Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I'm getting really close. If I don't have to help anyone else move for the next day or so I'd say I'll have it.

I'm so excited!

lostladyknight said:
I'm getting really close. If I don't have to help anyone else move for the next day or so I'd say I'll have it.

I'm so excited!

Me too so close. I love your siggy too. That scene where they hug infront of the car is the first YOBLING moment I recall seeing.

Yeah, I'm not sure what mine was. I just know I've picked up on sexual tension between them from day one? Well really day two.. the second episode.

Oh and I've hit 100!

I must really like you guys here.

100! Good for you!

I'll make you an avatar later. Unless you already have on.

Is there a specific picture or moment you want me to use?

You can PM me or say it here and I'll get it!

Congrats lostladyknight!! I have still a ways to go!!:( And thanks twins for the banner!!! I will remember not to double post again!! I've had such an off day I guess I wasnt paying attention!!:( Thanks for looking out for me!:)
PS~ check your PM in a minute or 2. I have updated you on something!

I just made another Yo!Bling fanvid. It is under "Catherine/Warrick - The City Lights" on Youtube if anyone is interested. :)

only_true_love said:
Congrats lostladyknight!! I have still a ways to go!!:( And thanks twins for the banner!!! I will remember not to double post again!! I've had such an off day I guess I wasnt paying attention!!:( Thanks for looking out for me!:)
PS~ check your PM in a minute or 2. I have updated you on something!

Thanks for all the congrats everyone!

Yeah well this is a new record for me. I've been a member at another forum for two years and have just barely hit fifteen hundred posts.

I just have a lot more to talk about and enjoy talking about here!

I've belonged to one of the biggest (and IMO the best) Power Ranger site since Dec. or so and I have about 2400 posts, give or a take 100. lol

I really don't talk here as much. Only in this thread and The Love thread and maybe some other's here and there.

I LOVE forums though. I belong to dozens and this one is close to the top of my list!

Power Rangers? Really? I used to love that show but now I'd be lost as to what it's about. I stopped watching at the finale of the Turbo seasons. I remember thinking that Power Rangers Zeo was the worst thing since the creation of time though...

My really fast OT post: I stopped watching PR when I was really little... I wasn't a fan of the new stuff. Origanal for me please.

On topic: Anyone have an idea for a fanfic... I want to write a new one but I am kinda stuck in a hole... I might have one started already but I don't think I do... So, ideas would be amazing!

Oooh I just had one.

I just heard this song that made me think of Warrick and Catherine. If you're interested in doing a song-fic I think this could turn out really well. Besides how cool is it that the singer's name is Catherine?

Still Hurting- Last Five Years

CATHERINE
Jamie is over and Jamie is gone
Jamie's decided it's time to move on
Jamie has new dreams he's building upon
And I'm still hurting

Jamie arrived at the end of the line
Jamie's convinced that the problems are mine
Jamie is probably feeling just fine
And I'm still hurting

What about lies, Jamie?
What about things
That you swore to be true
What about you, Jamie
What about you

Jamie is sure something wonderful died
Jamie decides it's his right to decide
Jamie's got secrets he doesn't confide
And I'm still hurting

Go and hide and run away
Run away, run and find something better
Go and ride the sun away
Run away like it's simple
Like it's right...

Give me a day, Jamie
Bring back the lies
Hang them back on the wall
Maybe I'd see
How you could be
So certain that we
Had no chance at all

Jamie is over and where can I turn?
Covered with scars I did nothing to earn
Maybe there's somewhere a lesson to learn
But that wouldn't change the fact
That wouldn't speed the time
Once the foundation's cracked
And I'm
Still Hurting

I also have an idea for a chapter fic that I'm playing with in my head if you're interested in that. It's pretty Catherine centric and not in any way lighthearted... I wanted to start on it soon but I have these two I'm working on already and since one is strictly emails I want to write another that is live action filling in the gaps... a companion piece.

Anyway... I have ideas... I hope you use this song and run with it.

I'll need to listen to the song with its music and everything. Good idea. I am mostly just doing some one shots since I have a bajillion chapter stories i'm working on. I'm working on a CaRWash OS right now and I have to go to bed after its finished. I'll look into that song tomorrow after I get back from babysitting...

Well I understand needing to hear the song. I just really like the lyrics set for maybe Bodies In Motion?

That's what everyone says about PR!!! lol

Either I used to watch it, or I used to watch it and only like the original. lol I'm like a Trekie with the Power Rangers, huge geek here!

I have a hard enough time keeping up with my Greg/Nick fiction. As much as I like YoBling, I don't see my self writing a story about them in the future. HOWEVER, if I write Nick/Greg stories, they'll always be dating, same with GSR. :)

Cause I can do what I want, you know! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back