Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

This may have been discussed before, but I was just wondering...

As of now, what do you guys think about the likelihood of Yo!Bling actually happening this season? And how do you think it will ensue?

I'm hoping that it will but I'm not exactly sure. I can say that the producers do talk about it a whole lot. At the begining of every season for a while now there have been interviews released that stated the likelihood of "more developments regarding the Catherine/Warrick relationship." So if the producers know it's what we want maybe they'll give it to us. However with the way things have been looking in the last couple of seasons I'm not sure Catherine's into it anymore. Warrick is, I think. The pilot episodes for season 7 renewed my faith. Nobody on the entire CSI team would have cared enough about Catherine to be there for her like that (when Lindsey) was taken. Granted it was Grissom that caught her when she fell because Keppler died but Warrick would no doubt have done the same if he'd have been there. I think that as the episodes pass (or as the days pass) Warrick is slowly becoming more and more sure that Catherine's more what he wants... just like in season 5. The only problem is that I'm not sure Catherine is still there on that front.

Well, I remember reading that article last summer and TPTB said they'd definately like to explore a Catherine and Warrick relationship.

I like to think that they're still going to do it, it's just that certain things (GSR and the MK) got in the way in season 7.

So hopefully we'll some in season 8!

Catherine and Warrick have a case together and supposably they're working really close. :) I hope it's true!

Lostladyknight, I'll get you your avatar ASAP!

twins1729 said:
Well, I remember reading that article last summer and TPTB said they'd definately like to explore a Catherine and Warrick relationship.

I like to think that they're still going to do it, it's just that certain things (GSR and the MK) got in the way in season 7.

So hopefully we'll some in season 8!

Catherine and Warrick have a case together and supposably they're working really close. :) I hope it's true!

Lostladynight, I'll get you your avatar ASAP!

AHHHH!!! *excitement*

I can totally see something in an episode where Warrick and Catherine are working together and as they are walking side by side, the camera shows his left hand as he is contemplating placing it on her back. And of course, there is no longer a ring on his finger. It would be a nice way to reveal that Warrick is single again and that something could potentially happen with Catherine.

Wow. I think about this stuff way too much.

twins1729 said:

You're my hero!

That hand back scenario is hot.

I was thinking that the whole tragedy ivolving Sara is going to push them back together. I hope so.

I think they said that he stopped wearing the ring during the last season...

Sorry, my computer's Internet broke and my dad came to my rescue! So then he decided to do a major tune-up and luckily he was able to get rid of some viruses. I'm talking about my laptop though, where I make the pics. I usually use his computer for Internet purposes. But I need the Internet to get the pics and upload them.

But I promise, promise, promise to get it to you by tonight! Then we can talk about the lovely moment that I eventually choose for it! :D

lostladyknight said:

twins1729 said:

You're my hero!

That hand back scenario is hot.

I was thinking that the whole tragedy ivolving Sara is going to push them back together. I hope so.

I think they said that he stopped wearing the ring during the last season...

Yeah I think he did stop wearing his ring at the end of last season, when the finally told everyone he was devorcing his wife. "Leaping Lizards" I think. I could be wrong.

Did he actually say the word "divorce?" If he did I missed it. That's one of the like six episodes from season seven that I actually managed to view. Anyway if he actually said divorce I can die a happy woman. I've been hoping for that one for a couple of years now.

Oh and twins1729 I'm very excited to see what you produce for me. You truly are my hero.

WARRICK: I don't know, man. Maybe it would have worked out if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours.

Thats the quote from "Leapin Lizards" So i guess his nottotally devoriced yet. Also I dont know if Cath knows he and Tina have spilt up. But yeah thats the frist mention of it.

I think that maybe they're separated and getting a divorce. Hopefully he'll say so sometime early in season 8. Probably saying it's finalized or something.

After that, Catherine can take the hint, swallow her pride and pounce before someone gets to her man again!!!!!

Hey, in "Down The Drain" do you think that Warrick was already dating Tina when he almost kissed Cath?? If so, ooh, bad Warrick. :devil: I think the first time we heard about Tina was in Grave Danger.

MsCatherineBrown said:
WARRICK: I don't know, man. Maybe it would have worked out if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours.

Thats the quote from "Leapin Lizards" So i guess his nottotally devoriced yet. Also I dont know if Cath knows he and Tina have spilt up. But yeah thats the frist mention of it.

Wow, I had no idea that he actually used the past tense.

"would have worked"

Yay! *excitement*

YoBling Pic of the Day

iii.jpg

I thought this would be a great idea for thread!! Hope it's okay though so let me know if it's not.

Lol, as long as everyone participates!!!!

And yes, it was past tense. He was talking with Nick about it.

I especially liked how he talked about someone doing the same thing as him. :D

*cough* Cath *cough*

twins1729 said:
I think that maybe they're separated and getting a divorce. Hopefully he'll say so sometime early in season 8. Probably saying it's finalized or something.

After that, Catherine can take the hint, swallow her pride and pounce before someone gets to her man again!!!!!

Hey, in "Down The Drain" do you think that Warrick was already dating Tina when he almost kissed Cath?? If so, ooh, bad Warrick. :devil: I think the first time we heard about Tina was in Grave Danger.

Yeah, cause when hes wearing the wedding ring, he just says they had bin dating awhile. In "down the Drain" it may nothave matter so much if he had just started dating Tina. I mean maybe he was just gonna take a chance on something that had bin stewing, with Cath. Danm that police officer for interupting.

I think that he was with both Catherine and Tina for a while at the same time at one point. I dunno. Anyway.

Yeah I love the pic of the day idea. I love pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back