Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

You know how there are always thosoe "crush on fictional character" threads? Well if anyone were to ask which fictional character I have the most detest for... it would be Tina. Her or Emma from Degrassi, but I can put up with Emma. Tina... I just can't stand her.

lostladyknight said:
You know how there are always thosoe "crush on fictional character" threads? Well if anyone were to ask which fictional character I have the most detest for... it would be Tina. Her or Emma from Degrassi, but I can put up with Emma. Tina... I just can't stand her.

Ah someone who thinks like I do! You are clearly a rational and intelligent person lol :D :D :D Yea for you!

DOWN WITH TINA :devil: ON WITH YOBLING :D

:lol:

babylon5girl, I love your sig and banner! (DJ Brass and MC Grissom - classic.)

Carol Mendelsohn on Yo!Bling:

"In the first season we talked about the chemistry between Marg and Gary," Mendelsohn says. "But then watching that moment when they fell into each other's arms -oh, my God! I couldn't believe it!" :D

Is there a reason that the images I try to post don't work?

They're hosted at photobucket.

I do the image tags and the url.

I really wanted to show you this picture I made. It's not especially good... but I bet I'd get a chuckle.

Try clicking on the tag it gives you. Below the picture it has like 4 choices. :)

I would like to see your pic.

I can't wait for season 8. It's it! I promise you! Yo!Bling is coming.

I tried the image tag thing. I assumed doing that would work. It didn't.

I guess I could try again.

Nope, no such luck.

Hey Everyone!!!!

YoBling Pic of the Day

81149_normal_4x03_126_352lo.jpg

Enjoy :D :devil:

wow, I love it. You know she digs him, just look at the way she look at him. This picture is proof that YoBLING IS cannon.

Roawr, I love that scene. Hes sexy, smart, great eyes, and owns a suit. Which is more then you can say about most guys. That pic makes me have naughty thoughts. :devil:

LOVING the pic.!!! SOOOOOOOOO Yummy! :) you forgot one thing Ms.CatherineBrown ~Warrick has irresistible lips!!!:)

He blows any other CSI man out of the water where looks are concerned. He's just so wonderful looking.

I think all of the CSI men are fantastic looking. :)

Grissom is handsome for his age, I know some girls as young as me like him, but he's too old for me. (I'm 20)

Warrick's very, very handsome and HOT, but I guess he's not my "type." If I have one..

Well, I do. Cause Greg's it. :p Maybe it's because I'm young as well.

Nick is sexy and fine. :) I try to give him almost as much attention as Greg, but it's hard.

*sighs* CSI men...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back