Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO that was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

You know we were talkin about where they should *hook up* and ever since I saw Marg singing on top of that piano... I have to add piano to my wish-list. :devil:

I'm rather late, but:
The most optimal place: down the drain (sounds weird, but I'm going to write a fanfic about it :p).
For example: it was dark, so Catherine couldn't see anything. She was just wandering in the drains. She couldn't find Warrick. She turned right in a branch. Suddenly Warrick appeared and he grabbed her [dotdotdot]

Thank you for the flash, iilovecsii!

Those are Cath and Warrick on the picture, no doubt. It's been mentioned in a newspaper here, in Hungary.

And you leave us with [dotdotdot]? How cruel WillowsWannaBe. How cruel :lol:.

The pic was mentioned in Hungary? Cool. YoBling is international news. I love the sound of that. Now if you YoBang could become international news, I'd be set.

Thanks everyone but i think that warrick looks really...fat in that vid lol and catherine looks like she needs to go for a ride. lol. I was watching this hilarious video about them and i am trying to get the link (much less find the vid again), and hopefully you guys will also be ROTFLing, but yea.

^^Thanks for giving us a laugh iilovecsii. :)
Those are Cath and Warrick on the picture, no doubt. It's been mentioned in a newspaper here, in Hungary.
Yup, its Cath and Warrick in that pic, Quentin Tarantino said so.

WillowsWannaBe :lol: I was forming the scenario in my head and then I read your [dotdotdot]... I spit my juice there huh! :lol:

You know we were talkin about where they should *hook up* and ever since I saw Marg singing on top of that piano... I have to add piano to my wish-list. :devil:
I smell fanfiction omgyay! :D That would be cool, Warrick plays the piano while Cath lays there on top of the piano while singing and then Warrick will [dotdotdot] her.

Just wanted to drop in and say I love the thread name everyone. I can't wait for season 7. Zsazsa I love the wallpaper that you did. It's beautiful. Congrats on Thread 7 everyone.

Dayna

YAY! new thread! Love the name! Congrats!

So the for the question, I say the couch of the breakroom, a very hard case, Rick is alredy divorce and Cath needs a hug (and somthing else!).

oh my god, have i been gond so long??? AH! i love the name, marg is such a BRILLIANT woman with these quotes. love the name. finally!

cofi_shot i love those caps, they're what's kept me on yobling through this (may i say-) quite rocky season. but, whatever. i'm hopeful for next season, as always!

and ok. wow. willowswannabe i want more than a dotdotdot. leave us suffering? *laughs menacingly* i think now! does it at least end with a kiss... or more :devil:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back