, i swear I saw him trying to attempt to grab her arm into a hug. But I also could be imagining what I wanted to happen. But yeah I couldn't tape it so I couldn't tell ya. ='[

14. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

He didn't go for the hug but it didn't bother me for he had his hand on her for a very long time. I can't say I'm disappointed. Compared to season 6 this was heaven. Warrick was OBVIOUSLY by far the most concerned for Catherine and I loved that.

Despite not having many (and longer) scenes of the two of them, Cath's journey in this ep somehow even prevented that. She wanted to do things on her own but I loved how she wasnt stressed by Warrick. She snapped at Wendy, was distant with Hodges, had only a short line to Nick (telling him not to worry) and even having a subtle hit at Grissom for not telling him about being roofied. Warrick, on the other hand, got no sarcastic reply when he showed that he cared.

Maybe I'm seeing too much into those scenes but Im happy we got that much at least.

15. iilovecsii

^ ha I didn't really notice that but now that you bring that up, I see. Wow.. hope. And yeah compaird to last season.. well.. they did have a couple scenes.. wasn't the fantasy thing in s6? But I would have to say that even this would top the fantasy thing.. because we know that he won't stay married long. =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.