Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

LOL at Twins~ I'm not surprised at who is your "type"!!!
Well I really dont have a type. I've learned not to be too picky at my age!!! LOL I would like to belive any I'd date any of the CSI men. Well except Grissom, he is very handsome for his age as Twins said but still too old for me!
*Warrick/Gary~ OMG I could get lost in his eyes!!! Has the most amazing eyes of all the CSI men hands down!!!
*Nick/George~ well he is hottie and his charm would make me fall for him
*Greg/Eric~ his energy and zest for life would do me in besides a hottie like the others!!! He's actually the closest to my age!!!!

Ok back to the topic at hand... I have said this before on here and over on tv.com YoBling! thread but I cant wait until this season and have confirmation that Warrick is DIVORCED from TINA!!!! I have never hated a character this much that isnt a criminal on CSI as I do that little---

Grissom is pretty handsome for an older guy but not my type. But if you really want to get technical all of the boys are a bit too old for me. I'm 20. My latest ex is 31 so I guess Gregory's not TOO old, but still.

Warrick- Handsome, built, amazing eyes, tall, dark, plays piano, sexy badboyness. Perfect.

Greg- Cute and funny but just too young for me. He's cute and all but just not handsome. I'm into a bit more of a mature guy. He is, however, probably the smartest CSI next to Grissom and Sara. He is brilliant.

Nick- Handsome-ish, smartish, sensitive, gentlemenly, good eyes, good strong muscular arms.

Nick's most like my type but Warrick is by far the one that makes me drool the most.

My celebrity types are Richard Gere (my no. 1 celeb crush) and Taye Diggs (no 1. for about 3 years, recently demoted to no. 2, but it's more like a tie with RG for 1, Gary Dourdan is no. 2 or no. 3 depending on how you look at it.)

I'm 16, so Grissom and Brass are a bit too old. Although, both have their cute little qualities. Greg is adorable, Nick is handsome, and Warrick... Warrick is just all of the above and then some. Gary Dourdan is so good looking that he really stands out to me, even if he is over twice my age.

School starts tomorrow. Damn it. How will I feed my CSI/Yo!Bling addiction during the day? :( *sigh*

Write fanfiction quietly to yourself. :D

Doodle YoBling! all over you note books. If someone asks what it is, you have to pull away your book, stare them straight in the eye and speak sternly "MY LIFE." lol :p

If you have a computer class, jump on the web and see if talk works. lol Say you're in school and dropping a line.

:lol: Thank you for the advice.

"MY LIFE." - That's hysterical. I'm so going to do that.

The worst part is that almost everyone at my school prefers Grey's Anatomy to CSI. What a bunch of idiots.

Bimbos I say!

If you answer a question in science class, you have to say very proudly that you learned if from CSI and that everyone should watch it!

My younger sister watched CSI in science class. I say to get to talking to your science teacher.

Well, I'm making a random appearence. =D I do watch Grey's Anatomy on Thurs. instead of CSI. But, that's because I can watch CSI On Demand. Plus, I was slowly losing interest in that one -slaps self- I know. I couldn't help it. I hope this new season brings some good stuff for me.

Yo!Bling is "Good Stuff" right???? lol

Will that get you away from the parasite know as Grey's Anatomy?? Jk...or am I. o_O

I hope you'll at least watch 8x02 "A La Cart" where Cath and Warrick have a case together.

For some reason i thought catherine and warrick had a relationship outside of work, im sure i saw an episode where they were all couply but im wrong

only_true_love said:
LOVING the pic.!!! SOOOOOOOOO Yummy! :) you forgot one thing Ms.CatherineBrown ~Warrick has irresistible lips!!!:)

True true. So nibble-able, :lol: Think I just made up a word there.

I look at the pictures posted on this thread and on several of the other ship threads and I realized that Catherine and Warrick have the most chemistry of any of the CSI couples. Nobody else seems to fet like they do.

Someday.

Someday.

lostladyknight said:
I look at the pictures posted on this thread and on several of the other ship threads and I realized that Catherine and Warrick have the most chemistry of any of the CSI couples. Nobody else seems to fet like they do.

Someday.

Someday.

Yes. Their chemistry could even be a little dangerous, especially in the desert. It could cause a serious wildfire. I'm not kidding.

subterraneantwin said:
lostladyknight said:

Someday.

Someday.

Yes. Their chemistry could even be a little dangerous, especially in the desert. It could cause a serious wildfire. I'm not kidding.

Indeed, indeed. You think they have to hose Marg and Gary off after they do scenes together? I wouldn't be surprised. I bet it gets so hot and steamy in there everyone needs a nice, long, cold, shower after they film scenes like the one in Down the Drain.

So hot they cause a wildfire. I think I just had an idea for a oneshot...

*begins writing* Ooooh.

:lol:

Yo!Bling oneshots rule, but yours will be the best simply because of the wildfire. BTW, I read Elaborate Lives in one night. You are a very talented writer! The world could definitely use a few more Catherine/Warrick fics.

I have a quick question... I haven't seen all Season 7 episodes and I was wondering which is the one where there is a Catherine/Warrick moment involving a sword?
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back