Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys :D just wanted to drop in and tell you my thought about the spoilers

You know i'm pretty sure Catherine won't be raped on the premiere two-parter, it would be too gross and absolutely scandalous after what she had to go through. On Weeping Willows, a man threatened her phisically, she used to be hit by Eddie....I'm sure they won't make her raped. Besides on the episode "Commited" while Sara was talking to Adam, there were supposed to be a flashback where Adam imagined himself raping Sara, and see it didn't happen, so keep the faith :D this year is the yobling year guys, i can feel it :D

exactly ;) No faith, no ship :D i think it's DEFINETLY the time for them to be together, Warrick can bring so much to Catherine: he loves her daughter and she likes him too, he supports her , he is always there for her. Catherine can bring him a lot too: she is honest with him, she wasn't afraid to tell her what she feels inside...Those are meant to be and you know i'm finally glad they push Tina on their way, that makes the whole thing much more spicy :D Warrick won't cheat her wife with Catherine, he isn't that kind: he will probably break with her first and be emotionally unavailable for a short time. And later, they will FINALLY hook up....Waouh isn't that lovely ? :p

Hottie_Cath said:
I wish Catherine was around in Random Acts of Violence as well, when he was so mad. She should have been there in that ep to talk to him. He did need her!
Ah thanks for reminding me of this episode.. I think this is one of the two CSI episodes I haven't seen.. the other one is Anatomy of a Lye. Are they yobling eps? Cuz if they are, Im gonna watch them asap. :D

Well, Random Acts of Violence is not a Yobling ep at all! Cath isn't even in the episode. If you like Warrick, you have to see this one. It's really Warrick-centric. I don't really like it, but it was fun to watch it one time :)
Anatomy of a Lye? I don't know. Haven't seen that one neither.

sissi59100 said:
he loves her daughter and she likes him too
She likes him too?! LIKES? Omg, you're really incorrect, babe :lol: J/K. The thing Catherine feels for him cannot be described with a "like".

WillowsWannaBe said:
sissi59100 said:
She likes him too?! LIKES? Omg, you're really incorrect, babe :lol: J/K. The thing Catherine feels for him cannot be described with a "like".
Um, I'm pretty sure she was referring to Lindsay. Not Cath :).

I apologize, but, what happened in Random Acts of Events? :lol: I remember the case from eps and the things that happen, but never the title. :D

Lizzy_004 said:
Hottie_Cath said:
I wish Catherine was around in Random Acts of Violence as well, when he was so mad. She should have been there in that ep to talk to him. He did need her!
Ah thanks for reminding me of this episode.. I think this is one of the two CSI episodes I haven't seen.. the other one is Anatomy of a Lye. Are they yobling eps? Cuz if they are, Im gonna watch them asap. :D

Well, Random Acts of Violence is not a Yobling ep at all! Cath isn't even in the episode. If you like Warrick, you have to see this one. It's really Warrick-centric. I don't really like it, but it was fun to watch it one time :)
Anatomy of a Lye? I don't know. Haven't seen that one neither.
Thanks! Im gonna try to watch it definitely one of these days. Liz, maybe you can give a gist of the episode for gream_reaper too. :D

One1Red said:
...Runs in quickly...Next chapter of "Thirst" is up here: Chapter 3 :)

...Runs out again...
Ohhh cool! A pool party! Can't wait for the next chapters girl! :D Also, Im glad that you included a little bit of Greg in this chapter. And I wish Warrick will be able to attend the pool party and he'll be half naked in the fic. lol! :p

alwayswrite05 said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
sissi59100 said:
Um, I'm pretty sure she was referring to Lindsay. Not Cath :).
Yeah, youre right, I just read it again :lol: I'm stupid. :lol: Thanks for clearifying. :)

lol no you're not hunny, i wasn't that clear :p i KNOW that Catherine feels love for Rick, even passion for that man :D they are just mean to be

Random Acts of Violence is the one where Warrick's old mentor is the victim of a drive-by. His little girl is killed in her sleep and Warrick really takes the case to heart. Grissom even suspects that Warrick beat the crap out of the main suspect.

Hope that helped :).

^ Random Acts was actually the very first CSI episode I saw, back in college. I wasn't immediately hooked on the show, but I sure was on Gary.. mmm, those eyes, I said to myself (they're his best feature, don'tcha know? ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back