Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

subterraneantwin I got the review, thanks so much! And thanks for the approval of the update! We've got the next yobling chapter finished and it's in the shop for tweaking and editing. It's twice as long as chapter 2 so it's a LOT of yobling. You'll be pleased. I hope.

Everyone I know knows I'm a total CSI junkie so they send me everything they can find about it. Needless to say I still don't get enough info.

Those previews are hot though.

Yeah, the promos are pretty damn good. But the music and everything makes it seem so sentimental or something... like things may not turn out very well for Sara in the end.
*shudders at the thought*

But I think that everything will be okay, and I know that Yo!Bling is going canon this season. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES. 'TWILL HAPPEN, I TELL YOU!

I'm starting to accept that it may well not be the best for Sara in the end. I mean, we just don't know.

We can only wait, hope, and read yobling fics to pass the time.

-llk

Yep. Fortunately I have CSI: Miami to look forward to as well. Of course, the original will always be number one, but it helps to have an alternate fixation.

So... are you a part of any other fandoms at the moment?

Other than CSI? Yes. A couple.

Wicked: The life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West.

RENT

Umm... a few others to a minute degree, but the only two you may find my name in are Wicked and CSI. I've been on a Wicked board for 2 years alomost. My annivarsary is the day of the start of season 8 I think.

You?

Well, there's CSI: Miami of course. That's the only other TV show I watch. Uh... I immerse myself in anything that has to do with filmmaking, because that's the path I hope to follow, but I don't know if that is considered a fandom. I watch documentaries all the time. Wow, I sound like a very boring person. GO ME!

Actually, you sound interesting.

I'm pretty boring.

My hobbies.

Reading.
Writing.
CSI.
Wicked.
World of Warcraft.
My dog, cat, and ferret.

All of those things are (or can be) one person activities. I'm lame and antisocial.

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being introspective and somewhat anti-social. I mean, let's face it... most people SUCK.

And you're not lame. If those hobbies make you lame, then I am sooo beyond lame. LOL.

World of Warcraft... I'm not familiar with it. Is it a game?

Yes it's a game put out by Blizzard Entertainment. You should google it. Over 9 million people are on that game worldwide. It's wicked awesome.

Lol... I enjoy my hobbies even if I am a nerd.

What else do you like?

Well, I guess my lifestyle is pretty mundane for the most part. I like to collaborate with my twin sister and play acoustic guitar every now and then, but it's purely recreational. I spend a lot of time on the Internet and listening to music. I like hanging with friends and family, cross-country running for the school team, making short films, etc.
Nothing too special...

So I'm just wondering, are you in school right now or have you already started your career?

Oh. Right now I'm in school. Juinor year of College. I can't believe how fast it flew by.

I'm 20, in case you're wondering. 21 soon (I think I actually told you that already, silly me).

But to keep this on topic of yobling... hmm... My birthday is the day before Gary Dourdan's. (We're meant to be!) That's not actually yobling... but it's on topic-ish.

I think your life sounds great. All of those things sound like a lot of fun.

LOL. The first post I made on this thread I posted a link to a video, and I got chastised for it. Ah... memories. But I'm pretty sure it's okay now, though. The forum has made a few regulation updates.

I commented on your video. It was great, especially for only being your first. There aren't enough Yo!Bling vids out there, that's for sure.

Do you have any information on An Evident Gamble, or is the site still disabled?

Still disabled to my knowledge. Which makes me sad. I never did get anywhere trying to help rescue it...

I think I'm going to go remove the video from that last post. Thanks for watching it though.

I think there needs to be more yobling on the net.

Maybe I should actually start up a yobling web page. I am actually decent at html. But that's so much work.

Damn.

Yeah, it is a b*tch-load of work, but if you feel compelled to make one, I won't be complaining.

I really miss Catherine/Warrick interaction. *sigh*

Oh, me too.

I just watched the clip from "Big Middle" and I still sware he was asking her out then.

I miss it... all their sexy interaction.

I don't think I'll make the website, yet. I think maybe by like October or so if one hasn't crept up.

-LLK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back