Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, this is my first appearance here *lurking out of the dark* :)

To tell the truth, I was much more of a Sandle shipper (after that famous Fannysmacking scene), until one day I saw Sara and Cath working together on some scene, and the instinct bite me, hell :eek:, these two looked so hot+cool(contradicting here I know :D) just by standing together, walking together or talking to each other.

So now, I've also become a shameless multishipper. Sandle, plus Sara/Cath shipper :lol:

I watched mostly CSI:Miami, only recently pinned myself to watch CSI LV too, tonight in SG they are showing #423 Bloodlines, and I saw one good cath/sara scene.

It's at the beginning, when the doc/medic was examing the rape victim in the background, our two hot gals was standing, face to face talking. I didn't hear exactly what they are talking, something along the line of Cath asking Sara if she wanna take the case or not. When that conversation ended, the pause-I-understand-you look between them is just so mesmerizing, any longer the stare would have melt the two, plus me. :p

My favorite scene between them is in Season two, And Then There Were None . When they are processing a store and Catherine gets mad and Sara comes up to her and hands her a candy bar.

Can't decide which CS scene is my favorite. RIght now, I'm going to say the one in Secrets & Flies where Sara walks into Cath's office and comments on the ducks on her desk. After they talk about Project Sunflower and the literature professes to be doing "God's Work", Cath says "I knew a stripper who claimed the exact same thing" and Sara gets this little smirk on her face. It's just too cute.

kaylyne said:
Can't decide which CS scene is my favorite. RIght now, I'm going to say the one in Secrets & Flies where Sara walks into Cath's office and comments on the ducks on her desk. After they talk about Project Sunflower and the literature professes to be doing "God's Work", Cath says "I knew a stripper who claimed the exact same thing" and Sara gets this little smirk on her face. It's just too cute.

yea I liked that one too. i also like cool change episode where they first meet. i could see the tension between them.

CSI_Sidle2399 said:
My favorite scene between them is in Season two, And Then There Were None . When they are processing a store and Catherine gets mad and Sara comes up to her and hands her a candy bar.
yah, saw that scene, it's when Cath was asking Sara about the pinkie dusting powder right? really cute scene. Still haven't seen Secrets & Flies yet, haven't got hold of my DVDs that is... :(

Since Valentine's Day's coming, care to think of what might happen between Cath and Sara? Many fanfics seems to like putting Sara as the shy one and Cath as the bold one, but is it really so? mwahaha...*evil grin* :devil: so...how would their valentine date happen? who would initiate it? Pity it would never happen on screen, but that's what dreams are for right? ;)

on a sidenote...who's your fav Cath/Sara fanfic author? and which story? *try to keep it short coz it's kinda chitchaty, but it's gd to share share info* :)

oh Sarah, Happy Birthday! Wishing you everything you could hope for, bundles and bundles of it! (I know this sounds greedy, but oh well who cares)

*gasp!* I haven't been here in ages :eek: :eek: Bad me! Especially because I've been craving some Cath/Sara love lately! Season seven has had a good number of moments between our two favorite ladies however ;) The BTK pt 2 scene was classic and there was a little part in Meet Market I especially liked... I've missed these simple walking-through-the-hallway scenes :p

cspic1.jpg

Object one: Sara is engaged in conversation but Catherine doesn't seem very interested. We note how her head is facing away from Sara.

cspic2.jpg

Object two: We now note Cath's head slowly reeling back toward Sara until she is back in her peripheral vision. We also note the smile evident on Sara's face.

until finally...

cspic3.jpg

Bam :p She got her attention and now Ms. Willows looks quite interested in what Sara has to say. I wonder what she was talking about :p :devil:

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone here! hmm...nice screen pics Ann-Marie! Those two just looked perfect walking together!! ;)

...abt Valentine's date...why not make the two initiate invitations at the same time? it would be so funny seeing them, acting all nervous like that! :p

Haven't read much fanfic about cath/sara yet...*running off to read some*...will post some comments after reading. :lol:

*Pokes head inside thread* Eeek! Its been ages since I have visited these sexy ladies. I have by no means forgotten my love for Catherine/Sara. I still watch the episodes weekly and always watch for the Cath/Sara moments.

Quoth_the_raven you are so right. Cath/Sara hallway moments have been some of my favorite scenes. Matter of fact Hottie_Cath sometime back caught Sara making an "I love you" hand guesture toward cath in one of the hall scenes.

:devil:

Sadly, hallway scenes is mainly what their interaction has become lately. Here are a couple nice pics of the duo from Kiss Kiss Bye Bye:

In their bedroom, perhaps?

Picking out jewelry:

An 'I love you' hand gesture, you say LSB??? :eek: How did I miss this?? :lol: :p And btw, I love your av :devil:

You're totally right, kaylyne, it's so sad :( Although there was a nice little but of angst in Redrum between the two ladies... I noticed how Sara was the last to comment about everything and then Catherine turned her attention solely on her, "Sara?" to which she replied, "If I have anything to say to you I'll say it in private." Now that could mean many things :rolleyes: :devil:

I love the jewelry scene in Kiss Kiss Bye Bye. So lovely..*cough*someonepropose*cough* :p

quoth_the_raven said:
You're totally right, kaylyne, it's so sad :( Although there was a nice little but of angst in Redrum between the two ladies... I noticed how Sara was the last to comment about everything and then Catherine turned her attention solely on her, "Sara?" to which she replied, "If I have anything to say to you I'll say it in private." Now that could mean many things :rolleyes: :devil:

That's some serious fanfic fodder right there. Anywho, I should say hello and stuff. I'm new to the thread. Just popping in to toggle this to my favorites and organize the ships I fancy. I tend to ship Sara with anyone nowadays. Nick, Cath, Greg, Sofia...list goes on. Even though Nick and Sara were my first fav couple, Sara/Cath eventually took the number one spot. I hope we get more than a few "hallway/discuss case" scenes in the near future!

Oh don't give me ideas, edog! :lol: :p And welcome to the thread! :D We're always glad to have a new Thong shipper aboard ^^

I'm in an CS RP right now and... *happy sigh* Cath just said 'I love you'... :p *daydreams* Siiiiggghhh.. oh I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. And they're cuddling on the couch after a scary movie and... *siiiiggghhh...*

hi all, I am new here too! Catherine and Sara are too hot to be left out, we just have to ship them! :lol:

quoth_the_raven, can I know where can I get to see the CS RP? I couldn't find it in the Fanfic corner of this csifiles... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back