Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

babylon5girl said:
Please make one lostladyknight. yoblingers need a shrine. :)

lostladyknight you would be like my hero forever if you did that. Ive bin wacthing reruns on tv, and looking at pic, fanfics, and vids online. Just trying to get a good fix for my CSI obbession. Not much longer now.

I'd make the site gladly but I'd want someone else to do all the imaging and stuff. Like I'd like a partner to make me bannars and stuff to that effect. I'll look into the business end of it tonight and see how much money/effort/time it'll take. And I'll try to do some HTML on my RENT site to see if I'm still good at it.

But I'd want to assign a few people to help.

*sigh*

Where is everyone?

Oh right, I forgot. It's a Saturday night and most people are busy having LIVES. :rolleyes:

what are these *LIVES* of which you speak
i've only heard of them in legend and folklore. surely they don't exist... i have to say i've never experienced themm ;D

LOL. That is a very good question. I have never experienced them, either.

I must get to the bottom of this mystery.

I have a psudo-life that I experience when other people come into my home and force me. It's no fun. I'd rather be here sitting behind my computer, reading yobling fics and pretending the real world didn't exist.

Lives are ucky things that get in the way of being a fan of CSI and being a shipper.

You don't want one... trust me.

that's good to know and i whoelheartedly agree
although my fics are usually gsr, yobling does not get in my way, i love the idea of them...*sigh*
sometimes i wish my life could be this alternate reality. whole centered on csi and gsr and yobling and ...well you know
oh well, subterraneantwin, we're here for you w/ our non lives as well
woot

Yep. We're here for you. We sould be a club! Because none of us really have lives (I don't because I'm a geek) but that's okay. I have a dog though. She loves me. She's sitting with me right now just watching me on the computer. She's my Elphie and I love her very much.

That's the way to do it. You get a dog, takeout menu, and YoBling (or CSI in some other form) and you just sit there and enjoy existing.

That's waht I'm doing right now... only without the takeout menu because I'm a really good cook.

haha, can i come over to your house? i'm a minor ( it sucks) i have a lil sister but she's much more annoying than a dog would be. in a few years, unless i actually grow out of the csi obsession thing, that will be me... a dog, a cheese pizza, and a computer overloaded with csi!!
we'll make tshirts for our club?eh? and have a secret handshake...that would be fun to try to work out over the internet
and i don't have a life because i'm a geek as well, u r not alone...
*sigh* i'm rambling...
eyesex=yobling&GSR

Thanks, guys. I feel better now. I think the club should be titled: The Club for the Best People Ever. Yep, that fits.

woohoo, great name
subtitle: CSI Fanatics and Shippers Lacking Lives...
so on the shirt it would say
Front: CBPE
Back: CSIFSLL

wow, not quite catchy, but we are geeks after all
yay

I think I might actually have an image that I sort of made that might just suit our needs.

Lemme see if I can go find it.

My house can be the CBPE: CSIFSLL clubhouse if you want. I have an extra dog that you can share (but he kind of sucks) and a really evil cat... but she kind of runs the house.

We should nominate a president for our club.

Ooh... and have a secret handshake. I like that idea.

EDIT: Here's my image... not exactly fitting but I bet you guys still might like it. Perhaps a branch of our club?

haha, i love that image, that's hilarious
i nominate you, since it's your house and you're providing the pets (no matter the level of suckiness)
i'll bring the cookies (every club has to have cookies) who wants to make tshirts
and of course we have to work on that handshake...

Yeah I thought the image was pretty funny myself. I was pretty excited about it when I first made it back in the day.

Yay I've been nominated! I shall wait a while to see if there are any complaints, then I belive I'll accept.

Yes, cookies! Just bring some without peanutbutter (Like Nicky I can't stand the stuff).

I say we rip off another handshake, like that thing Will does to greet Jazz on Fresh Prince.

Oh... and we need to plan activites for our club. I say the first one we do is over take CSI HQ and demand that Yo!Bling become canon.

Second... let's kidnap Gary for our own personal uses.

Third...? Any ideas?

Well I think I'm going to bed. If I don't I'm going to finish my fanfic tonight and I really need to hit it with fresh eyes in the morning.

Goodnight fellows of CBPE: CSIFSLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back