Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath that pic you found is wonderful! :D

AngelEyez, you did a beautiful job on those icons! I snagged a few myself. I love them! :)

I miss being here SOOOOOOOO much. But life is a box of chocolates... cheap chocolates. The kind that has all the crappy middles. :p

So I'm 'half moved' and now in NY/NJ for almost a month. But that's all positive. The negative -internet withdrawals, sore muscles from moving crap upstairs and driving fatigue.

What does this have to do with YoBling? Nothing really other than its just a list of half done stuff -JUST LIKE YOBLING!

Dont ask why, but I'm becoming more certain that we'll get the best year ever for our ship next season. I think tptb know they owe us... and owe us big time. Or maybe its cuz I plan to personally harass them over the summer. :D

So they better give us YoBling... if they know what's good for them :devil:

Glad you came back and joined us. Congratulations with the moving. :) Do you still have alot to do until you are completley moved?

I know! YoBling must make it's way season 7! :D

ruzila said:
Dont ask why, but I'm becoming more certain that we'll get the best year ever for our ship next season. I think tptb know they owe us... and owe us big time. Or maybe its cuz I plan to personally harass them over the summer. :D

So they better give us YoBling... if they know what's good for them :devil:

Well... and what's good for us! Gotta say, now we pretty much have the right to demand our ship too. :p

LMAO i didnt even catch that -hope you can find the other pic
Im trying.. now where is that dang pic?

Dont ask why, but I'm becoming more certain that we'll get the best year ever for our ship next season. I think tptb know they owe us... and owe us big time. Or maybe its cuz I plan to personally harass them over the summer.
Goodie! Does your harassment plot have something to do with the fic Making Love Out of Nothing At All?

*shock* AngelEyez those are wonderful galleries! :D Thank you so much for the links. I also adore the new layout too! Your artwork skills and talents are just amazing. :)

I used to be a websites freak... changing layouts almost every week, lol. But UNI keeps me busy so I'm not updating so ofteny anymore. I try my best though. And I love doing An Evident Gamble [+ my main site) so I can't give it up. :lol:

Gotta spend some time with YoBling if the PTBs don't do it anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back