Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

umbrello said:

As for fanfiction, I'm dusting off an old WIP. I doubt many of you remember Past Imperfect, but I have a very good beta. Once I get a fewchapters under my belt I plan on posting them on ff.net.

I do remember it! I remember reviewing it a long time ago and telling you how good it was. With all of the crap out there it was like finding a diamond in the rough. I'm so happy you're working on it again.

Dude, I love the CSI fandom. There are so many places we all converge. It's so cool.

WOW!! Lots of posts since last time I was on. Yippee. The only way I get through the "off season" of is wacthing reruns on TV and reading fanficton. I dont know how much onger i can hold out without new eps.

Most ships are so one-sided. Including this one. You can tell Cath just has the hots for Warrick. :)

Though I truely believe that Warrick likes her back, I think he's a little confused about his feelings and probably not really ready to act on them

But now he's away from a bad marriage, he should really take a look at someone he's liked all along. *awww*

He obviously liked her back for a while... but he's a player. We have proof that he's into the whole cheating thing. He's done it before with a waitress and a flight attendant. I think that the marriage was a good way for him to learn to have an adult relationship.

I just posted this on the TV.com forums, but I though I would share it here also, since this place needs a little bit of a bump to the first page.

Alexandra Gold Jourden who guest starred in "Loco Motives" (Season 7, Episode 10) as Suzy is the neice of a really close family friend! It's so weird, I'm freaking out a little right now.

That's really awesome! I want to know someone on CSI, hell I really want to be on CSI!

Oh, and I have a request. On this computer I have absolutely no image editing software on this computer and no way of transferring any images from my other one. I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind making me a YoBling siggy? Please? I'm sure anything YoBling would be great!

Thanks.

lostladyknight said:
That's really awesome! I want to know someone on CSI, hell I really want to be on CSI!

Oh, and I have a request. On this computer I have absolutely no image editing software on this computer and no way of transferring any images from my other one. I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind making me a YoBling siggy? Please? I'm sure anything YoBling would be great!

Thanks.

Go to the art section of this site.Theres a post where you can request siggys,and icons for when you reah your 100th post. Everyone is really talented on this site when it comes to phtoshop and such.Hope that helps.

Well, before you do that! I'll make you one! I'd love to! I'll make a GIF even :D!

I'm also on tv.com, under the same name, hope to see you around there!

I post in The Love and Yo!Bling thread.

Yay, okay I'd love it if you made me one!

I'd love any yobling icons, backgrounds, and siggys you'd like to make me. I'd love just about anything.

You being willing to make me a siggy is just wonderful! Thanks so much.

I love it here!

:)

A soon as I get my current video uploaded I'll work on some of my art (including yours). I would like to be done by the end of the weekend!

I'll make you an avatar, but you can't use it until you have 100 posts! So hurry!

Oh I fully intend to be there soon! I've never had so much fun just starting out on a site and I've decided to dive in and enjoy everything about this site. I will be held up for a few days though because my best friend is moving up and I've got to be available to help her.

I really appreciate you doing this for me though. It makes me smile! I can't wait to see what you make. I bet it's beautiful.

OMG Twins how dod you know you have posted 100 times b/c I want to add my sig that I have one tv.com!!! ****runs off to post like a mad woman!!! LOL

Lmao Stacy!

Click on your name and it'll say how many posts you have. I'll give you (and lostladyknight) a banner as soon as I can.

Also, both of you let me know when you can have an avatar!

LOL Awww you dont have to make me a banner!!! I might use the one i have in my sig. on Tv.com. BTW I htiunk i have said this already but I LOVE your vid. on Nick for the July competition!!!!! I wanted to cry at the beginning and when he was in the scene with the little girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back