Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay new thread! Love the artwork AngelEyez and Hottie. Didn't save the wall though, cause somebody else is there LMAO.

Where did the yobling smut talk go :lol:

cofi_shot said:
Yay new thread! Love the artwork AngelEyez and Hottie. Didn't save the wall though, cause somebody else is there LMAO.

LMAO. Yeah... I'm working on another one actually. It features no Yoko.

cofi_shot said:

Yeah good question. Bring on the smut! :devil: Question... where do you think they'd... get it on first? Bedroom... locker room.. her office.. etc etc.

And welcome Willows_Warrick !

AngelEyez said:
cofi_shot said:

cofi_shot said:

Yeah good question. Bring on the smut! :devil: Question... where do you think they'd... get it on first? Bedroom... locker room.. her office.. etc etc.

And welcome Willows_Warrick !

And by the way I'm loving the name of this thread :lol:

AngelEyez said:
Yay... will be waiting for it!
AngelEyez said:
Question... where do you think they'd... get it on first? Bedroom... locker room.. her office.. etc etc.
Oohh.. LOCKER ROOM. Cause it got history:
- Warrick asked about the "weight off her shoulders". Loved that talk.
- Cath drooling over shirtless Warrick

Let's say Warrick's changing his clothes and Cath conveniently walks in...
Cath: Let me help you with that. *points to his shirt*
Warrick: *comes closer* Alright...
Cath: *takes the shirt off him*

LOL my imagination's working overdrive right now.

eta: Yeah welcome Willows_Warrick! :)

Willows_Warrick said:
And by the way I'm loving the name of this thread :lol:

Hehe. It comes from Marg.

And speaking of Marg, I just have to share this because it's hilarious.

It's like Gary's showing to Alan that he's NOT touching! lol

ETA:

cofi_shot said:

Oohh.. LOCKER ROOM. Cause it got history:
- Warrick asked about the "weight off her shoulders". Loved that talk.
- Cath drooling over shirtless Warrick

True that! But they'll have to make sure they lock the door. :lol: Otherwise it gives it a brand new thrill...

cofi_shot said:
Let's say Warrick's changing his clothes and Cath conveniently walks in...
Cath: Let me help you with that. *points to his shirt*
Warrick: *comes closer* Alright...
Cath: *takes the shirt off him*

LOL my imagination's working overdrive right now.

I would LOVE to see that. :D

AngelEyez said:
It's like Gary's showing to Alan that he's NOT touching! lol
LMAO! Gary's like, Man I swear I keep my hands off!!! See!

It could also be in the BATHROOM. Remember in Invisible Evidence Warrick accidentally walked in the ladies and Cath arrived. He could do that again "accidentally" and then they'd make use of one of the stalls.

Congrats on the new thread everyone. Nice name, it brings me hope.

I'd go for her office, Zsa. In particular her desk. And after that, a chair.. or the floor.. just let it happen, location is the least they should worry about :devil:

^^Btw, our thread name came from Marg's interview. :) Welcome Willows_Warrick! :D I can't help but giggle when I say your username, so I'll call you Hannah instead. *g*

I know, ruzila and LadySara's smut talk was going really well, too bad they had to start a new thread! :lol:

AngelEyez said:

Grissom's desk! Hmmm, sounds familiar?!?! Cuz that's from a fanfic .. :lol: For some reason a lot of the Catherine and Warrick moments happened in the locker room (they've been doing the eye sexage there since Season 1), so I want them to christen the locker room first. :D Oh and of course I also want it in the blinds-free, super open break room and C/W will do a public display of :devil: :p .

Hottie_Cath said:

Grissom's desk! Hmmm, sounds familiar?!?! Cuz that's from a fanfic .. :lol:

lmao! It does ring a bell! :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
For some reason a lot of the Catherine and Warrick moments happened in the locker room (they've been doing the eye sexage there since Season 1), so I want them to christen the locker room first. :D

LOL. Seems the locker room is winning. But hey now... it does make sense! It's their place. I'd kinda expect their first date there lol.

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh and of course I also want it in the blinds-free, super open break room and C/W will do a public display of :devil: :p .

Oy oy oy... I'd love to watch :lol:.

lol... I think there's a smut for every occasion. I came across one the other day that had Sara enter the bathroom at the lab and Cath was already in it. They have some small talk and Sara leaves. Once she leaves Cath calls out toward the stalls "You can come out now" and Warrick does :devil:

Grissom's desk has been done, the bench in Cath's office (I've never seen one but it was used in a fic), the denali, janitor closet, elevator, movie theater, kitchen counter, shower in the locker room, Cath's shower, boat, waterfall, hotel and I'm working on the breakroom as we speak. And I'm sure I'm missing some. :p

And maybe the show will never get as detailed as our fanfic but I sure as hell dont see this pair using 'insinuation' as a method of letting us know they're together. CSI will probably have the censors in an uproar when they finally let Gary and Marg have their way with their characters. :devil:

ruzila said:
Grissom's desk has been done, the bench in Cath's office (I've never seen one but it was used in a fic), the denali, janitor closet, elevator, movie theater, kitchen counter, shower in the locker room, Cath's shower, boat, waterfall, hotel and I'm working on the breakroom as we speak. And I'm sure I'm missing some. :p

Yes. The desert. Have had them out there at least twice. Wilderness is a nice reason to go a little wild, after all.

And yay, new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back