Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in favor for Rissa's YoBling Breakroom fic say 'Aye'

Aye! They need to mate! I mean, Aye, mate! :lol:
I'll be waiting for your fic RC.. look at the breakroom.. there's so much blinds, tiles and dividers there to hide them from the prying eyes of the people in the lab. :p

normalbully186ut.jpg

Woo Hoo! You gave me an idea Rissa! I'm going through serious YoBling withdrawals in addition to CSI.

I really cant write without inspiration so could you guys give a girl a hand by posting pics of our pair in the ever changing breakroom of CSI?

And if you cant find pics, maybe discuss what eps they may have been in the breakroom together so I can try to get my hands on it for... uh, research! :D

And maybe, just maybe... I'll get Speechless done too. :cool:

Oh since Im desperate for that fic.. :lol: I have some pics..
I am sure Bully For You was the ep where Cath and Warrick were in the break room.
normalbully170ls.jpg

Oh and also I think in Nesting Dolls they were in the Break Room since Cath is drinking from the same mug we saw in the cupboard in Season 2 :lol: Im not sure though, I havent seen Nesting Dolls in ages cuz I didn't buy the S5 dvds.
normal5x13yobling2509wg.jpg

Im not also sure but I think in the Finger Lindsey was sleeping in the break room ??? and I saw the door has blinds.

normalfinger269au.jpg

therefore i think that the breakroom is conducive for some break room yobling loving. besides Gary Dourdan wouldn't suggest it as his preferred place for yobang if it won't be possible for cath/warrick to do the yobang there.. :p

Hi i'm new and i jus wanted to say that i was kinda mad at Warrick for getting married with Tina. I mean if he didnt know until BIM that Cath had a crush on him then he's stupid. But anyway i think the should get divorced it would be better for them.

Something I never understood about Bully for You - Warrick's comment made it sound like he went to school with Catherine, yet in Grissom vs. the Volcano it sounds like Catherine and Grissom were school age at the same time because they competed in the same science fair.

Does anyone have a clear timeline for any of this?

Same thing as with Lindsey's age They don't seem to have a clear timeline for that either

lol. I guess you could argue that since Catherine and Warrick both grew up in Vegas, he may not have been talking about school, but maybe growing up in the same area or something like that. Or perhaps he was in elementary school and she was in high school.

The Catherine/Grissom thing... maybe it was some kind of multi-state or national competition.

What is the age difference between Catherine and Warrick?

I believe they were only figuratively speaking.

Warrick and Catherine know each other for 10 years at least. Most probably even more. But I highly doubt their history goes back to childhood.

ETA: Rissa! Gotta love how observant you are! :lol:

sarahvma said:
Something I never understood about Bully for You - Warrick's comment made it sound like he went to school with Catherine, yet in Grissom vs. the Volcano it sounds like Catherine and Grissom were school age at the same time because they competed in the same science fair.

Does anyone have a clear timeline for any of this?

I don't believe that Cath and Warrick went to school together. They were just talking about it in Bully For You. That all started because of something Nick asked questioning what everyone did in highschool. Warrick and Catherine also make a reference at the start of the episode when they are walking down the hallway and Catherine describes what type of person she was. Warrick said that he would chase after her.

WARRICK: Bet you were like that in high school.

CATHERINE: Worse.

WARRICK: Oh, you were the girl I ran away from.

CATHERINE: Yeah. Till you caught me.

(WARRICK laughs. CATHERINE smiles.)
Bully For You Transcript

They made reference to UNLV in Secrets and Flies. It may be possible that they went to school together at the same time there but didn't know each other.

As for Warrick and Grissom, it's about 15 years. They made a reference to it in an early season. 10 years sounds about right for Warrick and Catherine.

HTH.

Take Care,
Dayna.

Thanks for all of the info.
I think the line that threw me for a loop was "I saw her in action" or something like that when referring to Catherine being something of a bully in high school.

I don't remember that at all.. hmm.. I'll have to go rewatch. I know that the Grissom/Catherine reference in G v. the Volcano was figuratively speaking.. "That was you?" "Yeah, but mine were____ ants" (I don't remember what type of ants they were).
In short, Sar, you're totally not a good enough fan or you would have known this. Go repent your sins. DO IT!

Thanks catwarfan :) And Rissa, you're hilarious :D Good eyes, I wouldn't have realized that mug.
Catherine and Gil mustn't have gone to school with ea. IMO Catherine is about 45 or 46, and Grissom is about 51. I may not be right.
But how about Warrick and Cath (to not to be OT :p) Ummm, I think Warrick is much younger than Cath to go to school with e.a.

ROFLMFAO Rissa! Well if that's not dedication, I dont know what is. And thanks everyone else who is contributing to the inspiration of a break room romp for my next Yobling smut, er fic! :D

Warrick is 7yrs Catherine's junior. No way they could've been in HS together. College a possibility (Catherine didnt go to college right out of HS) but doubtful. Dayna's right on the money with what she posted regarding Bully For You. :)

As for GC, ask them in their thread... they'd know best but if my memory serves me right -they've also only known each other as adults.

Oh and welcome aboard veggie! I was kinda mad at War too for marrying Tina and he's my baby so trust me, I feel your pain. :) But we got to see things go very wrong for Warrick and Tina in season 6 so good things should come our way for YoBling in season 7.

I don't remember that at all.. hmm.. I'll have to go rewatch. I know that the Grissom/Catherine reference in G v. the Volcano was figuratively speaking.. "That was you?" "Yeah, but mine were____ ants" (I don't remember what type of ants they were).
In short, Sar, you're totally not a good enough fan or you would have known this. Go repent your sins. DO IT!

*Whips self in manner of Da Vinci Code and then reflects on how a poorly-written spy novel with admittedly fantastic research became one of the biggest books of all time. Then weeps for her career as a writer. Then thinks about Warrick and Catherine. And gets some water for all of the heat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back