Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome cathsaracat! Woo, we've got more Thong shippers aboard! :D

And the RP is actually with a friend of mine on our own private site. But when I'm craving some CS action I always go to Fanfiction.Net :p There's tons of Cath/Sara stories ranging from dramatic and angsty to just plain romance :p I just started a new story on ff.net called Burn Baby Burn. :)

I've been trying to remember all of the times that Sara calls Catherine "Cat".
There was the one in LHB where she says "Cat, I did my best", then again in Up in smoke, where she calls Catherine and tells her to come to the print lab.

I know there are a few more, but can't remember which episodes. Can anyone help me out?

quoth_the_raven said:
Oh don't give me ideas, edog! :lol: :p And welcome to the thread! :D We're always glad to have a new Thong shipper aboard ^^

thanks for the welcome, quoth_the_raven!

As for other times Sara called Catherine "Cat". . .that I'd have to think on. There are probably a handful of fanfics I could name! :lol: Honestly though, I thought there was a time recently, like during this season or in season 6, Sara needed to get Catherine's attention and called her Cat.

EDIT: I just realized kaylyne already named that episode, Up In Smoke. That was the one I was thinking of.

HI all, I was just thinking about this.. Yes I Have no life... other than CSI :lol:

Catherine has her boys.. meaning Nick and Warrick and Sara has her boys too, Greg and Nick
Both women have them as friends or... other :devil:

I wonder if they talk to each other about their 'boys' ??

Catherine and Sara definitely have a very interesting relationship and their dynamic is fun to watch. Two very strong, smart and attractive women. No wonder the 'boys' want them ;)

hhunter said:
Catherine has her boys.. meaning Nick and Warrick and Sara has her boys too, Greg and Nick
Both women have them as friends or... other :devil:
I wonder if they talk to each other about their 'boys' ??
Catherine and Sara definitely have a very interesting relationship and their dynamic is fun to watch. Two very strong, smart and attractive women. No wonder the 'boys' want them ;)
yeah I agreed Heather, Catherine boys = Nick/Warrick, Sara boys = Greg/Nick. As for Gris, think he's the boy torn between the Catherine and Sara :lol: (but can he still be consider a boy? :D), though it seems Griss/Sara's having a something now...but I guess Griss/Catherine still shared something special, since they have been working together for that long, and had almost the same mature wavelength...

Still...I think the person most suitable for dark Sara is bright Catherine(ok, I seems torn apart too, since I also shipped Sandles :lol:)...they may seem most opposites in characters, but both woman's tough on the outside and soft on the inside, and who else other than motherly Catherine can heal a fragile Sara? Both's been through an equally tumble and hurtful past, they are each other's best medicine in life.

that's an interesting way to put it jue
I also ship Cath with lots of people...:D ;) I think Sara is a good sounding board for her since Sara is kinda dark and doesn't put her self out there as easily as Catherine does.
They kinda complement each other that way. What better person to get advise from than someone who can be your opposite??
Again just a thought :)

Honestly, I just think they look really, really good together. :devil: Haha, but that's really just a superficial way to look at their relationship.

Still.

They're both hot. And they look good together. :lol:

I think in a way Catherine is the person Sara has strived to be and vice-versa. She curses her socially awkward ways and sometimes I think Catherine wishes she was more reserved :lol: :p

*sigh* But I totally agree with edog :lol: :devil:

it's really weird. I think all Cath/Sara shippers somehow shared the same kind of mindset? :eek:

I agreed with Heather, "They kinda complement each other that way. What better person to get advise from than someone who can be your opposite??"

I agreed with edog, "they look really, really good together."

and I agreed with you Ann-Marie too, "Catherine is the person Sara has strived to be and vice-versa. She curses her socially awkward ways and sometimes I think Catherine wishes she was more reserved".

Yeah I sound like an shameless agreer :D, but those are really what I felt. And from what I saw in those Cath/Sara fics, most (though not all) writers shared the same basis theory of Cath/Sara relationships, that is, though both gals seems to be getting on each other's nerves sometimes, deep inside they both think highly of the other. ;)

I feel I should give a real answer, besides that they are hot. It's true. They are hot.

Anyway, I tend to write Sara/Cath more as two women stuggling to understand each other. I do enjoy throwing in a bit of angst as well, but I'm more concerned with 'the dance'. Like with Nesting Dolls, I wrote a fic in response to the "loose cannon" comment by Ecklie. Does Cath really think Sara will fly off the handle and hurt someone? If she does think that, what would she do?

I find I have a lot of fun exploring questions like that because as I write I begin to see how well they do complement each other. That their different views of the world mesh in an odd, cohesive way. I find that maybe that they do seek qualities in each other that they wish they had.

And let's face it, they work well together when they want to.

edog, I love writing Catherine and Sara, both as a pair and as individuals. They're both so complex characters and ever since Sara first came to Vegas I've always felt there was a tension there between the two of them, both as criminialists and women in general. A lot of people have described their relationship as sort of oil and water but the truth is, like you said, they're battling to understand eachother and that battle never ceases. It's life.

I think when Sara came to the lab Catherine was thrown off-guard; she likes being able to read the people she's around and knowing who they are and everything about them. Sara's a mystery and always has been (probably always will, too :p) and she's one of the few books in Catherine's life she's been unable to read. A Rubix cube no one can solve.

I'm going to stop now before I make anymore stupid comparisons :lol: :p (a jigsaw puzzle.. :lol:)

LadySaraButterfly said:
Doing another quick pop in to visit the ladies. Last nights eppy did kinda have a cute Cath/Sara moment. Guess Sara was wore out where she couldn't leave the lab because of the whole evidence stolen issue. Sara was taking a short nap and Cath goes in and wakes Sara up. Like the gentle way in which she says her name.

Not for sure until I see some caps from the eppy, but swore they had similar necklaces on as well. Sara's looked silver and Cath's looked gold. Gonna have to investigate further on that issue. :D
Omg it's so sad, I don't remeber this :(
Can anyone tell me what ep this was in?

Sounds like Rashomama. The necklaces do seem similar:
csrashonecklace.jpg

Recently I've gotten into the habit of writing imaginary conversations...coz I am burden with work and half insane...so here goes ;):

Imaginary(or real? :rolleyes:) conversation btw Cath/Sara, on the Mystery of the Two Necklaces :

S: Hey, people are saying we wore similar necklaces in that epi
C: So? You bothered by it?
S: Not really...
pause
S: And they say we won't need engagement rings, coz we've got matching necklaces
C: Then? Is that a problem?
S: Not really...*clearly disturbed*
C: *sighs* tell you what, later we will go into the break room and have a good fight again, even better, we will fight in the hallway, that would clear all suspicions, how about that?
S: Again? *sighs* ok...but...
C: What?
S: ..can I get to scream at you this time?
C: awww...sure you can...we can have a change in role-playing, anytime you like...*grin*
S: *blush* ermm...

my...I can't continue, this is getting more and more erm...NC-17... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back