Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
*remembers*
anybody still have that clip from Mea Culpa- it was like bloopers or something? anyway...would you be interested in uploading it onto youtube?

aww, Sydney, I was about to upload the clip, and then I noticed I didn't had it myself anymore. :( It was a cool clip. In wich Marg fooled around with Gary. So cute!
Anyway, doesn't MargHelgenberger.com has it?

Awwww, ubercute! I'm gonna go check out MH.com then and see if I can get my eager shippin' little paws on it :D

What episode is it a blooper from?

and the award for worst shipper goes to... ME!!!

ive been such a bad shipper lately lol, sorry all, but exams are SHIT lol.

i'll try to be around more, but right now im going out for dinner coz its mah bday!!! WOOT

Happy b-day hearty, and congratz on you award :p Exams are over, so you might get the award for the best shipper in the summer. ;)

Aww happy birthday, Laura!! And don't worry, the worst shipper awards goes to the PTBs. :lol:

I try to be different, though so last night I capped our (hopefully soon to be) couple from s5's Unbearable . Meh, they are *so* hot together.

ETA: I'll be capping more eps later today. Sad but until september we need to go back to previous seasons to get our YoBling fix.

Aww, I came back just in time. Happy b-day Lala! And If you won worst shipper, then I'm second runner up. I don't remember the last time I posted anything :rolleyes:.

And wonderful caps Zsa. But then again, they always are aren't they? :p

ETA: Chapter 18 of Kiss Kiss is up for anyone who's still putting up with my tardy updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back