Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo hooo Miss Cam droppin in :D *waves*

Oh, how could I forget? :eek: There are also fics containing YoBang in bathrooms and living rooms in wilderness lodges *looks at Ash* :devil: If I recall correctly, a bathtub too :p

(And welcome newbies! Sorry haven't said it sooner but I'm the old senile one of the lot here, have to fogive me :p )

Oh, I lurk around. Never know when I'll pop up :p

Catherine and Warrick are actually a couple I could see TPTB write a rather steamy scene for. Hot people, actors are into it, the characters being who they are... I could see that. Heck, I'd want to see that.

I mean no disrespect to the actor who played Chris, but Warrick is a HELLUVA lot hotter SO if the scene with Cath and Chris kissing was considered sizzling... What on earth are TPTB waiting for on YoBling? Maybe they're just afraid of television sets catching fire :rolleyes:

It would be worth buying a new TV; or TV's as the case would be, because I know we'd all be watching that scene over and over and over again.

Hey, I was reading some of the negativity on the last thread, and wanted to say that:

Be grateful we are yobling! I would be crying right now if I was a snickers or sandles shipper, cuz those ships have a snowball's chance in hell of becoming canon. This ship can still happen! And, Warrick is going to be divorcing soon. I can feel it.

I'm snickers and I'm not crying lol :p Alright maybe I have :lol:

Anyways, all ships got a future. I mean Warrick is married, he's not dead. Sara's got a boyfriend, she's not dead. LOL.

zupa_fly said:
Hey, I was reading some of the negativity on the last thread, and wanted to say that:

Be grateful we are yobling! I would be crying right now if I was a snickers or sandles shipper, cuz those ships have a snowball's chance in hell of becoming canon. This ship can still happen! And, Warrick is going to be divorcing soon. I can feel it.

Yeah that's true.

cofi_shot said:
I'm snickers and I'm not crying lol :p Alright maybe I have :lol:

Anyways, all ships got a future. I mean Warrick is married, he's not dead. Sara's got a boyfriend, she's not dead. LOL.

LMFAO... now that's a great point.

I was just wondering (you've probably already talked about this) if anyone noticed that Cath keeps a picture of her and Warrick in her office?
Hot picture, I love it :D

^^Oh I didn't know that! Really? That's cool. Maybe it's hiding from Yoko for the moment LOL. It will come back when Warrick got his senses back.

uh, WHAT? A pic of her and Warrick? And you just stay cool and calm telling that? I'm jumping up and down on my chair. :D
Which ep? I need to watch it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back