Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
That CS promo pic didn't really look like an episode still, but looked more like a regular promo shot - like the ones we didn't get at the beginning of the season. I'm really hoping that with Grissom being gone, the girls will hopefully be able to get more screentime together - even with the addition of Liev Schreiber's character.

So...how about an actual discussion here since this thread has been kind of dead. Let's go with some of the Thong episodes. One of the first main CS episodes was Caged - among my all-time favorites. Let's start there:

First of all, I like how Catherine just automatically placates Sara when she starts griping about the politics that is already interfering with their investigation - then they both turn into puppy lovers:
SARA: Man, I hate rushing through a crime scene. Two years from now, no one is going to care that the Sheriff turned this into a "scoop and run."
CATH: Call was made above our heads. Just document the time in your notes.
SARA: Yeah, well, I'll let you testify on this one.
CATH: Thanks. (sees the dog) Aw ...
SARA: Hey, little guy. Hey. Hey. Let's see. His name is Maverick. He lives on Martingale Street in Henderson.
CATH: That's not that far from here.
SARA: Guess I'll go call animal control.
CATH: Okay.

Hottie_Cath said:
JangoBear said:
Cath was so sexy leaning in the doorway calling Sara's name to wake her up. :p :devil: :p
I know, my slash sense went buzzing when I saw that scene.. it was so cute.

Cath: Sara.. Sara.. Wake up.. Sorry for wearing you out last night. :p (kidding, thats not the script)

And then Cath went all territorial when the suspect was looking for Sara:
Suspect: Where's that Sara chick?
Cath: Oh Romeo I don't think you have time for romance you're being charged...

Oh me likes territorial Cath. Plus both Sara and Cath had the same round pendant in this episode.

yea Cath did. I finally saw that part because I got season 6

Hey, guys. :) I thought I'd drop in since I've got some pressies.
jorjamargrt9.png

emmysqv4.png

Not very good, but I'm a little bored. :D

Hope you guys enjoy them.

Delia , I was bored too, so looking at your pics did help a lot! ;)
So, please, go on with being bored....
(though I have to say, watching the last ep yesterday, did interrupt my boredom, I laughed till I almost cried! I would push Catherine towards Sara to "distract" her from her Grissom-pain *retch*) :D

Rykoe said:
Delia , I was bored too, so looking at your pics did help a lot! ;)
So, please, go on with being bored....
(though I have to say, watching the last ep yesterday, did interrupt my boredom, I laughed till I almost cried! I would push Catherine towards Sara to "distract" her from her Grissom-pain *retch*) :D

Yea I want Sara to go to Catherine and get all upset and then Catherine helps Sara deal with her feelings. Then they get a little closer than they were before.

Our Thong lovin has slipped back to page 3 already. Where is everyone? We even had a small CS scene in that last episode (even though it was just walking through the hallway discussing evidence).

last episode bugged me alot. catherine wasn't truthfull with Sara and the team. When they talked at the end, Sara said something about if she had anything to say to her, she would do it in private. do you think that could lead to anything?

I think it shows that Sara has matured a bit, and learned from her blowup with Cath in Nesting Dolls. Her facial expression showed hurt, not anger, so I'm guessing the girls have finally become good friends.

kaylyne said:
I think it shows that Sara has matured a bit, and learned from her blowup with Cath in Nesting Dolls. Her facial expression showed hurt, not anger, so I'm guessing the girls have finally become good friends.

i'm glad Sara didn't blow up at Catherine. I hope they are becoming friends. I would like to see them hanging out with each other more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back