Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Is that so? I got it for use with WoW but now I don't have wow so I'm sitting here with my headset on... looking like an idiot.

LOL. I'm assuming that WoW stands for World of Warcraft. Is your name on Skype the same as it is here? Mine is the same, I guess my online alias never changes.

No... my skype name is chanslover1 the same as my AIM name (which hasn't changed since 8th grade).

Yes I do mean world of warcraft. I miss it. It's like having free time again... sorta. I wish I could get on. Damn computer.

8th grade? Damn. I'm pretty sure I wasn't even interested in the Internet back then. Now, it's like, a huge part of my life (that sounds so pathetic).

Is it alright if I add you as a contact?

my email has been the same since eith grade
and may i add you too? if anything, to have someone to talk to on thursday nights, lol.
it'd be on my sisters buddy list, cause i never get on mine

and i read some of your stories, llk, their good! i really like the ones i read, the short ones, but i'll work on the long ones when i get more free time. i reviewed too!!

Thank's so much for reading them.

Yes the 8th gade buddy list thing is a feat! I'm in my junior year of college now so that's what 8 years? That's a long time.

Yes add me. I'm online right now. I will be online for a while. I'm playing Adventure Quest out of boredom.

Umm... anywho... add me add away. Just let me know who you are when you messege me. I won't respond to anyone who I can't identify.

Oh... you guys are so awesome! Look at all those reviews! Such a great evening!

Thanks.

It's the same as it is here. :)
For some reason, while I am on Skype it's really hard for my computer to run AIM at the same time, so I'm not online right now.

WOW! I've been completely abandoning this thread.

*Is ashamed*

I still love Yo!Bling and believe they'll become canon. I've been too busy with my new obsession (I'm hopeless!) the soap As The World Turns.

I've also been working on all of my wetpaint WIKIs. Including the CSI one. I think I'll work on the YB page. There was some good pictures there, but I clicked on them recently and they didn't work anymore so I had to delete them. Oh well.

If anyone wants to help with it here's the link.

Cath and Warrick

Twins I missed you. You and all your generous wonderfulness.

Umm... so yay for talking on AIM until 4 AM with new people!

Yolbing makes yet another cool thing happen.

Yo!Bling FTW everyone.

I've been gone for a little while can someone tell me is there still a site for Cath/Warrick with fanfic etc? I think it was A Evident Gamble....I'd appreciate the help I really want to read some good fanfic.

Hey, I saw your post over at the E/C thread! It looks like we have the same taste in TV relationships. My two main 'ships are Yo!Bling and HipHuggers. Yay.

Cool I love making new friends who like the same couples I do. I missed most of last season is Warrick still married??

Thank you. Can anyone catch me up on what happened with them this season? I love your signature banner it's gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back