Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I've only seen a couple of episodes from season 7 because I didn't have a TV until the May. But Warrick is still married. Though there was some speculation to the contrary towards the end of the season because we stopped seeing the ring.

There are some spoilers out... but nothing worth really mentioning.

GSRfanatic25 said:
what are these *LIVES* of which you speak
i've only heard of them in legend and folklore. surely they don't exist... i have to say i've never experienced themm ;D

No kidding. I work in a entomology department, my life is so much like grissoms it's a little disturbing sometimes :lol: Seriously, I have pet hissing roaches, well they are in my lab but I feed them so i claim them, and pet tarantulas (including one named grissom :D)

Back on topic:
About a possible YoBling website, I'd love to help, I'm not that good with computers but count me in as a lower level minon, you know one of those people in the back of the angry crowd in a monster movie that doesn't even get a torch, just a pitchfork, that would be me :cool:.

Yoblingers MUST stick together and make it clear WE WANT YOBLING, so bad ideas like Tina don't happen at writers meetings EVER again :lol: ...and we need a Yobling shrine anyway :D

lostladyknight said:
I've only seen a couple of episodes from season 7 because I didn't have a TV until the May. But Warrick is still married. Though there was some speculation to the contrary towards the end of the season because we stopped seeing the ring.

There are some spoilers out... but nothing worth really mentioning.

OOOH we stopped seeing the ring?? That's a good sign. I really hope he comes to his senses soon and realizes that he love Catherine.

babylon, you work in an entomology lab? that's awesome!
lol
i hope he's not married n e more, maybe tptb will give us a good sexy scene between cath and rick ... they do stuff like that on the other shows, why not ours?...*sigh*

I think that YoBling happening on the show would be great. I know that it would cause an upset with the anti GSR/pro Grillows crew but they're nutzoids anyway.

Warrick and Catherine are like Milo and Otis... they belong.

:lol:

Milo and Otis rule.

I love that movie. I want to take a leisurely stroll down memory lane and watch it right now. It's too bad I have tons of homework to do.

lostladyknight said:
I think that YoBling happening on the show would be great. I know that it would cause an upset with the anti GSR/pro Grillows crew but they're nutzoids anyway.

Warrick and Catherine are like Milo and Otis... they belong.

I love the way you state that lostladyknight That evn though they lose each other along the way they always end up together.

Subterraneantwin
I have have that movie on DVD. I also have the VHS around someplace. I used to watch it with my dad when I was a little girl.

I loved it.

Yes MsCatherineBrown I agree they get lost some place in the middle... but something about their bond keeps drawing them back. They are indeed like Milo and Otis. Go Me!

Catherine will have to be Milo, cause she sexy like a cat. Warrick will be Otis, cause hes cute like pug and somtimes he has those puppy dog eyes. Hhehehe. Yeah Im just a little nuts. :rolleyes:

Now I happen to think that Warrick, himself, is pretty damn sexy. But I agree. Catheirne and Milo do see to have certain things in common, not just hair color.

*bump*

God I haven't been in here in ages. Shame on me for abandoning my first love.

Just wanted to pop in and see what's been going on in the YoBling universe. Aside from the absence of a ring, anything happening?

:lol:

Yo!Bling is my first love as well. And then... HipHuggers comes a long, and before you know it, I'm sailing two 'ships at once.

There's nothing new to report as of yet, but I'm hoping for something soon. The curse of the golden band seems to be gone, so I think Warrick's divorce will be announced/finalized this season.

*sigh*

Yo!Bling MUST happen. We've been waiting for way too long!

It will happen subterraneantwin . I feel it. Then all Yoblingers will party around the world. :lol:

I posted this on another thread, but I feel the need to post it here as well. I have used math to figure out that my 'ships will be going canon in the upcoming seasons.

Catherine = 9 letters
Warrick = 7 letters

9 + 7 = 16

16 / 2 = 8

SEASON 8 IS THE ONE, MAN!

And as for my other 'ship...

Calleigh = 8 letters
Eric = 4 letters

8 + 4 = 12

12 / 2 = 6 ...as in SEASON 6!

MATH DOESN'T LIE. :cool:

Lol, well I hope you're right.

I honestly don't think it's going to happen. Not to jinx it... but I've started thinking realisticly and... I just don't forsee it.

But I still hope it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back