Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

They both missed a lot of chances with each other. Catherine and that night club owner, Chris... when they were silhouetted and kissed in that orange glow, I was about to vomit. And Warrick getting married so unexpectedly - that just dashed all of my hopes for awhile.

Well, before I go to bed I'll leave you with a whopper: What is the one reason why you love this 'ship?

Didn't you read my story? The tale I told you about the fateful night I fell madly in love with the ship?

Well I guess it's because I could see the way they felt about each other on screen. It wasn't like Grissom and Sara where you got a moment every ten or twelve episodes. You can see the electricty flowing between Warrick and Catherine. I also love the fact that I'm Kathryn and she's Catherine and that's the same sounding name so when Warrick's with her it feels like he's with me. Just kidding, but it would be nice if I got fifteen minutes alone in a closet with him.

I guess I like that there's evidence that the two had feelings for each other throughout the series. Not like so many other ships where the evidence is faulty or flawed. Where viewers cling to a single conversation or moment. Catherine and Warrick have the most and the best moments. Period.

Now I'm going to request that you do the same and answer that question before I think of a new one. And I'm going to bed because I can't stay up a moment longer.

Well, I ship ONE character in ONE ship, and that has a lot to do with it.

Plus, I'm really into canon ships. Except Nick/Greg....but maybe that says something about that! :p

To tell you the truth, I really don't like Catherine all that much. Well, let's just say she's not my favorite character. But something about her just shines brightly when she's around Warrick. I don't know what exactly happens, but he just brings out the best in her.

I like how they make each other happy, that makes me happy. :)

Hey guys! Kinda new to this particular forum but I've always shipped cath/warrick. The first time I saw them on screen I just thought they had this amazing chemistry and I kinda began shipping them from day one!

I just thought I'd come in and say hello. YoBling rocks!

lostladyknight said:
Didn't you read my story? The tale I told you about the fateful night I fell madly in love with the ship?

Well I guess it's because I could see the way they felt about each other on screen. It wasn't like Grissom and Sara where you got a moment every ten or twelve episodes. You can see the electricty flowing between Warrick and Catherine. I also love the fact that I'm Kathryn and she's Catherine and that's the same sounding name so when Warrick's with her it feels like he's with me. Just kidding, but it would be nice if I got fifteen minutes alone in a closet with him.

I guess I like that there's evidence that the two had feelings for each other throughout the series. Not like so many other ships where the evidence is faulty or flawed. Where viewers cling to a single conversation or moment. Catherine and Warrick have the most and the best moments. Period.

Now I'm going to request that you do the same and answer that question before I think of a new one. And I'm going to bed because I can't stay up a moment longer.

The main reason - their history and friendship. They just fit each other really well. The above also describes why I'm a HipHuggers fan. Both 'ships have quite a lot of similarities, I think.

Yay! More Yo!Bling fans! Welcome, shopping_luva91!

Thanks!
I am also a hiphuggers fan and I have to say i agree. Cath and Warrick have the same kind of instant bond between them and its obvious when you look at them.

They don't need words coz it's the body language that tells the story.

That's basically it. The sexual tenison eminating from these two could put even Lady Heather in her place.

I just hope they get back to that state in S8. I miss yobling on the screen all the time. I miss them stealing the show.

lostladyknight said:

Hey, back from my random poof from this board. I have to agree with this. They do have the perfect chemistry. I'm not going to make a ship connection 'cause I think they've got this part all to themselves. There not like any of the ships in the other shows. And that's part of what I love about them.

Did either of them do anything that made me wanna slap 'em? Warrick got married. I mean really. 'nough said. lol.

Exactly. I got so angry when that happened. initially I lost all interest in the show - that didn't last long. I came crawling back eventually in the hope it will all turn out ok.

One thing is for sure if I kept coming back to this show after they ruined my life in the season 6 opener then I don't think there is much they could do to chase me away now...

I saw season six opener as a re-run before my shippyness started sooo.... Yeah. There's still some things they could do to run me off. This ship is what keeps me hooked to the show. 'nough said about that

hello yo blingers! i was just watching 'the finger' and saw this pic....

zyoubling.jpg

^^thought it was COMPLETELY adorable:)

If they did run me off, it would be because of one of two things. Nick being promoted to supervisor or some sort of detremental blow to our possibilities of seeing this ship become canon.

OMG THAT PIC IS GORGEOUS! I don't remember that scene but I'm determined to go find it now! *runs off to find CSI dvds* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back