Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Fluff I can do.

I'm about to write a letter to my boyfreiend and after that I'll be in a fluffy mood. Yes I'm one of them, a fluffy girlfriend. Can't help it.

Okay... lemme jsut take care of the next few things on my list of things that I need to accomplish and I'll write your fluffy yo!bling oneshot.

fluff is good
i'm a sucker for a good smut on occassion too, but only if you're comfortable w/ it!

lol, that's fine. i love really good fluff too. i'm a hopeless romantic. i'm sure it'll be grreat!! ;D

lostladyknight said:
Fluff I can do.

I'm about to write a letter to my boyfreiend and after that I'll be in a fluffy mood. Yes I'm one of them, a fluffy girlfriend. Can't help it.

Okay... lemme jsut take care of the next few things on my list of things that I need to accomplish and I'll write your fluffy yo!bling oneshot.

Thank you so much! I'm super excited to read it. Ahh!

Too bad I can't spell!

Umm yeah, I'll get started on it in like 20 minutes. I'm trying to find out waht to get my sister for her birthday at the moment.

Hey Guys,
I'm popping in after a LONG absence I missed most of last season so I'm a little behind but I got that I can get back into the YoBling love.

WarricksBabyGirl said:
Hey Guys,
I'm popping in after a LONG absence I missed most of last season so I'm a little behind but I got that I can get back into the YoBling love.

Hey, I saw your post over at the E/C thread! It looks like we have the same taste in TV relationships. My two main 'ships are Yo!Bling and HipHuggers. Yay.

Hey there palberts... I tried my hardest to write a fic for you but I just didn't have the stamina. My writing stamina was all used up earlier when I wrote the dramatic ending to my story.

I'm sorry.

Can you forgive me?

I promise to do one soon.

of course we will forgive you
i haven't been able to read as much as i thought i would either, so i'm sorry for that as well
don't strain yourself!!

LOL, no problem at all. I'm rereading some of your other fics right now, so that'll do. :)
Plus, the one-shot you posted on this thread a little while ago (Wildfire) was fantastic. I don't know if it can be surpassed. :lol:

oh... I didn't think it was that good at all. Thank you tough.

If you guys read anything will you review? I love reviews!

Have you left any reviews yet today?

Yep, I just left some.

I'm not tired at all. Something kind of big (for lack of a better word) happened today, so I know I probably won't get to sleep until really late. Anywho... is anyone up for a good Yo!Bling conversation, or just a good general discussion?

Always!

I probably won't sleep for a while. Thanks for the reviews. They make me happy.

Hey... do you have/know what skype is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back