Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday hearty!!! :)
ineverysunflower said:
*remembers*
anybody still have that clip from Mea Culpa- it was like bloopers or something? anyway...would you be interested in uploading it onto youtube?
Syd sorry for the late reply, :D I uploaded the Mea Culpa blooper on youtube just search for 'csi dailies' or 'csi yobling' ..it will take you there. :D You have to have your volume in full blast though so that you could hear Gary saying 'sexual tension' 'prag' and other nc17 stuff. jk. :lol:

*stares at the caps*reads the update on KKYB*

OMG Rissa, that was the funniest thing I've seen all week :lol:. I'm gonna watch it like ten times before the day is over.

And thank you CSImaniac22 and csi_fanatic87. You guys've made my day :D.

Yeah that Mea Culpa outtake never fails to make me laugh. :D
Btw, whoohoo Ash that's my favorite chapter ever in your fic! Finally she was caught. :D Now if only Kiss kiss yobang would happen in Season 7.

Amazing caps btw AngelEyez... this is my fave:

normal5x14yobling0249qg.jpg

Hello... safari yobling lovin' :lol:

and dayum i found this hairy chest pic:

:lol: Safari lovin'

Awomse pics Hottie_Cath!

:D Hottie_Cath, your signature banner makes me chuckle/giggle every time I see it. Sharks every where!

alwayswrite05, I have to tell you that I am totally hooked on KissKissYoBang - your fiction rocks! :) I can't wait to see what happens next...

I was reading Fan fic (Love kiss kiss I am hook!)
and I was wondering do you remember the YoBling songs threat?
I just download program to download music and I wanted to make a CD with YoBling songs!
Can someone of you pass me to that thread? that will bo cool!
:)

maricejayo said:
I was reading Fan fic (Love kiss kiss I am hook!)
and I was wondering do you remember the YoBling songs threat?
I just download program to download music and I wanted to make a CD with YoBling songs!
Can someone of you pass me to that thread? that will bo cool!
:)

It's HERE.

Zsa, love your caps. You just don't ever want me to leave Evident Gamble do you? All those yummy pics have me there for hours. Soon I won't be able to see :eek:...

Thank you Rissa, One1Red and maricejayo. You guys are gonna make me blush :eek:. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back