Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I learned to pay attention to details from my peeps at the other thread and the CS slash thread. hehe. Props goes to them. ;)

Another view of the breakroom from Rashomama RC just in case you will find your muse somewhere here!

62105397av.jpg

Dayna, wow, that was one informative post. And yep I remember I read somewhere that Warrick/Catherine knew each other for ten years at least.

Welcome btw, veggie!!! I was disappointed at the writers for pulling off a travesty like that for a season premiere episode. I agree with ruzila though, the Warrick/Tina relationship has been rocky in the last few episodes of Season 6 so Im optimistic about Season 7.

Woah.. *confused* Is there someone else named Dayna here? That's my name.. And here I thought I was the only one on the planet. shucks.

*Whips self in manner of Da Vinci Code and then reflects on how a poorly-written spy novel with admittedly fantastic research became one of the biggest books of all time. Then weeps for her career as a writer. Then thinks about Warrick and Catherine. And gets some water for all of the heat*
That's right, you do that. I can't tell if you're talking about the heat here, where it is so painfully hot I want to die, even at midnight, or the heat between Warrick and Cath. One is nice. The other is not. We should go to White Rock if it's still this frigging hot next weekend.

ziggystarduzt said:
Woah.. *confused* Is there someone else named Dayna here? That's my name.. And here I thought I was the only one on the planet. shucks.
[/b]

That is way too cool. It's rare I find someone with the same name as me. It's not very common. I take it you spell your name with a Y as well. That's very uncommon. One more coincidence. I'm originally from BC on Vancouver Island. I live in Alberta now ( hubby is in the military).

Back on topic ( sorry for the chatting mods):
As for they Bully for You transcript, I know it because it was just the theme for my website the other month so it's still pretty fresh in my mind. Catherine and Warrick make that "dork" reference again in "Iced" when they are walking through the field.

I'll have to watch G. versus the Volcano again to see the reference between Gil and Catherine and the science fair. I think I missed that scene. I figured they'd known each other a long time.

As for the UNLV, I know that Catherine didn't go right away to school but neither did Warrick either I thought. I was just wondering if they did go there together at the same time.

As for Tina - Things were definitely rocky near the end. That fight during " I Like To Watch " on the phone was pretty clear about that and also the scene in " Bang Bang ". I hope that is a good sign that we are done with Tina. I will say one thing for her. It got Catherine to admit that she fantasized about Warrick. Now it's time to move on.

Take Care,
Dayna

Hello all u CSI fans out there. I am a new member and I have one question. What is a thread?

That's right, you do that. I can't tell if you're talking about the heat here, where it is so painfully hot I want to die, even at midnight, or the heat between Warrick and Cath. One is nice. The other is not. We should go to White Rock if it's still this frigging hot next weekend.

I was referring to the YoBling heat, but then the regular Canada heat got to me and I was ready to die. Yes - WHITE ROCK! And for those of you not from BC, it's a beach with a great big white rock. And it's totally man-made. Which makes the whole thing really lame. But it's still a beach.

That is way too cool. It's rare I find someone with the same name as me. It's not very common. I take it you spell your name with a Y as well. That's very uncommon. One more coincidence. I'm originally from BC on Vancouver Island. I live in Alberta now ( hubby is in the military).

I do believe you are twins separated at birth. And I currently have a grudge against the island, but don't take it personally.

What is a thread?

Talk CSI as a whole is called a "board", then Shipper's central would be called a "child board" while Cath and Warrick is a "thread". It's just going down the tiers.

As for they Bully for You transcript, I know it because it was just the theme for my website the other month so it's still pretty fresh in my mind. Catherine and Warrick make that "dork" reference again in "Iced" when they are walking through the field.

Yes, when Warrick is quite clearly checking her goods.

I want to know on what planet they want us to believe that Gary Dourdan looked ugly or in any way dorky.

I give the Tina/Warrick marriage, at the latest, until mid-season next year.

Thanks for the def. of thread. Has anyone relized that everytime Ellie Brass is in an episode Warrick is around.
1. Ellie
2. Hollywood Brass
3. Bang-Bang/Way To Go

That IS too cool. I like the Y spelling because it's unique and more feminine, says I. And you're a Canuck at that! Very cool indeed. :D

I do believe you are twins separated at birth. And I currently have a grudge against the island, but don't take it personally.
I thought you and I were twins? Alien baby twins? *sob* You don't love me anymore. I was going to ask why you had a grudge, but then I remembered. hee.

ANYWAY! The reason I'm posting here is in fact, NOT OT chat. I wanted to pimp my new yobling icons over at my lj, link to which is in my profile. I'm still new at it, so be gentle :D

catwarfan said: As for Tina - Things were definitely rocky near the end. That fight during " I Like To Watch " on the phone was pretty clear about that and also the scene in " Bang Bang ". I hope that is a good sign that we are done with Tina. I will say one thing for her. It got Catherine to admit that she fantasized about Warrick. Now it's time to move on.
Amen to that. They need to have that "Have a nice life" conversation very, very soon. We've seen the evidence that things ain't so good in quite a few eps. The big ones were "I Like to Watch" and "Bang Bang" like you mentioned, but in every ep she comes up in (minus BiM and "Still Life") there are hints that something's not right. She's always complaining about one thing or another, and it's obvious there's a lack of trust, a vital ingredient to any relationship. As states this line from Greek Mythology: "Love cannot live where there is no trust." They should just spare themselves (and us, of course) and just go their separate ways.

I'm doing some pimpin' today too, but not for me this time, lol. Check out The Antics of Lindsay Willows for what looks to be a cute little yobling fic. If, of course, it ends up being Bad!fic, go easy on me :p I'm just the lowly pimp, lol.

i found a cute little video on youtube- thought i would share it with everyone

Link Removed due to Intellectual Property Rules

and thanks for uploading the video goes to Hottie!

Sorry ineverysunflower, but I had to remove the link to the video. ET is actually copyrighted, so the same rule applies to clips from it as does to clips from CSI itself. We can't link to clips from any copyrighted material, unless its on an official site (ie: if the video was on ET's official website, it wouldn't be a problem)

Sorry again.

ok i'm late with that but thanks Ruzila for the welcome!
its clear, that mariage is soooo over and now he's gonna have that in common with Cath. anybody got the pic. of Warrick when he had to take his shirt off to go in the pool? id like to see that again!

Hello all! I just heard that WP might be leaving the show! I also heard that Warrick might become the new boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back