Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Dang, we really need to get that place up and running again! And I am excited to read your new fic when it is finished. I need to feed my addiction. :cool:

Oh, well the story is already in the works, I posted chapter 28 the day before yesterday. It's a drabble fic called "Without A Word." I call it "closet yobling" because you don't know for sure that's what it is. It's about how Catherine just picks up and moves away for seemingly no reason. Grissom, Warrick, and Nick email back and forth with her and try to figure out her motivation. But... it is yobling. You just don't know it yet.

I'm also working on one that's a multi chapter fic with a chapter minimum of 10,000 words so that might actaully be good if I ever get it off its feet. Either way, it'll be long, and sexy!

Welcome lostladyknight.

Man, I don't get on for over day...and here and The Fort have more posts than they've had in days.

lmao

I'll have to keep up with things more.

Well it's my fault, I'm a n00b and I'm trying to get things moving because I'm excited about this place.

Thanks for the welcome.

Just a little while longer!!! lol

We've been able to endure two months, hopefully we can go a little longer.

Just watch Spike, CSI Thursdays, DVDs, recordings. Whatever can get you through the summer.

It's also good to find another show. To at least...distract you from the inevitable hole in your heart that belongs to CSI.

I am actually a crazy fan of the show Degrassi. It's an odd show to couple with CSI but it gets me through the days I spend without CSI.

I seasons 1-6 on DVD so I have CSI marathon weekends. However my season 5 came with two disk 2's and no disc 1's so I can't watch some of the really good epi's like "Down The Drain." This makes me very very sad. Oh well.

I still get to enjoy Spike during the week and my other DVD's during the weekends.

I'm a little obsessed.

Gosh. I need more CSI and Yo!Bling. I have survived thus far with old episodes, fanvids, etc.

But alas, I want more.

Any new YoBling fics? I've been dying for one!!! Still kinda angry the spoilers did'nt give us anything concerning the both of them together!!! I really hope TPTB do something with them this season and not focus so much on GSR!!

Yeah well at the moment I'm just glad that there were a few spoilers. I'm so starved for CSI attention I don't know what to do.

To cheer everyone up, I have a scenario!

Catherine: Hey Gil, what's the case today?
Grissom: You'll be investigating the mysterious disappearances of Warrick's wife and her ex-boyfriend. At the same time. Their suitcases were packed.
Catherine: :eek:

Crysthala said:
To cheer everyone up, I have a scenario!

Catherine: Hey Gil, what's the case today?
Grissom: You'll be investigating the mysterious disappearances of Warrick's wife and her ex-boyfriend. At the same time. Their suitcases were packed.
Catherine: :eek:

:lol: That is an ideal scenario! Of course, Warrick would be an automatic suspect, but we all know he isn't a killer. Then, Catherine would have to "interrogate" him. That could lead in so many directions. LOL.

So I was playing WoW today and I was in the middle of doing this quest with some lowbies and I was the muscle becaue I had like 10 levls on them... anyway... I stopped in mid battle after and was like "Brb, CSI'S on, best scene ever." And I walked away to watch the Down the Drain scene with all the YoBling goodness. If anyone plays WoW you realize how mad the two lowbies were at me, and if you're a YoBlinger you know how much I didn't care.

Today was a great day for CSI. Two of my favorite episodes aired. And two of my three alltime favoirte CSI scenes aired too.

Someday YoBling will be canon. That's one of those essential truths about life that just have to happen. It's like knowing that someday you're going to get your braces off or someday you'll be able to drive (I got both of those things years ago, but you get it.) It will happen, some day.

You know... it's hard for me to believe that it wasn't going on at some time durning season 5. Did it ever occur to anyone else that they were probably involved when he met Tina? I mean he very obviously asked her out in the "Eye-sex" scene where they made the bet, and she very obviously accepted. I just... I don't know... to me it feels like they'd been on a few dates and the he all of a sudden started talkin about Tina, two or three episodes before the finale. Then all of a sudden he's married. No wonder Catherine was so upset about it.

Oh and Subterraneantwin there's a fanfiction on fanfiction.net where Tina just ends up dead and the person did it to "make room for yobling" but it really looks bad for Warrick. I hate that our poor Warrick would be the prime suspect for that sort of thing. Then again, I wouldn't mind interrogating him either ;)

My friend made me a couple of screencaps, I don't know what eposode they're from but I thought you might enjoy them. :D

:lol: The look that Catherine's giving Warrick...it's like she wants to eat him right there and then. :devil:

As for fanfiction, I'm dusting off an old WIP. I doubt many of you remember Past Imperfect, but I have a very good beta. Once I get a fewchapters under my belt I plan on posting them on ff.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back