Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ashley! :D And I'll do your suggestions next! :D (Well, Nesting Dolls was already one of yours, actually).

And aww I still gotta catch up on your fic. But I promise, I'll read it before I leave!

HAPPY BELATED BRITHDAY HEARTY!!!!! and i agree with you. exams are ...stupid, because i can't curse :lol:

and zsazsa most beautiful caps. also hottie that picture of marg/gary is so sexay.

i wanted to leave a message saying i'll be going on a vacation to florida this wednesday, so i won't be here untill july. hugs and kisses to all, i'll miss you!

love linda

great pair. i think that it'd be awesome for them to get together. Warrick should have an affair with Cathrine. Just my thought.

Ya know, I personally am just not a fan of the affair scenario. I just feel that Warrick likely has morals too strong to allow him to betray his wife, even if their relationship isn't very good. I'd prefer for them to get together after Warrick and Tina have at the very least separated. What can I say, I'm a prude :D

I just feel that Warrick likely has morals too strong to allow him to betray his wife, even if their relationship isn't very good.

I agree. I know Warrick may not like his wife, but he wouldn't resort to cheating on her or anything.

I prefer them to be divorced or seperated before Warrick hooked up with Catherine.

i want rick n tina to be seperated (not ness be divorced) when he and cath get together.

as fun as affairs can be (the whole we shouldnt be doing this rush) they cheapen a relationship that may last after the original relationship is broken off and the affair turns into the relationship. i dont know why but it just happens.

i want rick to break it off with tina, and not go straight to cath, and i dont think cath wants that either, coz then there is the whole 'rebound' worry. i want them to maybe have a conversation about whats going on/gone on between them and come to the agreement that there is something between them, and to just play things as they come and not rush things. and just be friends until the time is right for them to cross over the line into a relationship.

this will bring them closer together in the end because they will have built back up the friendship trust and the friendship love they have for each other before delving into the relationship love.

((that make sense?))

Thank you very much! It's seems quite a few people enjoy my icon. :D And yes, it's a scene from Brokeback Mountain one of my favorite scenes actually.

cofi_shot and heartagram69 I love the pics you posted! :D You both found some awsome YoBling moments!

"yep...we'll fit", very funny! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back